Complete Turbografx paperwork when released

Started by RyuHayabusa, 03/05/2013, 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyuHayabusa

Does anyone know what paperwork came with the earliest releases of the TG-16? There are a couple of sets I've seen on Ebay, some have the poster, some don't. Others come with an issue of Turbo Play, which I assume came with later releases. Any info?

jelloslug

None of them came with an issue of Turbo Play.  It was just a flyer that looked like an issue.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: guest on 03/05/2013, 09:07 AMNone of them came with an issue of Turbo Play.  It was just a flyer that looked like an issue.
Ok, thanks. At the moment I have the orange TG-16 instruction manual, warranty card, and the small fold out NEC product brochure with the info about the Turbobooster, Turbotap, Turbo CD, etc. I'm missing the big orange TG-16 poster, which appears to be the only thing I'm missing if the early releases didn't have the Turbo Play insert. By the way, anyone have a TG-16 poster they'd like to get rid of? ;)

RoyVegas

What about the thick black cardboard that said "Thank you"?

IMG
All is well. :)

RyuHayabusa

Yeah, I've got the black "Thank You" cardboard piece as well. Guess I just need the poster. Thanks for posting the pic.

jelloslug

Mine did not come with a poster.  It came with the "Thank You" cardboard, the system manual, the Keith Courage comic, the small accessory brochure, and the Turbo Play flyer.  I purchased mine in early 1990.

RoyVegas

Not that it's needed but if anyone is interested, the Turbo Play advert is pictured in the top right.  I can take a better pic tonight if anyone's dying to see it (probably not). lol

IMG
All is well. :)