Stuck in Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari

Started by munchiaz, 05/01/2013, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

So i seem to be stuck in the game, and i can't find any answers as to why. When i get to river city high  Ivan does not trigger and come out of the school. So it will not let me proceed. Any tips on why this may be happening   :-k

munchiaz

NVM, i figured it out. I must have missed a boss fight

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

seieienbu

How's the PCE version compare to the NES version?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Tatsujin

exactly the same, just (much) better looking and sounding.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Quote from: seieienbu on 05/03/2013, 09:39 AMHow's the PCE version compare to the NES version?
As tats stated better graphics and music but man,it's sound effects are terrible compared to the nes version.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

seieienbu

I always liked the NES game.  I'd likely pick up the PCE version if it was, like, half as expensive as it is.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

CrackTiger

Quote from: TR0N on 05/04/2013, 12:52 AM
Quote from: seieienbu on 05/03/2013, 09:39 AMHow's the PCE version compare to the NES version?
it's sound effects are terrible compared to the nes version.
You must be judging that solely on hearing the PCE version on its own. The sounds may not be great by PCE standards, but they are noticeably better than the NES version, except maybe the non-voice death sound effect.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!