RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS: Turbo stuffs

Started by Bernie, 04/30/2013, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Here we go.  This is the remainder of my Turbobs. Decided to take it to eBay and list as one big auction.  I just don't have the time to deal with multiple transactions at this time.   :cry:  If someone here is interested in the entire lot, PM me and we can discuss it.  I will pull it from eBay for a forum member if we can work out something.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251277257908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Fudges eBay.  Too many resellers trying to get me to end the auction, ect..  Im pulling it.  I will keep it here in the community, just gotta figure out which way is best.

RoyVegas

Hopefully things will get sorted for you without having to part with too much.
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Bernie on 04/30/2013, 04:21 PMGotta sell some my shit.  I am just going to use eBay to make it easier for me, as I am not online full time yet.  Missing work lately due to my father being ill has put me in a slight bind, so the stuff I don't need is going byebye.  I am not sure what I am selling, or how much just yet.   My user name there is jimilee2012. 

EDIT:  I will sell to forum members for cheaper, right here in the forums.  Just PM me. 
Whatchu gots foo?

I'm looking for a few things, mainly, a copy of Magical Chase!

just kidding, but really, whatchu gotsssssetrdyhfjkhiit5rjyk
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turboswimbz

Damn bernie. sorry to hear that.  ANd you just got some of that stuff too . . .
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

tggodfrey

Sorry to hear that man.  PM sent
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Bardoly

That's sad to hear.  Hopefully things will pick up for you soon.

DragonmasterDan

Sorry to hear and best wishes!
--DragonmasterDan

Sparky

Bernie we are here when you want to get the games back that you have to sell... Hugs :)
Just watch them prices as you are still part of f-eBay :P

SMF

Dam sorry bout that. Hope everything goes good for ya.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

esteban

Bernie, hope everything works out for you and family. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

fsa

Hope your father gets well soon, you are a good guy.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

munchiaz

hope your dad starts to feel better. Best wishes to ya

Bernie

Thanks guys.  My dad is actually doing very well.  :).  I will be adding a few more tonight.  New Adv. Island, Jackie Chan, and a few others.

Bernie

Added some pics via Photofucket.  Take a gander, and PM me if anything is needed.  Updated first post as well.

munchiaz

Bernie

I believe I have answered all PMs.  If I skipped anyone, please dont lash out.  Got a ton of shit going on, and its not intentional.  Fuckers.  :)  lol

wmacmonagle

Fuker! =) wish your family well.. later!

Quote from: Bernie on 05/01/2013, 05:24 PMI believe I have answered all PMs.  If I skipped anyone, please dont lash out.  Got a ton of shit going on, and its not intentional.  Fuckers.  :)  lol
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

tg16manaic

Quote from: Bernie on 05/01/2013, 05:24 PMI believe I have answered all PMs.  If I skipped anyone, please dont lash out.  Got a ton of shit going on, and its not intentional.  Fuckers.  :)  lol
u skipped me lol ...but i would never lash out at ya. I understand u got alot going on, no worries. Best wishes, get back to me if u can, thanks.

FiftyQuid

All the best to you and your Dad.  I will pray for you both tonight.   [-o<
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

rrob78

Hope your dad gets better, Bernie.

Bernie

Updated first post to reflect what I have left.  Once this is gone, I'm done with it.

RoyVegas

This content is currently unavailable.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

â– Return home.
All is well. :)

Bernie

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/06/2013, 11:48 AMThis content is currently unavailable.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

â– Return home.
Oops.  edited the privacy options.  Try again.

Bernie

MotherGunner

Crap! Had I known you wanted to get rid of US Bomberman 93, I would have made an offer.  Good luck with the sale Bernie.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

bob

Damn!  Wish I had a shot at ninja gaiden before it went up.  :cry:

Hope this works out for you man.

Bernie

Galam, I PM'd you.  I updated the first post as well.

BlueBMW

<sigh>  I'm the resident "lot lizard" as they call me.  I seem to buy up people's collections a lot.  Of course I end up distributing them out to the community on the cheap.  PM me if you want Bernie, we can probably come up with something if you want to unload everything at one time.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Flare65

I was in the lead for top bidder on ebay and now the auction is closed with my bid cancelled.  Bernie, are some of these games still available?

Bernie

This lot was sold to a member right here in the community, to keep it here.   I didnt have time to break it up, so someone stepped up to do it for me.  I will leave it to them to pipe in here and let everyone know their plans.  Galam, the buyer knows Ninja Gaiden goes to you.  I marked it as well when I boxed everything up.  :)  I wont have internet access for a day or so, until the line is repaired that I cut by accident today.   lol.  The Bernie curse I guess.  Anyway, least the games are staying here for the folks.  Id rather have it that way anyway.  You guys are the best!

FiftyQuid

Bern, I'll send you another $10 if you use it to buy a pop at your local watering hole and chillax.  Sounds like you need to de-stress.

Good to see the games staying here.  :)

Bardoly

Quote from: Bernie on 05/19/2013, 09:29 PMThis lot was sold to a member right here in the community, to keep it here.   I didnt have time to break it up, so someone stepped up to do it for me.  I will leave it to them to pipe in here and let everyone know their plans.  Galam, the buyer knows Ninja Gaiden goes to you.  I marked it as well when I boxed everything up.  :)  I wont have internet access for a day or so, until the line is repaired that I cut by accident today.   lol.  The Bernie curse I guess.  Anyway, least the games are staying here for the folks.  Id rather have it that way anyway.  You guys are the best!
Allrighty, I'm the one to stepped forward and bought the lot.

I did this to help Bernie, since for now, he doesn't have the time or energy to put towards parceling out the games one to two at a time.  Since I already have all of the games in the lot, I will be selling (or trading for games I don't have) these here on the forum for fair prices.  To be upfront with everyone, I paid him $700 for the lot, and I don't really expect to make any $ out of this.  If I get more than $700 for the games parted out, then I plan to send Bernie the difference.  I am donating my time and energy (and gas money for trips to the post office) for this so that these games can stay here rather than one big lot going to an eBay reseller.  If people here don't have the funds or desire to purchase these games, then I will open them up to Nintendo Age eventually.

That said, I will either be adding them to my trade/sell thread or I may start a new thread for these games separately.  If anyone wants to start PMing me what they want and making offers (large orders greatly appreciated), then I'll set them aside for you.  (Please remember that I'm doing this for Bernie, not for profit, but I would like to break even with the $700 if possible, so no $25 offers for 10 games please.)  I will work up some prices before too long.  So far, I've noted the following:

Galam - Ninja Gaiden
MotherGunner - Bomberman '93
Flare65 - ???

From the pictures, the following games are in the lot.  (Look at the pictures for condition.)

TurboGrafx-16 Games - all CIC as per pictures

Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Alien Crush
Bomberman
Bomberman '93 - on hold for MotherGunner if he wants it
Blazing Lazers
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Cadash
Cratermaze
Cybercore
Devil's Crush
Dragon's Curse
Dragon Spirit
Dungeon Explorer
Fantasy Zone
Final Lap Twin
Galaga '90
Keith Courage
Legendary Axe
Legendary Axe II
Military Madness
Ninja Spirit
Neutopia
Neutopia 2
Ordyne
Psychosis
R-Type
Shockman
Sidearms
Sinistron
Splatterhouse
Super Star Soldier - I may need the manual for this one.
Tiger Road
Time Cruise
Victory Run
Vigilante

PC Engine Games - all CIC except for Genpei Tomo Den as per pictures

Dragon Saber
Genpei Tomo Den (HuCard and manual only)
Ninja Gaigen - on hold for Galam
Rabio Lepus
Rock-On
Salamander

Note:  Work has been busier lately for me, so I may only be able to ship once per week  :(  , and I may be a titch slower to respond to PMs than I'd like, but I'll do my best.

FiftyQuid

Very cool of you Bardoly.  +1 turbo karma to you sir.

Bernie

Got my internet back up, and these will ship today to ya Bardoly.  :)  All of these are in great condition, and had the eraser clean treatment when I first bought them unless they were bought new.

munchiaz

Very awesome of you Bardoly. I have sent you a PM on some stuff im interested in

alexkidd401

That's one great set of games. If Neutopia 2 is still available, let me know

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/20/2013, 10:01 PMThat's one great set of games. If Neutopia 2 is still available, let me know
It's not ;)

*edit* To be more clear I have already worked out a deal for it :D

Bardoly

All PMs responded to (I think.)

The following are either spoken for or are pending:

Blazing Lazers
Bomberman '93
Cadash
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Saber
Dungeon Explorer
Legendary Axe
Legendary Axe II
Neutopia
Neutopia 2
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Spirit
Shockman

I should receive the games from Bernie on Thursday or Friday, and I will do my best to ship out all confirmed orders on Saturday.

chany60126

Bardoly, don't forget to bring these games to the VGS so people can buy them. :)

Bardoly

Quote from: chany60126 on 05/22/2013, 06:52 PMBardoly, don't forget to bring these games to the VGS so people can buy them. :)
Will do if there're any left.

Bardoly

Got the package in.

/img4912o.jpg

/img4913k.jpg

/img4914tu.jpg

/img4917d.jpg

Please note the following:

All games come with the plastic HuCard slip cover.
All games are CIC except for Genpei Tomo Den - It is HuCard, Manual, & plastic HuCard slip cover only
Bonk's Revenge and Legendary Axe inner plastic clips are broken
Air Zonk, Bomberman '93, Neutopia 2, & Shockman are in PC Engine HuCard jewel cases with back inserts and Sparky spine labels, because these games did not originally come in cases.
I swapped out the Super Star Soldier's manual for my copy which complete but is missing the cover, so it has a printed out copy of the manual cover over the rest of the manual.

The following games are either already spoken for or are currently pending and so may not be available:

Air Zonk   -   Deletion
Blazing Lazers   -   munchiaz
Bomberman '93   -   MotherGunner
Cadash   -   turboswimbz
Dragon Spirit   -   munchiaz
Dragon Saber   -   munchiaz
Dungeon Explorer   -   munchiaz
Fantasy Zone   -   dallaspattern
Keith Courage   -   dallaspattern
Legendary Axe   -   munchiaz
Legendary Axe II   -   munchiaz
Neutopia   -   munchiaz
Neutopia 2   -   MrFlutterPie
Ninja Gaiden   -   galam
Ninja Spirit   -   munchiaz
Ordyne   -   Deletion
R-Type   -   dallaspattern
Salamander   -   Deletion
Shockman   -   turboswimbz
Splatterhouse   -   dallaspattern
Vigilante   -   dallaspattern

All other games should be available.
I will try to post up some prices tomorrow, but anyone may PM me for now.
I will try my best to ship out on Saturday.  I tried my best, but missed the post office by 13 minutes.  :(  Of course, Monday is a holiday, so no shipping out until Tuesday.

Bardoly

All shipped out today.  :)

This is what's left.

/img4936p.jpg

/img4937h.jpg

Below are some ballpark prices that I think are fair, but you are welcome to make offers.

TurboGrafx-16 Games - all CIC as per pictures
$19 - Aero Blasters
$11 - Alien Crush
$12 - Bomberman - roflmao
$12 - Bonk's Adventure
$13 - Bonk's Revenge (inside case clip is missing) - roflmao
$14 - Cratermaze - roflmao
$14 - Cybercore
$14 - Devil's Crush
$29 - Dragon's Curse
$ 6 - Final Lap Twin
$10 - Galaga '90
$18 - Military Madness
$15 - Psychosis
$13 - Sidearms
$23 - Sinistron - roflmao
$30 - Super Star Soldier - not in picture (manual is missing cover but has a printed cover copy)
$15 - Tiger Road
$20 - Time Cruise - turboswimbz
$ 5 - Victory Run

PC Engine Games - all CIC except for Genpei Tomo Den as per pictures
Genpei Tomo Den (HuCard and manual only)
$18 - Rabio Lepus
$10 - Rock-On

chany60126

PM sent for Bomberman!

bob

Are the prices "shipped"?

Dalder