OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

DickfaceTAS, to be continued here.... (A DarKKobold / Kyle Thomson tribute)

Started by PCEngineHell, 02/26/2013, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Basically what it amounts to is NO ONE anywhere seems to have much respect for the guy. Figures. I'm honestly surprised though to read that anyone at all would give him an admin position on any forum, though not surprised one bit by the posted end results of that venture, him becoming a power hungry forum Hitler. Good finds btw Night. Fun read indeed.

NightWolve

Quote from: http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=396585#396585What I love the most about that thread is that Inuyasha is being completely and totally civil, and DarkKobold is going out of his way to be as insulting as possible. He's also apparently reading this "circlejerk."

Hey, DarkKobold? You're bad at your job. Seriously. By conflating Inu with Xk, you've managed to place an ENTIRE AGENDA on someone's shoulders that wasn't related to him, at all. Now that you've been corrected on that front... you *continue* to personally attack him in the thread when all he's doing is conducting himself with respect and dignity. For every legitimate question he raises about the judging criteria, you spit out words like "circlejerk" and "Fox News." You are, literally, the worst forum moderator I've ever seen.

To put it in language you'll understand, seeing how you treat your forumgoers: Goddamn it, you're a fucking idiot.

Time to log in on a several-year-old TASvideos account and get it banned by cross-posting~
^ Sound familiar, the first line ?? Dejavu. The other thing that confirmed it further for me is the "Death to Fox News!!!! Arrrrgggh!!!!!" political shoehorning which he's done here too and the guy there is calling him out on.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/28/2013, 09:45 PMGood finds btw Night. Fun read indeed.
Anyway, yeah, he's evidently not a very "popular" admin, shall we say, on this tasvideos.org. I was actually googling for how you found that photograph but I couldn't find it. I partly thought you were just jokingly applying it to him, that's why I asked my question earlier, but all I found that was of any amusement was this thread right here. Yeah, it has some lulz at least in terms of confirming what some of us might've thought of him. ;)

Well, I guess if he's gonna apologize, even go as far as ask for "forgiveness," it makes it harder to carry on with the asshole route, assuming there is some sincerity there... Not sure how to call it. If not, yeah, it's an underhanded jab, as you're interpreting it as. =\

Tatsujin

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/27/2013, 10:05 PMIts nice to know who DK really is, and find out hes just some mid twenty something year old little bitch leaching off his mother Kendra. Am I surprised, no, not at all. So now that we know who you are exactly, along with where you live, blah blah blah, is this going to be you, peering out the corner of your window at all hours, afraid we are coming for you, paranoid the end is coming?

/darkkobold.png
IMG TurboTrollsDarKKKoboldJoshNulltard_20170408.jpg
STOP!!! TIME-OUT!!

Is this seriously stuff happening right there? This is FarkKobold? Lol, what is he doing there with the great-granpa's riffle? Also he looks like a pubertal brat with that stuff in his face.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 02/28/2013, 02:32 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/27/2013, 10:05 PMIts nice to know who DK really is, and find out hes just some mid twenty something year old little bitch leaching off his mother Kendra. Am I surprised, no, not at all. So now that we know who you are exactly, along with where you live, blah blah blah, is this going to be you, peering out the corner of your window at all hours, afraid we are coming for you, paranoid the end is coming?
You found a picture of me, oh well.
^ Confirmation by DK that it was, I guess. But yeah, I partly thought Professor was using that photo jokingly to apply it to him before that.

SPOILER: Vile Kyle Thomson was just being a psycho lying liar per usual, essentially committing identity theft to delay his real photos from surfacing and laughing in the background with the whole DildoPhile gang that they had cleverly "fooled" us all... Yet still an INCREDIBLE ASSHOLE from DAY ONE, nobody was wrong about that! The homicidal nutcase has been stalking me for YEARS, at least 6-8 YEARS AND COUNTING, cross-platform stalking, to forums, Twitter, NG, my old YsUtopia (I caught the psycho's IP address in logs there too!), he's trying to READ EVERY POST I've ever written ANYWHERE!

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

VestCunt

DK - Good of you to apologize to Prof. Please consider why you keep burning bridges around here:
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/25/2013, 09:28 PMWhat a bunch of self-deserving pricks in this thread.
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2013, 12:20 PMIts the academic style. If you don't reference what you are saying, you could just being making stuff up.  No one can "prove" a point on their own, you need outside references.
These two quotes basically sum it up. You're not the only regular to enjoy a flame war, but you seem to be making more enemies than friends. You've been around long enough to understand the forum culture, so stop jumping into threads and ridiculing large segments of the PCEFX population. Narrow the scope on that rifle of yours and choose your battles. And your scientific/statistic/Composition 1 lessons are really Captain Obvious. Do you like the people here? You don't have to agree with every gouging rant, but maybe empathize a little bit. If you think we're a bunch of idiots, stop hanging out with us and go to Racketboy. They're a lot more collector-friendly and their institutional memory isn't nearly as long.
Topic Adjourned.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/01/2013, 03:01 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/28/2013, 02:32 PM
You found a picture of me, oh well.
^ Confirmation by DK that it was, I guess. But yeah, I partly thought Professor was using that photo jokingly to apply it to him before that.
PM sent.

Arkhan Asylum

Every time that picture shows up when I am scrolling, the left side with the curtains looks like its going to be a chick in a tanktop leaning forward to show her tits to the camera.

Then I scroll down and see Ron Jambo over there with his royal airforce rifle and get disappointed.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

why doesn't his mom make him clean his room?

Tatsujin

his room looks as old as his rifle.

bob

I have no skin in this game, but nice phone. Wheres the hand set?

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Tatsujin

Bernie

So, that kid with the rifle is DK?  For real?

NightWolve

Well, better not say anything bad about his TAS videos in the future...or else!! Ya might just get designated a terrorist which carries the risk of being shot on sight (not to mention potentially subjects you to aerial drone strikes these days, hehe)... ;)

IMG

♫ DickKi's got a gun
♫ His dog day's just begun
♫ Now everybody is on the run
♫ Because DickKi's got a gun
♫ DickKi's got a gun

♫ Run away, run away from the pain yeah, yeah yeah yeah
♫ Run away run away from the pain yeah yeah
♫ yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
♫ Run away, run away, run, run away

♫ Dickki's got a gun
♫ Dickki's got a gun
♫ His whole world's come undone
♫ Tell me now it's untrue.
♫ What did his daddy dooo?
♫ What did he put you through?

Alright, that's enough, I like Aerosmith too much to continue. Heh-heh. Sorry. ;)

SPOILER: That was never DarkKobold, he just kept on lying about it, the identity-thief that he is, to deter future google searches.

ALL NECKS MATTER!

That's the what deranged, psycho stalker actually looks like. And make no mistake, he's almost a worse stalker than Nintega in some ways! The deranged homicidal psycho has followed me EVERYWHRE post PCEFX, thirsting for revenge for Nulltard's banning, his, and whatever other "INJUSTICES" the lunatic is blaming me for! He's been fantasizing about killing me for years! Ban the psycho ON SIGHT, he NEVER should've been allowed in a forum around other people! Facebook is more suitable where the 2-way block ends conflicts like the ones that he starts and people can continue without most of the drama thereafter! It helps the psycho on the other end break his hatred obsession if he can never see you online again!

PunkCryborg

PCEngineHell

bob

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/16/2013, 08:07 PMIMG
DAD!  Why did you walk out on mom and I ???  I knew you weren't dead. Please call.

CGQuarterly

The funniest part about that picture is the two guitar hero guitars.  Everything else has a theme going.  Crazy dude in his underwear, with a bunch of guns and ammo.  WTF do the guitars have to do with anything?  It would be weird enough if they were real guitars, but the fact that they're guitar hero guitars really puts the picture over the top.

Chris

PCEngineHell

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/19/2013, 12:48 AMThe funniest part about that picture is the two guitar hero guitars.  Everything else has a theme going.  Crazy dude in his underwear, with a bunch of guns and ammo.  WTF do the guitars have to do with anything?  It would be weird enough if they were real guitars, but the fact that they're guitar hero guitars really puts the picture over the top.

Chris
You know, I never even caught that lol. I don't play that shit so I had no idea, didn't really take a close enough look at the pics to see if they were fakes.

bob

where did kobold go?  this place needs a punching bag lately.

geise

Quote from: galam on 01/28/2015, 04:03 PMwhere did kobold go?  this place needs a punching bag lately.
Isn't that Null?

geise

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2015, 06:15 PM
Quote from: geise on 02/01/2015, 06:13 PM
Quote from: galam on 01/28/2015, 04:03 PMwhere did kobold go?  this place needs a punching bag lately.
Isn't that Null?
punching bag? I feel like I won the free advertising lottery! :lol: keep on punching!
Lol...lurker... Damn, it took you less than two minutes to respond.  I'm surprised null.  You're slipping.

mackdanger

After reading this thread I guess I can add this guy to the list of people that flame out, in most spectacular fashion, everywhere they post. It doesn't matter if months, even years pass. If they show up somewhere and start posting, it's crash and burn. A few months ago, one such individual showed up on the Neo-Geo forums and did not fail to disappoint. But such is the burden of the "Japanese High Collector."
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic