OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

RAFFLE: Veigues Tactical Gladiator

Started by jperryss, 04/02/2013, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jperryss

Time for another raffle!

I picked this one up a couple years back based on a thread here, but couldn't get into it. This is the US version and is CIC, overall in very good shape.

The rules are light:
-25 post minimum. Really, 25 posts is peanuts and you've got two weeks to do it. If most of your posts are in the FS forums, don't bother. :)
-Just post in this thread asking to be included. I will edit this post to list out all entrants.
-Winner will be selected at random on Friday 4/12/13 using www.random.org.
-Free shipping within CONUS. International users are welcome to enter but will need to cover the additional shipping costs.

Entrants:
1. roflmao
2. PunkCryborg
3. MrFlutterPie
4. TR0N
5. galam
6. JohnnyPhantom
7. BigusSchmuck
8. reno5
9. liquitek
10. 420GOAT
11. rrob78
12. CPTRAVE
13. Mathius
14. Carparama
15. Bernie
16. csgx1
17. farankoshan
18. seieienbu
19. geise
20. Aggie Tsubi

Winner:
IMG

roflmao

Please add me to this one.  +1 TurboKarma to you!  I remember bitd my only other TG-16 friend had this game and raved about it, but I could never get into it when I borrowed it from him.  I'd love to give it another go (20 years later), if only to listen to the music again.

turboswimbz

Recently acquired this one so don't add me. It is a bit diffrent but still pretty cool. A must try if you haven't. good ole plus one to ya. :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PunkCryborg

Radical dude, this has been on my to get list for a while, please add me!

MrFlutterPie

Wow great draw :)  Please add me.

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, since I already have one, but kudos to you for this raffle!

TR0N

$ been tight lately to buy any TG16/PCE games so sign me up please.That's one game,that's been a wanted for me for a long time now.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

bob

Please add me. This is on my current short list of "wants". Thanks for a good one!

JohnnyPhantom

Sign me up, Always looking for a new awesome game ^-^
You guys who host raffles rock!!!

Some day I'll have to return the favor to the community and host one of my own

BigusSchmuck

reno5

liquitek

Been on my list a while too.  Please add me!
Cheers pal  :D

420GOAT

id like to sign up. lots of turbo karma to your sir!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

rrob78

CPTRAVE

Mathius

Carparama

Bernie

hmm.  Why not?  Add me please.

csgx1

I would like to join too please.  I haven't played this one yet.  Thanks!

farankoshan

Please add me to the list. :)

May the spirit of Hudson's Bee bless and keep you always!
"MISSION INCOMPLETE: I cannot fuck up for this."
- Download, PC-Engine (1990)

seieienbu

Please ad me!  Thanks for the raffle.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

geise

I would love to try my luck at this.  If you would so kindly add me to your awesome raffle I would appreciate it.  Totally awesome of you!

Aggie Tsubi

I'd like to be added to the list please. :)

bob

Winner winner chicken dinner today?   [-o<

jperryss

First post updated with results. farankoshan, PM me to claim your prize!

esteban

Quote from: jperryss on 04/12/2013, 04:55 PMFirst post updated with results. farankoshan, PM me to claim your prize!
He deserves this game for ripping the chiptune from Hudson's iOS TG-16 emulator.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Mathius

Congrats Farankoshen! All (most) games finds good homes here on good 'ol PCFX. :)

Carparama

At least I beat galam!  ;)

Congrats on the win!

farankoshan

Quote from: esteban on 04/12/2013, 04:58 PMHe deserves this game for ripping the chiptune from Hudson's iOS TG-16 emulator.  :pcgs:
Hahahaha! I remember doing that! Feels like such a long time ago, now that I think about it.. :p

Quote from: jperryss on 04/12/2013, 04:55 PMFirst post updated with results. farankoshan, PM me to claim your prize!
Thank you so so so much jperryss for hosting this little raffle! First raffle win for me on the forums! Honestly, I've never actually won a raffle in my life... :) Feels good. Time and time again, I continue to appreciate all the work this forum & it's members do for the community.

Thanks again! Sending you a PM now... ;)
"MISSION INCOMPLETE: I cannot fuck up for this."
- Download, PC-Engine (1990)