F-Zero AX In Its Entirety In F-Zero GX

Started by TheClash603, 03/12/2013, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

I MUST BUY A GAMECUBE GAMESHARK!  One of the best racing games ever gets even better, I am pumped.

In Toronto there was one arcade with F-Zero AX and I got a little play in using that moving cab, I am pretty pumped to give it some more time.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/f-zero-gx/How_to_Unlock_the_F-Zero_AX_Arcade_Game

KnightWarrior

I played AX had to look for my Keyboard Adapter for the Gamecube, to input the 11 Codes

SignOfZeta

IMG

glazball

Buddy of mine linked me this yesterday, dont think it's an April Fools joke.  I think it's neat, but I was never the world's biggest F-Zero fan anyway.  I'm more of a Mario Kart kinda guy.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Opethian

all the AX tracks are already unlockable in the game the only thing you really need the codes are for the AX intro and attract demo
IMG

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

TheClash603

Quote from: Opethian on 03/13/2013, 02:14 PMall the AX tracks are already unlockable in the game the only thing you really need the codes are for the AX intro and attract demo
This looks different though, because it isn't unlockable tracks, but it appears to be the game in its entirety.  Also, some of the unlockables are obnoxious.

Now they need to discover the Mario Kart arcade game hidden in Double Dash!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/13/2013, 07:06 PM
Quote from: Opethian on 03/13/2013, 02:14 PMall the AX tracks are already unlockable in the game the only thing you really need the codes are for the AX intro and attract demo
This looks different though, because it isn't unlockable tracks, but it appears to be the game in its entirety.  Also, some of the unlockables are obnoxious.
Yeah, "unlocking" might be the worst trend in post-PS1 gaming.

QuoteNow they need to discover the Mario Kart arcade game hidden in Double Dash!
Ha! Something tells me that's never going to happen. It would be nice though since Double Dash is like...shopping cart racing.
IMG

PikachuWarrior

Pickedup FZeroGX for this very reason! I like when hidden secrets are revealed years after a game was released.
IMG

TheClash603

Going to the flea market today with fingers crossed I find a cheapo Gamecube Pro Action Replay.