Raffle: Ninja Spirit, Winner chosen!!!

Started by seieienbu, 05/01/2013, 08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seieienbu

I got a loose copy of Ninja Spirit and I figure I'd offer it up to somebody who needed it.  Don't have the game and want to enter?  Just tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person.  Winner must agree to not resell it; if you wind up with an extra copy someday raffle the loose one off.

Entry ends May 10'th.  I'll randomly determine the winner after the cutoff.  I'll cover shipping/handling.  Good luck!

Randomizer.org put you guys in the following order:
    Evilplayground
    BigusSchmuck
    whisper2053
    Damon Plus
    munchiaz
    Aggie Tsubi
    retroguy

Congratulations to Evilplayground.  Please PM me your info.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

FiftyQuid

Very cool of you.  Great game.  It is a must have for anyone that owns a TG-16.  +1 to you sir, but don't add me as I have a copy.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

esadajr

+1 for the raffle. Great game indeed. Don't add me as I already own this fantastic epic.
Gaming since 1985

420GOAT

sweet ass game, but dont add me ...kudos. very top of the line action and graphics.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

BigusSchmuck

Please add my name to the list! Being a ninja would help me avoid the office butts when they forgot their password at work or when they get locked out of the AS400 system. :)

whisper2053

How would it...? Seriously?

Man, it's like 99% of the world population wishes they had invisibility as a super power because they could finally do this, or that, or whatever. Who the hell would want to *just* be invisible when you could be a freakin' ninja??? Invisibility built into the package, secret mystical arts, epic elite assassin abilities...the list goes on! I cannot think of a single facet of day to day existence that would NOT be improved by slapping NINJA on top of it and calling it a day. In the holy trinity of ninja/pirate/robot, the black clad masters of the night win hands down in my book :D

As for making me a better person, well, having that much power in the palm of your hands (and feet. and ninja-to. and...well, you get the idea) would be one helluva temptation. A person could go either way there...give in and let it take you over to the point of becoming that which is most hated and feared in existence, OR face up to the temptation and become (eventually) one of the revered white-beards cryptically doling out nuggets of wisdom to the random folk who accidentally or by design stumble upon one of the world's hidden treasures. I would like to think that I would have the character to go the way of the wise elder and become a force for good and decency.

I could be wrong though...
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, since I already have a copy, but kudos to you for this raffle!

Aggie Tsubi

Well, being a ninja would help me find more pleasant alternate routes of travel rather than dealing with the overcrowded sidewalks, streets, and public transportation of NYC. :P

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

roflmao

This raffle is awesome. +1 TurboKarma to you for raffling it up.  This game is a must own for all NEC aficionados.  It is incredible on many levels. Please don't add me, I just wanted to encourage all those that are applicable to enter this freaking awesome raffle!

esteban

HELL YES.

Throw my name in the Hatris.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

I can't enter you guys unless you tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person!

whisper2053

Hehe maybe being a ninja would help with literacy skills?  :-"
IMG

shaqfunaki

Great game. i have it so dont enter me.

esteban

OMG!

Please remove me from HATRIS! I have Ninja Spirit.

I thought this was for Ninja Gaiden. I must have been really tired last night...

Evilplayground

Yay!  I only started collecting for this system but I've heard good things about this one.  Count me in, please!
If I were a ninja, I could sneak to my work's punchclock, punch in, go home for 8 hours, then sneak back and punch out.

seieienbu

You were never in the HATRIS so don't worry!  Only those who tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person are entered!

retroguy

If I were a ninja, I would help people by offering my services as a private investigator. Having super stealth skills would make it easy to gather information and getting close to the person I'm investigating by disguising myself as the janitor (something real life ninjas did all the time) would make it easy to trap the person in a web of their own lies. Put my name in, please!
I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

esteban

Quote from: seieienbu on 05/04/2013, 06:35 AMYou were never in the HATRIS so don't worry!  Only those who tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person are entered!
Splendid. I'll save Le Trivia d'Ninja for your Ninja Gaiden raffle.

munchiaz

Add me. If i were a ninja i could avoid calls at work by turning into a piece of wood.

Damon Plus

This is one of the games I want most of the library, and the raffle ends at my birthday!

Being a ninja, I'd use my stealth skill to play the Turboexpress at work undetected. Or even harder, with my awesome sword skills I would be able to spread cold butter on bread straight from the freezer with no problem at all. Now that is a true ninja skill!

seieienbu

Quote from: Damon Plus on 05/06/2013, 03:12 AMBeing a ninja, I'd use my my awesome sword skills I would be able to spread cold butter on bread straight from the freezer with no problem at all. Now that is a true ninja skill!
You may be flying too close to the sun on that one!

seieienbu

And....that ends this raffle.  A winner was chosen and listed in the first post.

whisper2053

Congrats evil! May it teach you many new ninja tricks :D
IMG

Evilplayground

Thanks Whisper!  It's my first raffle win ever.  Anywhere. Did I say 'ever' yet?

Quote from: whisper2053 on 05/11/2013, 06:58 PMCongrats evil! May it teach you many new ninja tricks :D

esadajr

congratulations on winning this fantastic epic !
Gaming since 1985