Turbografx-16/PC-Engine Component (YPrPb) Interest Check

Started by turbokon, 05/15/2013, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marll

I'm interested in this. I've been toying with the idea of an RGB conversion for my TG16/TGCD for a while, but don't have much spare time, so anything that comes pre-fabed and is basically ready to solder in would be great.

My plan would be to modify the CD dock, would just have to carefully plan where to put the component jacks on that. Previously I was highly considering a DIN8 to SCART setup and then use a converter to change that to compontent or HDMI.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

GohanX

I have that setup now. If I were to component mod the dock, I'd probably just leave the current AV jacks as is for audio and put component RCA jacks on the other side. Either that, or still do a DIN socket and make a custom component cable. I've got a Neo Geo modded like that.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

turbokon

I'm getting close to releasing the component video mod chip. I'm having trouble sourcing the right SMD/SMT capacitors. Also I had this website setup for all the ordering of the new boards plus additional services I offer. Let me know what you guys think of the website.

http://www.tg16pcemods.com/index.html
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

BlueBMW

Looks great!  Ive got a box of goods to send your way.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbokon

Thanks, this wouldn't have been possible without you and thesteve:) I owe you guys one.

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

Quote from: guest on 05/16/2013, 03:05 PMIs this board specifically for the Turbo hardware, or could it be used for other devices with RGB accessible?

For example, could I put on in my LaserActive?
Sorry I missed this post before. It should work with laser active if it has the hu6260.

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

I just installed the first reworked board I currently have for a customer and it works like a charm:)

IMG
IMG

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

The new boards are on its way.  I should have some boards assembled and ready for sale by next week.  I will start a new thread once these are ready for sell. Working on install guide for a duo now.

www.tg16pcemods.com

KalessinDB

Quote from: turbokon on 06/06/2013, 08:08 AMI'm getting close to releasing the component video mod chip. I'm having trouble sourcing the right SMD/SMT capacitors. Also I had this website setup for all the ordering of the new boards plus additional services I offer. Let me know what you guys think of the website.

http://www.tg16pcemods.com/index.html
Oh you beautiful man.  You'll even install it for me.  Yeah when I free up some money for mods again I'll be winging my TGCD your way.  This makes me very pleased.