@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PCE Controllers, PC Consoles, Spriggan, Summer Carni 93, etc etc

Started by hashiriya1, 04/09/2013, 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashiriya1

Hello all.

Only listing PCE-related goods here.
I have tons more non-PCE related imports for sale here:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22648

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.
Shipping from the San Francisco Bay Area
Local pick up OK!

PC Engine CoreGrafx w/ Tennokoe 2 - $95
IMG

PC Engine Interface Unit - $130
CD-ROM does NOT WORK (needs new motor?)
PC Engine still works, no need for R, uses composite cables due to IFU
One tab broken.
Comes with the ever-so-hard-to-find power supply.
Also included is a system card (ver 2.1)
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

PC Engine w/ box - $100
Box and inner styrofoam are a bit beat up, but the console and controller are nice and clean.
IMG
IMG

PC Engine, console & controller only - $53
You need an RF adapter (any will do) and power supply (genesis model 1, famicom power supplies work)
IMG

Spriggan - $50
Spriggan Mark II w/ obi - $60
Forgotten Worlds - $32
Gradius II Gofer no Yabo - $28
Summer Carnival '93 NEXZR Special - $75
IMG

Street Fighter II' Champion Edition - $12
Complete, small crack on case
IMG
IMG

1941 Counter Attack SuperGrafx - $120 each
IMG
IMG

Daimakaimura SuperGrafx (Ghouls N Ghosts) - $59
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Salamander - $25
IMG

Silent Debuggers - $5
IMG

Avenue 6 Pad - $28
Avenue 3 Pad - $18
Blaster 3 Button - $18
CoreGrafx Pad - $18
Battle Pad - $20
IMG

Multitap - $8 each
Cordless Pad (extra unit, not main unit - no receiver) - $20
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

PMs and money sent for Ave 3 pad.  Will report back with results.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

roflmao

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/12/2013, 10:53 AMPMs and money sent for Ave 3 pad.  Will report back with results.  :)
Bummer, I sent him a PM about the Ave Pad 3 less than an hour after he posted and never heard from him. :( 

At least I know it's going to a good home. :)

soop

I'm tempted by Spriggan one and two.  Very tempted.  But I think I'd best save my dough.

Thanks for giving me a heart attack with 1942.  A bit pricey for a loose huey though I think.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 04/14/2013, 08:59 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/12/2013, 10:53 AMPMs and money sent for Ave 3 pad.  Will report back with results.  :)
Bummer, I sent him a PM about the Ave Pad 3 less than an hour after he posted and never heard from him. :( 

At least I know it's going to a good home. :)
waaaaa?...

That's kind of weird man.  You might have actually beat me to the pm then....  I PM'd him at 4:00pm my local time, roughly 4 hours after this thread came up. 

:(

You want us to work something out?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

roflmao

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/15/2013, 11:10 AMwaaaaa?...

That's kind of weird man.  You might have actually beat me to the pm then....  I PM'd him at 4:00pm my local time, roughly 4 hours after this thread came up. 

:(

You want us to work something out? 
Nah, it's all good.  I've since spent that money on other obey. :)

esadajr

Ave 6 pad and one of the multitaps sold. I guess I'm gonna be "cheating" at SF II
Gaming since 1985

JoshTurboTrollX

Ave 3 pad arrived!!  Perfect product, fast shipping!  Thanks!!

/img20130415180627.jpg

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

esadajr

Forgot to mention. I received the 6 button and the multitap and they're working great. Recommended seller.
Gaming since 1985

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: esadajr on 04/16/2013, 01:16 PMNobody asked but here's the list of three button friendly games https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9188.0
Update:

I'm quickly becoming a HUGE fan of the Ave 3 pad.  Honestly, with that third (MAPPABLE) button, I'm able to make playing a few games work SO MUCH BETTER!  My recent success is using the III button for a [run] button in Madden Duo CD Football.  It's so much easier just using that for my third receiver option.

THANK YOU!!!

Also, seller made good on item I picked up, wondering if those PC Engine's are still available....   ;)

psychobear

vxbinaca

Capitalistix

alexkidd401

I'm really interested in the PC Engine CoreGrafx. PM sent