Gaming Magnets and Pins, made to order! *updated!*

Started by Evilplayground, 03/30/2013, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilplayground

Hello fellow retro gaming friends and freaks! 

I launched these a little while back and then ran into some personal issues which kept me from going full steam ahead with these.  But now everything is running smoothly (new, better supplier).

What I have are classic 1.25" pin-back buttons and sturdy 1.25" ceramic magnets featuring retro gaming goodness we all can appreciate.  I am always working on new sets so stay tuned to my galleries (until my site is finalized).

IMGIMG

PRICES:
BUTTONS: Any set of nine buttons are only $10.  This includes choosing your own from the console logos or the themed sets. Each set is pachaged in a sturdy card-sleeve design.
Custom buttons are priced at $15 a set and you have to supply the images.  I don't really have time to photoshop the hell outta things, so please make em readily available!

MAGNETS: Any set of nine magnets are only $15.  Again, from the choose-your-own console stuff or the themed sets of nine.  These come packaged in a square metal tin and bubble wrapped to keep em safe during shipping.  Custom magnet sets are $20.  Same set-up as the aforementioned buttons.

Check out my galleries here (damn site asks you to get an app, just say no) http://prickbuttons.minus.com/uploads

HOW TO ORDER:
PM me here or email mattjkutcher@gmail.com.  Paypal is preferred and custom orders require a %50 deposit before final artwork is approved.

SHIPPING:
I ship from Canada so it will vary by location if outside of Canada.  Within Canada, I can ship a single set for $4

Feel free to bombard me with questions, suggestions, or scathing hate mail!

IMG

Bernie

Carparama

When you say "custom-ordered", does that refer to pins NOT shown, or pins not in the Donkey Kong/Mario/Pac-Man, etc?

nectarsis

I wish I would have known it was you Evil......GREAT guy here everyone, order away ;)

P.S.  Need some Neo Geo/Snk (etc.) logos going....plus comic book stuff ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

FiftyQuid

These things are so fucking awesome looking.  I want to get three sets off you, but I'm not sure what my 'custom' set should be.  :-k
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Evilplayground

A set could be any 9 shown, from whatever 'grouping'.  You want a couple Mario, a donkey kong and a console logo?  cool, thats a set. 

For CUSTOM ORDERS I mean if there's something you want that isn't shown at all, like a set of MegaMan themes or Street Fighter

Nectarsis, ya gleaming steaming pile of goodness, how are ya!  Thanks for the good words!  :D

esteban

I'm just repeating myself from the raffle thread, but it belongs here:

Quote from: esteban on 03/30/2013, 02:15 PM
Quote from: Evilplayground on 03/29/2013, 08:42 PMHey guys, these are my magnets that dear ol Sparky has been plugging...

DUDE, those are sweet. Quite nice. I love the fact that you have PCE GT and Core Grafx II (stuff like that, which rarely gets made into something = awesome).

I DON'T NEED MAGNETS and I'm going to buy these (bascially, you won me over when I saw the more "niche" stuff like PCE GT...you deserve my $$$). :pcgs:
EMPHASIS IN BOLD
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Deletion

EPG, I sent you an email. Can't wait to see these in person.

Evilplayground

Added two Punch-Out sets, a Castlevania, and a Mega Man 2 boss set  :dance:

Tatsujin

Needs moar obey pins :)

But the ones so far are looking ubergreat ^^
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

FiftyQuid

Awesome!   =D&gt;

:-k A Bonk set would be uber cool.

glazball

Yeah they really do look great!  Shouldn't have checked your thread again because now I want them all (Punch Out, MM, etc).  The possibilities are endless - Bonk (like FQ suggested), SMB 2, 3 and World, Ninja Gaiden, Golgo 13, Ghosts & Goblins, Sonic, maybe a set of old arcade game titles like Frogger and such.  I'm just gonna have to buy a case of all the different magnets and then cover my fridge with them!

I am talking to EPG about buy several sets of all the US game consoles, but I think later I'll be back for more.  Not just for myself either, these will make great gifts.  Keep up the great work my friend!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

FiftyQuid

Quote from: glazball on 04/17/2013, 01:54 PMYeah they really do look great!  Shouldn't have checked your thread again because now I want them all (Punch Out, MM, etc).  The possibilities are endless - Bonk (like FQ suggested), SMB 2, 3 and World, Ninja Gaiden, Golgo 13, Ghosts & Goblins, Sonic, maybe a set of old arcade game titles like Frogger and such.  I'm just gonna have to buy a case of all the different magnets and then cover my fridge with them!

I am talking to EPG about buy several sets of all the US game consoles, but I think later I'll be back for more.  Not just for myself either, these will make great gifts.  Keep up the great work my friend!
Ghosts & Goblins would be a good one.  I better stop checking this thread.

Evilplayground

Quote from: glazball on 04/17/2013, 01:54 PMYeah they really do look great!  Shouldn't have checked your thread again because now I want them all (Punch Out, MM, etc).  The possibilities are endless - Bonk (like FQ suggested), SMB 2, 3 and World, Ninja Gaiden, Golgo 13, Ghosts & Goblins, Sonic, maybe a set of old arcade game titles like Frogger and such.  I'm just gonna have to buy a case of all the different magnets and then cover my fridge with them!

Thanks Glazball!

Deletion

My magnets arrived and they are beautiful. The quality is very high. The magnets are strong and attached securely to the artwork. Thanks, EPG!

Here's a photo.

Deletion

Oops. Double post.

FiftyQuid

I'm completely jealous.  I can't wait to get my Mega Man magnets!

kiketonto

They are beautiful! How much shipping a box of nine to Spain?

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Evilplayground

Quote from: kiketonto on 04/30/2013, 11:59 AMThey are beautiful! How much shipping a box of nine to Spain?
Thanks!
Shouldn't be too much, as it would go as a regular letter size envelope.  For me to ship it local is around $4, US  around $6

kiketonto

Quote from: Evilplayground on 04/30/2013, 02:27 PM
Quote from: kiketonto on 04/30/2013, 11:59 AMThey are beautiful! How much shipping a box of nine to Spain?
Thanks! Shouldn't be too much, as it would go as a regular letter size envelope.  For me to ship it local is around $4, US  around $6
That's great! Could be possible a box with:
1-TURBOGRAFX 2-PLAYSTATION 3-ATARI 4-SEGA SATURN 5-TURBO DUO 6-PCENGINE 7-NINTENDO 8-LYNX and 9-N64?
PAYPAL payment? As a gift, of course.
Thank you!

kiketonto

PM re-send with the list of badges!
Thank you!

FiftyQuid

@everyone.  I have 3 sets of these.  They are worth every penny!  Get your orders in!

hoobs88

I just ordered a set recently but haven't had time to post feedback or photos. They look very nice and are high quality. Transaction Satisfaction. I'll post photos soon.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

kiketonto

Hi! I let you a PM about a problem with the payment!!!!

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Evilplayground

Quote from: kiketonto on 06/01/2013, 10:27 AMHi! I let you a PM about a problem with the payment!!!!
It's all good man, I know Paypal takes a small chunk, no need to add more.  Thoughtful of you though!

kiketonto

got mines! they are W O N D E R F U L!!!
Thank you very much!!!