10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: PI-AD18 adapter

Started by fredJ, 03/05/2013, 03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredJ

I got this adapter recently, the Super CD-ROM to LT connector thing. If anyone is interested it is for sale.
It will probably be permanently for sale until someone buys it because I have no use for it, and I don't know anyone else.
Can provide pictures on request.
Thinking 80$.

Flare65

Got a pic?  If this is what I think it is, 80.00 is waaaay to much for it.  LTs are rare to begin with, so the only people who would have a real use for it would be LT owners .

BlueBMW

It is kind of a rare accessory.  Hard to gauge proper pricing.  Good luck with sale!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mishran

I personally don't recall ever seeing one. Could you post a pic? I unfortunately don't own an LT, I'm just curious about it.

fredJ

Here you go.

Also, I already got an offer.

Mishran

Huh, sorta resembles the Tennokoe 2. Thanks for the pics!

shubibiman

Interested if still available.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

fredJ

It seems pretty certain it will be sent to a buyer from Germany.
Maybe I should make an auction if I ever get another one.

herr-g

Thank you for the quick and safe shipping and the friendly communication.
I can highly recommend this seller to everyone.