OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

COMPLETEED!! THANK YOU PCFX!! LATER!!!

Started by wmacmonagle, 02/22/2013, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 06/30/2013, 07:51 PM... but as soon as he explained away his poor English skills by telling you that he's deaf and that ASL was his first language, you guys should have shut the fuck up about it.
Maybe so had his explanation been a simple "yep, it's not my first language but I'm trying" instead of calling us shameful assholes for thinking english is the primary language in the world and for not recognizing his broken english as ASL.  First, english is the primary language of this forum, like it or not; second, how would we guess he primarily speaks ASL?; and third, what the fuck does being deaf have to do with being unable to type in complete, coherent sentences?  Is he signing to a camera and letting babelfish translate?

wmac can protest all he wants and say how he's not a gouger nor is he disrespectful, but neither is true.  Yet it hardly matters, as he'll soon complete his collection and we'll not hear from him again..... at least not until the next shiny bauble comes along, he purges his collection, and the cycle repeats.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

soop

Jesus christ, what is it with you guys and kicking a man when he's down?  Some people might deserve to be smacked down, but honestly some people just need an explanation of what they've done to offend.  And even then, when the slagging match has gone on for like a couple of days, just stick them on ignore if you're still pissed off or whatever.

I like almost everyone on here, but there's a real trend towards being an internet badass on here that I find ugly.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/30/2013, 11:46 PMMishran. I just wanted to throw stone back to u since u mentioned "ban". And i apolgize i didnt know u already have more issue. I take back and wish everything goes well with your life and it doesnt mean i like u again!
I started on you over your I'm insult-proof" bullshit. I was out to prove otherwise and succeeded. I was going to stop there, but you decided you wanted to spit in our faces trying to justify your gouging and leeching around here. That's when things got personal and I decided to step it up a notch. Regardless of what a few of you might say, he's deserved most of what he has gotten from the rest of us.

As for me, I don't consider him worth any more of my time, so I finished with this.

Edit: I do want to add this though. He keeps saying since he first came here he was out to complete his collection and beat everyone's high score. Has anyone else seen him post a high score yet? Nope, didnt think so. What does that tell you?

tggodfrey

Quote from: soop on 07/01/2013, 12:23 PMI like almost everyone on here, but there's a real trend towards being an internet badass on here that I find ugly.
This is what happens when you allow and endorse certain members to act that way towards others.  Its no secret that animosity and aggressive behavior spreads.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

VestCunt

Everyone needs to go look at Wmac's early posts. His English was coherent when he joined in 2009. His recent nonsense personality is a trolling charade like Regalsin.
Topic Adjourned.

wmacmonagle

Mishran, Im still here and I had been browsing the high scores! =)  I still have not beat any of those but soon I will! =)

Vestcoast.  I apologize for being a douchebag and can we move on and enjoy the games while it s still in our eras!!!!!

Later

-wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan