@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...

Started by i2rbo, 03/23/2013, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Quote from: Mathius on 03/30/2013, 12:51 AM
Quote from: WingZeroKai on 03/30/2013, 12:31 AMYay google.

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24508
Two forums, same response. Even if I was interested in getting Bonk 3 in any form it wouldn't be through this guy.

Buyer beware.
Ya busted ....

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2013, 12:58 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 03/30/2013, 12:51 AM
Quote from: WingZeroKai on 03/30/2013, 12:31 AMYay google.

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24508
Two forums, same response. Even if I was interested in getting Bonk 3 in any form it wouldn't be through this guy.

Buyer beware.
Ya busted ....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like he basically says the same shit on both forums on his OP. Hes glad to be here, and glad to be there too. So glad in fact he doesn't bother to post anywhere outside of his own scam sales thread he starts. Notice too on the other forum how he omits his story of how he obtained the game.  :wink:

i2rbo

SOLD

Thanks to those who expressed genuine interest in the game before quickly backing out.

MotherGunner

Can we get this in the Hall of Shame already?  I hope he's gone for good now that it's "SOLD".
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

Sold = Caught and off to the next forum in search of a sucker.
All is well. :)

Vecanti

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 03:00 AMThanks to those who expressed genuine interest in the game before quickly backing out.
Maybe subconsciously this was all really because people were pissed that you joined and immediately added a Sega banner?

MotherGunner

What are talking about, we are all Sega fans here too.  PCE has many Sega games too.
-MG

Bernie

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 03:00 AMSOLD

Thanks to those who expressed genuine interest in the game before quickly backing out.
Sold my ass.  If it is sold, which I doubt it is, prove it.  Now that I see you tried this elsewhere, it is really hard to believe someone here would go for it with your payment requests.  I guess the only way we will find out if its legit, will be if someone actually did buy it, and GETS it.  As for expressing interest, and then quickly backing out, as you said, I call bullshit.  I did NOT quickly back out.  You would not work with me, so I had no choice but to back out, and it certainly was not quickly.

CrackTiger

Unless he changed his evolving rules and met someone in person, then it will not have been sold until he receives payment, which he is trusting that a stranger just mailed.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Carparama

It feels good to know the community avoided being scammed.  Good work, everyone.  <3!

Vecanti

Quote from: MotherGunner on 03/30/2013, 03:42 AMWhat are talking about, we are all Sega fans here too.  PCE has many Sega games too.
I'm just joking it was my 2nd sarcastic post in this thread. I figured we will never see him again. Did anyone check his profile? Location: Burnt Scrotum, New Mexico  That's kinda funny at least.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Vecanti on 03/30/2013, 11:44 AM
Quote from: MotherGunner on 03/30/2013, 03:42 AMWhat are talking about, we are all Sega fans here too.  PCE has many Sega games too.
I'm just joking it was my 2nd sarcastic post in this thread. I figured we will never see him again. Did anyone check his profile? Location: Burnt Scrotum, New Mexico  That's kinda funny at least.
I thought it was more interesting he told a member via pm he lives in Texas when on his public profile he stated he lived in New Mexico. Joking aside on the fake city name, there is usually some significance to someone lying about their general location (which state) on a profile. Even career trolls like Dave usually admit to which state they live in, because it's not really considered real hard data without a exact city, full name and address, etc.

i2rbo

A few things:

(1) I did sell the game. I did post on another forum but only because I got a lot of flak here, so I decided to try elsewhere (go figure). As soon the buyer and I came to an agreement I deleted that other listing.

(2) I'm not going anywhere. I'll be posting more and more and not just to sell games or to defend myself.

(3) My profile location is a joke that any true "Married with Children" fan would've noticed. It's from the episode "Get Outta Dodge". Here's a link to the moment that line is said:
:mrgreen:

SignOfZeta

I see no reason to doubt that the sold it. There are a lot of idiots out there, and anyone willing to blow hundreds on this game obviously isn't too protective of his money.
IMG

SignOfZeta

...but I do have to wonder how many more times he'll sell it before being caught.
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bernie

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/30/2013, 04:20 PM...but I do have to wonder how many more times he'll sell it before being caught.
Me too.

wmacmonagle

I bet on my  bonks adventure hu that i2rbo will never get that person who bought sealed bonk 3 cd to vouch for him!  I will believe if that person who has repuation who vouch for i2rbo!  

:)
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

i2rbo

I also have a sealed Splatterhouse for 50 in case anyone is interested.

bob

Vecanti

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 07:26 PMI also have a sealed Splatterhouse for 50 in case anyone is interested.
That's not bad. Do you take PayPal?

i2rbo

Quote from: Vecanti on 03/30/2013, 07:31 PM
Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 07:26 PMI also have a sealed Splatterhouse for 50 in case anyone is interested.
Another sarcastic post from you (you know I don't accept Paypal). Doesn't bother me. But it actually is a great price - $50 was the sticker price back in 1990. That copy I also got at TZD.

turboswimbz

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 07:46 PM
Another sarcastic post from you (you know I don't accept Paypal). Doesn't bother me. But it actually is a great price - $50 was the sticker price back in 1990. That copy I also got at TZD.
Your right great price i am interested, do you take diners club?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

MotherGunner

-MG

bob

SignOfZeta

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 07:46 PMAnother sarcastic post from you (you know I don't accept Paypal). Doesn't bother me. But it actually is a great price - $50 was the sticker price back in 1990.
That reminds me, I have a copy of NBA 2001 for Playstation 2 that I'm thinking I'll let go for $50. Any takers?

Also, a 1988 Golf GL automatic for $9000, if anyone wants that.
IMG

bob

Quote from: i2rbo on 03/30/2013, 07:46 PM
So are you admitting your bonk 3 price was bad?

WingZeroKai

I got a brand new sealed copy of Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story 2 for Sega Saturn, I'll take $90 for, or a sealed SaGa Frontier 2 Square Millenium Collection I'd take $1500 for.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/30/2013, 10:15 PMAlso, a 1988 Golf GL automatic for $9000, if anyone wants that.
If you are the original owner, a non-smoker, and it comes from a pet free home then I'm interested.  I am kind of suspicious as to why you haven't posted any photos, but your price is good so I've already send the cash by mail.  I am sure it will reach you just as I'm sure the car will get back to me.

Don't forget to convert it to KPH from MPH before hauling it up to Canada.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

jlued686

IMG

roflmao

Threads like these are one of the many reasons this forum is so endearing.  I love you guys. :mrgreen:

Bernie

Ha!  Pays to know people in forums like this!  I was able to pick up Bonk 3 SCD for a good price from theclash!  Hell yeah, and he accepts PayPal!  How bout that Ivan Pedroza?  Could have been you getting paid!  :)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Bernie on 03/31/2013, 11:49 AMHa!  Pays to know people in forums like this!  I was able to pick up Bonk 3 SCD for a good price from theclash!  Hell yeah, and he accepts PayPal!  How bout that Ivan Pedroza?  Could have been you getting paid!  :)
Well, his plan is to sell the same game over and over again across different forums, so.......

Carparama

I'll trade my near-mint Gunboat for $100.

Really.  In fact, there are several mints next to it.

(There aren't any mints near it at all, actually.)

wmacmonagle

Tempted!! do you sell mint separately? Can you ship first and i ll taste if it s really genuine and ill sent you western union payment!

wmac

Quote from: Carparama on 03/31/2013, 12:49 PMI'll trade my near-mint Gunboat for $100.

Really.  In fact, there are several mints next to it.

(There aren't any mints near it at all, actually.)
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Bernie

Lookie here!

/IMG_0104%20-%20Copy.JPG

Thanks to a reputable member, that accepted PayPal.  :)   

i2rbo, I should thank you as well actually.  If it was not for your scam here, then the member I bought it from would not have known I actually wanted this.   :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Bernie on 04/10/2013, 11:03 AMLookie here!

/IMG_0104%20-%20Copy.JPG

Thanks to a reputable member, that accepted PayPal.  :)   

i2rbo, I should thank you as well actually.  If it was not for your scam here, then the member I bought it from would not have known I actually wanted this.   :lol:
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotherGunner

For the record, I have been looking for Bonk 3 CD for a long time as well.  One day...
-MG

kisaku

I want it too!!! I am missing this and Magical chase to complete my usa Nec collection. (Lords of thunder demo disk exist?)

compil3r

RoyVegas

Mathius

I'll stick with Bonk's Adventure. Better tunes. :)

kisaku

kisaku

It is not the Lords demo disk. I want DUO DEMO 02 :)

RoyVegas

Quote from: kisaku on 04/11/2013, 12:25 PMIt is not the Lords demo disk. I want DUO DEMO 02 :)
My mistake, that one I have never seen.