FT: Coryoon and others (lots of sealed games) - Please buy stuff for me

Started by SamIAm, 03/12/2013, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIAm

Hey gang. I live in Japan and I don't have a credit card, so I can't make international purchases easily. I also have a Coryoon to unload, along with access to lots of good stuff. For that reason, I would like to trade for some items that you can buy for me.

The primary thing I want is Everdrives from Krikzz. Just the barebones options from retrogate.com is fine. I am interested in getting the Famicom (first priority), N64 and basic Super Famicom Everdrives.

Note that you cannot have one sent directly to me, but rather have to have it sent to you, and then forward it. Esperknight and I tried for the Turbo Everdrive he just sent me in a similar trade, and this is how it wound up having to go. It's only an extra $5 in shipping. Shipping to me from the US was $7.

It's a long shot, but the other thing I would really like is a Dreamcast SCART cable.

--------------

The first thing I would like to offer for trade is a complete Coryoon. I think it's worth a little more than one Everdrive, but if you want to send me two, I can supplement it with other stuff and give you a very decent deal. If you have another offer, I'm all ears as long as at least one Everdrive is involved.

IMG

Since I live in Japan, I can get things from my local game store for you. In particular, this place has lots of unopened PCE games. Here is a list, all sealed:

Arcade Card Pro
Ankoku Densetsu (Legendary Axe 2)
PC Genjin (Bonk) 3
Don doko don
Titan
Aoi Blink (Blue Blink)
New Zealand Story
Atomic Robo Kid
Marchen Maze
Bubble Gun Crash
Hani on the Road
Battle Ace (Super Grafx)
Batman
Wonder Momo
Virgin Dream
Iga Ninden Gao
Cho Aniki
Avenger
Babel
BAKUSHŌ YOSHIMOTO NO SHINKIGEKI
Travellers
Super Real Mahjong
Cal III
Brandish

I think there's a sealed PC-FX Tekipaki Working Love, too.

Naturally, this is subject to change if/when they sell something. Of course, if you want something else, I can look for it, and that includes any Yahoo auctions. I'll give you the item with no mark-up, but remember that big things are still expensive to ship.

Let me know if anything interests you, and we can talk about combinations. Thank you!

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

mrhaboobi

id love that coryoon and i do have a DC scart cable, wondering why you cant find them in japan?
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Opethian

because they were only sold in Europe lol Japan never had an RGB-21 cable for dreamcast.
IMG

PunkCryborg

cant you just take the dc scart cable and just rewire the connector?

Opethian

yea but it doesnt make it easier to find in Japan lol no one there uses euro pinout on that connector in Japan
IMG

SamIAm

UPDATE!

If you want to get any games from Japan, now is a great chance to do so!

Mr. BlueBMW is a terrific guy and has done me a big favor. He's basically going to send me FOUR Everdrives, PLUS the Dreamcast SCART cable. I'm so excited for the day that those arrive, I can't even tell you.

In exchange, I'm going to send him Coryoon and some other stuff I have. The thing is, I want him to get a little bit more than he's getting so far.

Here's the deal we came to: If anyone in the US wants to "buy" a Japanese game from me, you can give BlueBMW the money (which he keeps), I buy and send BlueBMW your game along with everything else, and he sends it to you. Everyone comes out even this way. As it happens, one member is in on this already.

If you're interested, I will give you any game I can buy at my local used game shop. There's no markup, and you just have to pay US domestic shipping from BlueBMW's location. The catch is, I'm only looking to make up another $20-30, so it has to be something moderately priced.

There's those sealed games I listed above, and many other used games as well. Most prices are in range, and you can get multiple games if you want. Just nothing too heavy unless you want to chip in to the Japan-America shipping charge.

It's first come first serve. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

SamIAm

I'll try to check today! I couldn't write all the prices down, unfortunately, only the titles. ;)

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

SamIAm

It was 2940, my good man. :)

Curiously, this was the same price as an A-grade used copy.

Tatsujin

Oh thx a lot :)

It is still one of my missing and to some reasons it tend to not to appear a lot up here in kanto. lol.

SamIAm

Well, I'd be happy to snag it for you if you're interested. :)

If not, that's cool too.

MotherGunner

Would like a sealed and mint copy of Street Fighter II if possible.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Shadow

mhm... this topic is very interessting indeed :)

might drop you a line once I cleaned up my have- and want-lists :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends

herr-g

My still missing games are:
- Darius Alpha
- Shougi Database

If you could get me these, I'd really appreciate.

Shadow

Quote from: herr-g on 03/27/2013, 07:54 AMMy still missing games are:
- Darius Alpha
- Shougi Database

If you could get me these, I'd really appreciate.
well, DA will be hard atm I think. still miss that one too :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!

www.lightspeed.ch
Fun, Games 'n Friends