10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

EvilEvoIX

Started by soop, 06/03/2013, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

This thread is about how wrong EvilEvoIX is. Even when he's right, it's completely irrelevant, because it's out of context.  When he's a customer, he's always wrong.  If someone points out his flies are undone, he'll pointedly argue that they're not and back this up with the fact that button flies can move more sprites than zip flies, and he would know because his dad is a master of the arcane arts of haberdashery.  All this with his weiner swinging in the breeze.

And that's the takeaway here.  Even if you're convinced 100% that you're right (you're not, see above), your dick is hanging out, and you look silly.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

bob

Quote from: soop on 06/03/2013, 10:31 AMThis thread is about how wrong EvilEvoIX is. Even when he's right, it's completely irrelevant, because it's out of context.  When he's a customer, he's always wrong.  If someone points out his flies are undone, he'll pointedly argue that they're not and back this up with the fact that button flies can move more sprites than zip flies, and he would know because his dad is a master of the arcane arts of haberdashery.  All this with his weiner swinging in the breeze.

And that's the takeaway here.  Even if you're convinced 100% that you're right (you're not, see above), your dick is hanging out, and you look silly.
Haha. At least he cleaned up his sig from when he joined. I think his neo-geo forum bookmark accidentally got replaced with the URL to here.

tggodfrey

This is a common issue with anyone who owns an Evolution.  They are know it alls yet know nothing when you want them to prove it!  That is excluding people that can build a car themselves and not call up burschur racing and swing on Dave's nuts.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

PCEngineHell

Quote from: galam on 06/03/2013, 11:04 AM
Quote from: soop on 06/03/2013, 10:31 AMThis thread is about how wrong EvilEvoIX is. Even when he's right, it's completely irrelevant, because it's out of context.  When he's a customer, he's always wrong.  If someone points out his flies are undone, he'll pointedly argue that they're not and back this up with the fact that button flies can move more sprites than zip flies, and he would know because his dad is a master of the arcane arts of haberdashery.  All this with his weiner swinging in the breeze.

Haha. At least he cleaned up his sig from when he joined. I think his neo-geo forum bookmark accidentally got replaced with the URL to here.
Ha, I totally forgot it was him that I was making fun of with Stargate Armageddon. Figures.

Seriously, this guy blows.

IMG

NecroPhile

QuoteI believe someone dropped the N-Bomb, on PCE Forums people the N-BOMB!!!
This makes me giggle.  The douchebag is too stupid to realize the context in which it was used.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

CrackTiger

QuoteSFII on the PCE has a TON of slowdown.  Not my imagination.  I am RYU, I am fighting Ken, things start off good, Fire ball and the shit slows down, god forbid he throws one back at me then things get very slow.  I am sure there are a world of excuses for this too but I am tired of excuses.
I've never heard of anyone else imagining this before. I've seen some people interpret the end of round slowdown from all versions as a technical flaw and not artistic (same with Drac X boss fights). But this isn't even in response to anything anyone else said. You can't link to any of the videos online that show that it's his imagination, because he truly is detached from reality.

Even if he is trying to troll, the extent of his commitment across the internet proves that like Nintega, it doesn't matter if it began as purposeful trolling or not. It's now his passion in life and if it isn't on purpose, that's even more sad, given his random anti-logic and blind ignorance in his rants.

Also, I had to turn signatures off again, so his many gifs don't burn through my data plan.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PCEngineHell

I found a video showing the slowdown he was talking about.

Opethian

He wont see this thread as there is no way he can compare games hes never played here.
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/03/2013, 12:24 PMThis is a common issue with anyone who owns an Evolution.  They are know it alls yet know nothing when you want them to prove it!  That is excluding people that can build a car themselves and not call up burschur racing and swing on Dave's nuts.
I have seen his Evo - it's yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

HercTNT

guys like evil don't need facts, they have blind faith in their intelligence. All you have to do is spit out unqualified bullshit then dare people to prove you wrong. Since their mind is already made up, no amount of factual info you provide will ever be accepted. Worse you will be accused of trying to oppress him for disagreeing with what he already knows is right. Somewhere there is a valuable lessen in mental illness to be learned from this.

tggodfrey

Quote from: HercTNT on 06/04/2013, 12:22 AMguys like evil don't need facts, they have blind faith in their intelligence. All you have to do is spit out unqualified bullshit then dare people to prove you wrong. Since their mind is already made up, no amount of factual info you provide will ever be accepted. Worse you will be accused of trying to oppress him for disagreeing with what he already knows is right. Somewhere there is a valuable lessen in mental illness to be learned from this.
This is so true!
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Tatsujin

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/04/2013, 02:54 PM
Quote from: HercTNT on 06/04/2013, 12:22 AMguys like evil don't need facts, they have blind faith in their intelligence. All you have to do is spit out unqualified bullshit then dare people to prove you wrong. Since their mind is already made up, no amount of factual info you provide will ever be accepted. Worse you will be accused of trying to oppress him for disagreeing with what he already knows is right. Somewhere there is a valuable lessen in mental illness to be learned from this.
This is so true!
2nd'ed!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14755.msg299670#msg299670

That basically sums it up. He is here to slander sellers and troll the forums, and is willing to go to the extent that he will make videos trashing his game systems to try to stir up anger in the forum. I'd hardly ever suggest someone be up for banning, but if anyone qualifies it is him. This will end up just being a repeat for him down the road here. He has ZERO business being here.

Matthew McMahon
Neoyahtzee@hotmail.com

FB:
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.mcmahon2

Im not posting his address, if you want it view the link.
His address info:
http://www.411.com/name/Matthew-McMahon/Brick-NJ/4m5bfxc

He has a 2nd profile on the Neo forums:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?55348-Neo-Yahtzee

I guess he was kicked the first time around. Anyone know the full details behind this? On his current profile he lies and states his location is in Chicago. He messed up by posting his email address in a post linking the new profile to him:

IMG

Twitter info:

IMG

That should insure if he up's and leaves and tries to come back to buy more shit like he did on the Neo forums people will be quite aware of who he is here.

soop

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with people?!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: soop on 06/07/2013, 05:40 AMJesus, what the fuck is wrong with people?!
Who is to say. He was banned from the neo forums for being a pedobear. Whatever he did was so bad evidently they removed his prior post under his old id.

IMG

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?210459-Stopping-pedos-in-their-tracks

Tatsujin

Lol, neo yahtzee and hitl0r avatar?

rings some bells?
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/07/2013, 06:16 AMLol, neo yahtzee and hitl0r avatar?

rings some bells?
Yeah after seeing that and the twitter stuff pretty much reminds me of Xray, esp the pedo crap. Xray had his nose up the pedo stuff like he was doing some public self hating or some shit.

PCEngineHell

His 3rd Neo account that was banned:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?4709-umiami80

Just like Dave, he has been making the rounds over the years.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:44 AMWell I gotta get ready for work, you know get back to real life.
and yet checks to see what all is being posted about him....

IMG

:wink:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:36 AMYou keep forgetting I have all your info as well, silly how that is.  People will know about you soon with pics don't you worry.
Cause like, you're gonna tell on me and how I didn't predict you wouldn't have enough common sense to scroll down look at an entire auction's pics and description and say "oh my these games look rough, I should ask Michael specifics about them first?"? A fairly nice example of what I am pretty sure you did do:

IMG

So you gonna go on pretending you didn't actually view that, including the pic of the games SHOWING AND STATING their manuals were damaged, then tell how big bad PCEngineHell put up with your dumb ass anyway and offered you a refund on them, and you turned it down because you were protecting the universe from refunds in between constantly lying about who you are on the Neo forums? Yeah... :roll:

Since I know you view this thread, just like to say you wont be the first or last to post any info about me. I have posted it myself for lulz. What are you going to do, recycle the same old info I have posted time and again, or are you going to be one of those clever net detectives and recycle my dramatica entry I worked on and pass it off as your own detective work on a youtube video no one will watch cause no one watches anything you do? I think at this point you realize you are done here. I mean, you can go on pretending people will accept you, but your rep is trashed, and youve been exposed concerning your multiple Neo accounts and pedo crap, racist jokes, etc.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 09:48 AMI usually find it petty and deplorable when a forum member goes full out cyber stalker on another forum member over a difference of opinion or personal dispute... but this time I'm just amused.  Perhaps because the victim for once seems fully deserving.  I don't think his original crimes of being a dense 68000 fanboy with mouth-diarrhea and an impenetrable logic shield around his brain or his inability to fully read an auction description are offenses that warrant the outing of his personal/contact information, but given the dirt that you've found...yeah.  Deserving.
He kind of pushed it when he started posting I tried to scam him, regardless of full documented evidence to the contrary. From then on that basically made himself a scammer, lying about a seller and a transaction and accusing me of ripping him off. Add the fact he tries to go around hiding who he is on another forum so he can buy more items, basically just sneaky scammer activity in general. Knowing full well no one would deal with him if they knew who he was, changing his id every new sign up, and hiding other info including lying about his general location, well yeah.... Scammers of all variety get exposed.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 06:45 AMHis 3rd Neo account that was banned:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?4709-umiami80

Just like Dave, he has been making the rounds over the years.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:44 AMWell I gotta get ready for work, you know get back to real life.
and yet checks to see what all is being posted about him....

IMG

:wink:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:36 AMYou keep forgetting I have all your info as well, silly how that is.  People will know about you soon with pics don't you worry.
Cause like, you're gonna tell on me and how I didn't predict you wouldn't have enough common sense to scroll down look at an entire auction's pics and description and say "oh my these games look rough, I should ask Michael specifics about them first?"? A fairly nice example of what I am pretty sure you did do:

IMG

So you gonna go on pretending you didn't actually view that, including the pic of the games SHOWING AND STATING their manuals were damaged, then tell how big bad PCEngineHell put up with your dumb ass anyway and offered you a refund on them, and you turned it down because you were protecting the universe from refunds in between constantly lying about who you are on the Neo forums? Yeah... :roll:

Since I know you view this thread, just like to say you wont be the first or last to post any info about me. I have posted it myself for lulz. What are you going to do, recycle the same old info I have posted time and again, or are you going to be one of those clever net detectives and recycle my dramatica entry I worked on and pass it off as your own detective work on a youtube video no one will watch cause no one watches anything you do? I think at this point you realize you are done here. I mean, you can go on pretending people will accept you, but your rep is trashed, and youve been exposed concerning your multiple Neo accounts and pedo crap, racist jokes, etc.
You keep trying dude, I never tried to hide who I was.  Much worse you are entirely full of yourself, desperate.  My info is right up there on YouTube and facebook, I'm friends with a lot of people that have access to my information mostly for trading purposes like you?  I never tired to hide who I was, I was right there.  Posting peoples information online?  I posted my info on-line for anyone, I can post yours as well.

PCEngineHell

http://www.mylife.com/l-michael-helgeson-e364921693548
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=605+W+Scenic+Dr+APT+F24+North+Little+Rock,+AR+72118&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87d2bcdaa9c6919d:0x9f64610225d904c1,605+W+Scenic+Dr,+North+Little+Rock,+AR+72118&gl=us&ei=ruixUfq2Jo640AGi6oH4Cw&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQ8gEwAA
Theres much more but we all know who we are.

Why don't you tell me again how it was my fault for not specifically asking if the games had water damage?

Tell me how am I supposed to know the book was damaged if it wasn't opened?

I couldn't open the book as it was stuck to gether (no doubt a lovely parting gift from you)

Tell me again how I was supposed to go to the original owner and just pass by your guilt?

Tell me again how you were simply following eBays rules stating that an "Acceptable" condition game means water damage?

I'm a lot of things dude, but I would never pull the shit you pulled.  You blamed me for the condition of the games.  You flipped your shit harder then anyone, like a woman scorn you are.

That said you know what you did, no amount of back peddling can explain "WATER DAMAGE", you already admitted after the fact after I called you out on it.  I never tried to scam you more made up B.S.  You even don't understand twitter, remember this post sweety?

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 06:03 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 06:00 AMWhat would that be, raping kids and making more racist jokes about Jews and the holocaust?
You are a really dumb cunt aren't you?  Do you know ANYTHING about Comedy?  How about Sarah Silverman and her Holocaust joke I was referring too.
http://www.historiography-project.com/video/sarah-silverman/

You are a dumb motherfucker man, really dumb.  Keep trying :)

Lemy know if you need anything else explained to you, like water damage and acceptable  :dance:
You don't know anything about twitter, that is for sure.  Any simple search on me reveals exactly what you found, Youtube vids, twitter account following comedians with *GASP* RACEY COMEDY!!! :oops:  I FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT SAY NAUGHTY WORDS!!!!!  I RETWEET PEOPLE THAT SAY BAD THINGS?  Me?  Check my twitter, it's up there, you failed twice and pinned two comedian RT's and quotes on me.  The Pedo stuff?  You know my name and address, check the predator registry, this is all good and fun but in the real life, it's just fun and games, this isn't real.

But you just keep ignoring the fact that you lied to me, you know you did.  I would NEVER EVER try to sell a game to someone advertise as "Acceptable" and then ship them a water damaged item (I can post pics as proof BTW) and then turn to eBay's policy (THIS WAS NOT AN EBAY TRANSACTION THIS WAS A PRIVATE TRANSACTION FOR $300!) and hide behind the definition of acceptable.

IDK dude like I said I'm out there, you posted links to my stuff and people are watching for better or for worse.  I'm going to keep posting videos, I still can't believe how upset you got over how I handled the DUO R it's just embarrassing, you can't let that go can you?  It's just the internet dude, you can't win here, it just keeps on going, I'm still going to trade with people because I am honest, not like you.  I have people on this site I trade with, people on the Neo Forums still (Even some mods!) so I'll just keep on trucking.  Theirs Craigslist and Ebay as well, so yeah if people didn't know who I was they do now and I am grateful for that.  Anyone who wants to get any more info on me please just ask or friend me.

People are free to believe what they want, but I never once ever misrepresented myself in a trade.  I'm honest about who I am and who i deal with and you shit would never fly with "Real Gamers" as you say, but I guess I'm just a poseur  :mrgreen:

That said the DUO R still works after I dropped it, thanks again for that system it looks really cool next to me SNES, i'll get more vids up shortly.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou keep trying dude, I never tried to hide who I was.  My info is right up there on YouTube and facebook, I'm friends with a lot of people that have access to my information mostly for trading purposes like you?
And yet, your address and full name was not, and you still had to sneak around under multiple id's on the Neo forums even to this day. And now your full info has been posted there by a friend. Lets see how long your latest id last there, let alone you now that everyone has your full info.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMPosting peoples information online?  I posted my info on-line, I can post yours as well.

PCEngineHell

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=605+W+Scenic+Dr+APT+F24+North+Little+Rock,+AR+72118&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87d2bcdaa9c6919d:0x9f64610225d904c1,605+W+Scenic+Dr,+North+Little+Rock,+AR+72118&gl=us&ei=ruixUfq2Jo640AGi6oH4Cw&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQ8gEwAA
Oh my, I'm so, I'm so, heh whatever guy  :lol: Unlike you I don't lie about my location and hide under multiple id's after I keep getting banned from forums. As stated prior, I put my own info out there multiple times.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTheres much more but we all know who we are.
Then why do you keep changing your forum name and location and trying to hide who you are from the general population of the Neo forums?

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMWhy don't you tell me again how it was my fault for not specifically asking if the games had water damage?
The items were listed on a auction, not a sales thread here. You had the link, you kliked it, you had every chance to scroll down and read it in detail. You cant seriously expect anyone here to believe you dont know how to scroll down a webpage?

IMG

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTell me again how I was supposed to go to the original owner and just pass by your guilt?
There is no guilt on either my side, or Bernies. It was a point being made that you were accusing me of lying, and stating I knew the full history of said items that I only happened to own for maybe 6 months, because clearly I am psychic. I specifically said if you really want to try to get that info about that one game, you can ask Bernie, but I was sure you would not like his answer. You had access to the auction, its sale, the items for sale in it, are what you contacted me about. Only you are to blame for your own folly.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTell me again how you were simply following eBays rules stating that an "Acceptable" condition game means water damage?
Detailed description including a pic of the items showing their damage. Not hard to figure out.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm a lot of things dude, but I would never pull the shit you pulled.
And yet you tried, didn't you?

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou blamed me for the condition of the games.
No where did I do the such. I cant blame you for the condition of items before they even reached you. Per the above, the condition was documented, for whatever reason, you chose to ignore it.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou flipped your shit harder then anyone, like a woman scorn you are.
Not really, but now you know what happens when you fuck with a legit seller. You accuse them of shit, you do libel, you get exposed in full.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMThat said you know what you did, no amount of back peddling can explain "WATER DAMAGE", you already admitted after the fact after I called you out on it.
As did the auction details you chose to ignore, see above gif again and pay attention to how it shows you how to scroll up and down a webpage so you can view details and pics. Again, you had all the info you needed.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI never tried to scam you more made up B.S.
And yet thats what you did. It just so happens that that is what I finally decided to call it after you exposed yourself in full.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou even don't understand twitter, remember this post sweety?
Why I wont pretend to know the total in's and out's of a social media tool people use to post one liners about their day or what they think is important, because I dont care what celebs and random people are doing all day long, taking a glance at yours gave a good glimpse into what you deem important, and your general attitude about things.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou don't know anything about twitter, that is for sure.  Any simple search on me reveals exactly what you found, Youtube vids, twitter account following comedians with *GASP* RACEY COMEDY!!! :oops:

Well actually, you posted the links to your own youtube videos. I just reposted them, I never found them. Concerning twitter, like I said, it really gives a nice glimpes into the kind of useless garbage you find important in your life, like being a racist or raping kids.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMBut you just keep ignoring the fact that you lied to me, you know you did.  I would NEVER EVER try to sell a game to someone advertise as "Acceptable" and then ship them a water damaged item (I can post pics as proof BTW) and then turn to eBay's policy (THIS WAS NOT AN EBAY TRANSACTION THIS WAS A PRIVATE TRANSACTION FOR $300!) and hide behind the definition of acceptable.

Same old story with you, even if you get busted for your bullshit, continue to feign stupidity concerning the such. As stated, the items were listed via auction, not via a forum sales thread. The forum thread contained no direct details about condition, etc of the items in the auction. Are you seriously expecting me to believe you saw one sentence on a forum thread that linked to a auction and chose to buy the stuff just by going by that one sentence alone and ignoring viewing the auction first? Seriously? You think anyone here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense? You knew this. You read the auction, you asked a few questions like "Is the Duo-R a Japanese system derp derp derp" and left it at that and submit payment. The pm's documented all communication back and forth. Next time you plan to pull this kind of bullshit again, pray the next seller doesn't keep his messages on hand.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMIDK dude like I said I'm out there, you posted links to my stuff and people are watching for better or for worse.
Not many, just enough here to see what kind of a dumb ass you are. The fact is you had to post the links to get them viewed. You have no fanbase and never will.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm going to keep posting videos, I still can't believe how upset you got over how I handled the DUO R it's just embarrassing, you can't let that go can you?  It's just the internet dude, you can't win here, it just keeps on going,

It was never about winning for me. It was about laying a trap and letting you fall into it. The video of you tossing the Duo-R around was solid gold, you doing my work for me. I hope you do more dumb shit like that in the future, getting pissed off at a forum and taking the system you just bought on said forum and trashing it thinking its going to hurt the forum somehow. It just adds to the list of things people are going to make fun of you about. This was at your own expense, emotional or otherwise, not mine.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm still going to trade with people because I am honest, not like you.

Because we all know honestly equates to people lying about sellers when they get curb stomped on a forum, or that honesty means hiding under 3 id's on the Neo forums.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI have people on this site I trade with, people on the Neo Forums still (Even some mods!) so I'll just keep on trucking.

Yeah, we hear this kind of hoping against hope stuff all the time from every loser that gets banished from here or implodes their rep, yet no one ever jumps to their defense and says they bought or sold to them continuously after an incident.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTheirs Craigslist and Ebay as well, so yeah if people didn't know who I was they do now and I am grateful for that.  Anyone who wants to get any more info on me please just ask or friend me.
I'm sure you already have people banging at your door trying to do business with you.  :roll:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMPeople are free to believe what they want, but I never once ever misrepresented myself in a trade.
You already have both here and on the neo forums.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm honest about who I am and who i deal with
Nope, you're not.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMcrying about being a poser... :(
Yep.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMThat said the DUO R still works after I dropped it
Does it matter? Its not my problem if it doesn't.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMi'll get more vids up shortly.
No one cares.

IMG

Your welcome.  :wink:

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 10:55 AMYou cant seriously expect anyone here to believe you dont know how to scroll down a webpage?
I don't know - you're dealing with a rather 'special' individual.  Do they teach scrolling on the short bus?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 11:07 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 10:55 AMYou cant seriously expect anyone here to believe you dont know how to scroll down a webpage?
I don't know - you're dealing with a rather 'special' individual.  Do they teach scrolling on the short bus?
Yeah nm youre right. This was impossible for him lol. What he needed was large simple text and a pop up children's book that explained everything in pop ups and 5 words per page.

Sparky

Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/07/2013, 11:07 AM
Hahaha, ya just got caught up, for fuck sakes it started as an eBay listing even when the guy was interested in it & where you put the time and energy listing ever detail and its right there stated!, you even throw in an extra game and helped him out by turning off the "buy it now" so he had time to send payment so it all relates to the eBay listing!!

I think the bigger picture here is you struck a nerve with this guy and he has gone full retard trying to make ya look bad and the only thing he has against ya is a wet manual that was stated. :P

You don't even have to defend yourself prof, you did nothing wrong, hell you evened offered to refund him the money for the games if he sent them back (( shakes head))

Necro nice new avatar :)

bob

Prof, are you married?

VestCunt

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 04:22 PMI think the bigger picture here is you struck a nerve with this guy and he has gone full retard trying to make ya look bad and the only thing he has against ya is a wet manual that was stated. :P
I don't have the patience to sift through these threads, but as far as I can, a preteen rapist is accusing Prof of selling wet video game manuals? Is that what's going on here?

Time for everyone to stop responding to evilevo, put the guy on ignore, and politely send Joe a ban request.
Topic Adjourned.

Sparky

Quote from: VestCunt on 06/07/2013, 05:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 04:22 PMI think the bigger picture here is you struck a nerve with this guy and he has gone full retard trying to make ya look bad and the only thing he has against ya is a wet manual that was stated. :P
I don't have the patience to sift through these threads, but as far as I can, a preteen rapist is accusing Prof of selling wet video game manuals? Is that what's going on here?

Time for everyone to stop responding to evilevo, put the guy on ignore, and politely send Joe a ban request.
Yup as evil has nothing else on hand (( shrugs)) But prof has been forth coming on the real story. Poor evil I bet he cries in his big pillow at night.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: galam on 06/07/2013, 05:22 PMProf, are you married?
Yeah long ago. Not so sure I would want to be again anytime soon. Getting rid of my wife took almost two years and a few grand in lawyers fees. I got nothing against marriage, just not really for me. I tend to like my personal space and freedom to do what I want, and going through two long term relationships back to back with no real break in between, well, once you get all that freedom back its hard to let go of. I just don't care to do all that again any time soon, so now I just stick to dating, don't want anything serious. Would rather just focus on raising my kids and pursuing my other interest.

Evidently a few on the Neo forums are going to go after Matthew now that they finally know who the guy is since he has been fucking with that forum for a few years now or whatever. I think someone there plans to contact his work place and let them know the kind of shit he has been doing online, posting shit about fucking teenagers, loving Hitler, blah blah blah. Given what has been said about him over there from the brief look I gave on the thread about him, he has no friends there as well. Also, someone over there posted this:

/44423631.jpg

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 10:55 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou keep trying dude, I never tried to hide who I was.  My info is right up there on YouTube and facebook, I'm friends with a lot of people that have access to my information mostly for trading purposes like you?
And yet, your address and full name was not, and you still had to sneak around under multiple id's on the Neo forums even to this day. And now your full info has been posted there by a friend. Lets see how long your latest id last there, let alone you now that everyone has your full info.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMPosting peoples information online?  I posted my info on-line, I can post yours as well.

PCEngineHell

Oh my, I'm so, I'm so, heh whatever guy  :lol: Unlike you I don't lie about my location and hide under multiple id's after I keep getting banned from forums. As stated prior, I put my own info out there multiple times.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTheres much more but we all know who we are.
Then why do you keep changing your forum name and location and trying to hide who you are from the general population of the Neo forums?

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMWhy don't you tell me again how it was my fault for not specifically asking if the games had water damage?
The items were listed on a auction, not a sales thread here. You had the link, you kliked it, you had every chance to scroll down and read it in detail. You cant seriously expect anyone here to believe you dont know how to scroll down a webpage?

IMG

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTell me again how I was supposed to go to the original owner and just pass by your guilt?
There is no guilt on either my side, or Bernies. It was a point being made that you were accusing me of lying, and stating I knew the full history of said items that I only happened to own for maybe 6 months, because clearly I am psychic. I specifically said if you really want to try to get that info about that one game, you can ask Bernie, but I was sure you would not like his answer. You had access to the auction, its sale, the items for sale in it, are what you contacted me about. Only you are to blame for your own folly.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTell me again how you were simply following eBays rules stating that an "Acceptable" condition game means water damage?
Detailed description including a pic of the items showing their damage. Not hard to figure out.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm a lot of things dude, but I would never pull the shit you pulled.
And yet you tried, didn't you?

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou blamed me for the condition of the games.
No where did I do the such. I cant blame you for the condition of items before they even reached you. Per the above, the condition was documented, for whatever reason, you chose to ignore it.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou flipped your shit harder then anyone, like a woman scorn you are.
Not really, but now you know what happens when you fuck with a legit seller. You accuse them of shit, you do libel, you get exposed in full.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMThat said you know what you did, no amount of back peddling can explain "WATER DAMAGE", you already admitted after the fact after I called you out on it.
As did the auction details you chose to ignore, see above gif again and pay attention to how it shows you how to scroll up and down a webpage so you can view details and pics. Again, you had all the info you needed.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI never tried to scam you more made up B.S.
And yet thats what you did. It just so happens that that is what I finally decided to call it after you exposed yourself in full.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou even don't understand twitter, remember this post sweety?
Why I wont pretend to know the total in's and out's of a social media tool people use to post one liners about their day or what they think is important, because I dont care what celebs and random people are doing all day long, taking a glance at yours gave a good glimpse into what you deem important, and your general attitude about things.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMYou don't know anything about twitter, that is for sure.  Any simple search on me reveals exactly what you found, Youtube vids, twitter account following comedians with *GASP* RACEY COMEDY!!! :oops:

Well actually, you posted the links to your own youtube videos. I just reposted them, I never found them. Concerning twitter, like I said, it really gives a nice glimpes into the kind of useless garbage you find important in your life, like being a racist or raping kids.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMBut you just keep ignoring the fact that you lied to me, you know you did.  I would NEVER EVER try to sell a game to someone advertise as "Acceptable" and then ship them a water damaged item (I can post pics as proof BTW) and then turn to eBay's policy (THIS WAS NOT AN EBAY TRANSACTION THIS WAS A PRIVATE TRANSACTION FOR $300!) and hide behind the definition of acceptable.

Same old story with you, even if you get busted for your bullshit, continue to feign stupidity concerning the such. As stated, the items were listed via auction, not via a forum sales thread. The forum thread contained no direct details about condition, etc of the items in the auction. Are you seriously expecting me to believe you saw one sentence on a forum thread that linked to a auction and chose to buy the stuff just by going by that one sentence alone and ignoring viewing the auction first? Seriously? You think anyone here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense? You knew this. You read the auction, you asked a few questions like "Is the Duo-R a Japanese system derp derp derp" and left it at that and submit payment. The pm's documented all communication back and forth. Next time you plan to pull this kind of bullshit again, pray the next seller doesn't keep his messages on hand.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMIDK dude like I said I'm out there, you posted links to my stuff and people are watching for better or for worse.
Not many, just enough here to see what kind of a dumb ass you are. The fact is you had to post the links to get them viewed. You have no fanbase and never will.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm going to keep posting videos, I still can't believe how upset you got over how I handled the DUO R it's just embarrassing, you can't let that go can you?  It's just the internet dude, you can't win here, it just keeps on going,

It was never about winning for me. It was about laying a trap and letting you fall into it. The video of you tossing the Duo-R around was solid gold, you doing my work for me. I hope you do more dumb shit like that in the future, getting pissed off at a forum and taking the system you just bought on said forum and trashing it thinking its going to hurt the forum somehow. It just adds to the list of things people are going to make fun of you about. This was at your own expense, emotional or otherwise, not mine.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm still going to trade with people because I am honest, not like you.

Because we all know honestly equates to people lying about sellers when they get curb stomped on a forum, or that honesty means hiding under 3 id's on the Neo forums.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI have people on this site I trade with, people on the Neo Forums still (Even some mods!) so I'll just keep on trucking.

Yeah, we hear this kind of hoping against hope stuff all the time from every loser that gets banished from here or implodes their rep, yet no one ever jumps to their defense and says they bought or sold to them continuously after an incident.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMTheirs Craigslist and Ebay as well, so yeah if people didn't know who I was they do now and I am grateful for that.  Anyone who wants to get any more info on me please just ask or friend me.
I'm sure you already have people banging at your door trying to do business with you.  :roll:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMPeople are free to believe what they want, but I never once ever misrepresented myself in a trade.
You already have both here and on the neo forums.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMI'm honest about who I am and who i deal with
Nope, you're not.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMcrying about being a poser... :(
Yep.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMThat said the DUO R still works after I dropped it
Does it matter? Its not my problem if it doesn't.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 10:03 AMi'll get more vids up shortly.
No one cares.

IMG

Your welcome.  :wink:
Truth be told on the Neo Forums I was once a respected member as hard as that was to believe.  Back in my Neo Infancy I would just buy shit off ebay, had no idea on the cost of items or modding I just wanted a Neo Geo.  Finally I got into the Marketplace and even opened my first pay pal account specifically for Neo-Geo.com.  The biggest issue was that if I wanted to sell something, since I had no trader rating they wanted me to mail the item first.  I said that is unacceptable and you guys are nuts and if you think I am crazy the cliquey crazyness of that forum just goes and like this thread becomes a circle of shit spanning 200+ pages of B.S and then you are banned.  That said I made quite a few Neo friends (Some are mods!!) and would trade with them under my new name or they would buy the game and then I'd pay them to ship.  I have no patience for B.S. so the bann hammer has found me.

Back to the water soaked items you neglected to mention.  I ask anyone, anyone here, on a private member to member sale, if I personally advertised my games as acceptable, and then when you got them they had obvious water damage, so much so the book won't even open (like an old nudie magazine) and all the ink has run, and then I point to eBay's definition "Acceptable" basically implying your beat, and then blame the former owner and THEN I have to talk to him.

That is B.S., I would never, ever pull that shit on anyone.  In all my years of trading I have never burned anyone, nor have I tried to pull rank (This dip shit actually told me I need to slow my role because he was one of the original S-Video modder for a CDZ, and he was serious.)  This is all fun and games and all (literally, video game site), but a LOT of us take our selves a lil too seriously. 

I accused you of lying and it's simple as you already admitted it.  You lied by omitting the truth.  How about you say, hey, these games have water damage, still want them?  I would have been floored by your honestly and still have taken them.  I was so taken aback by your attitude after I brought it to your attention that I knew that any dealings with you from then on would be troublesome, and you woman scorn attitude has made me sick quite frankly, I have Ex's more rational than you.
The only thing about your "Legitimacy" is that you cut quite easy.  I complained about ONE THING (I over looked the fact that you Uber S-Video mod shows a nice rainbow effect, and the cord is beyond short), I bring up the water soaked games and you lose it. 

Thank you for admitting you had no clue what you were talking about when it comes to twitter and put words in my mouth from other "Tweets."  That is a huge step for you as that is the only ground you have given up.  I have read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence people cover to cover about three times now, here take a look....

IMG

And in there is a chapter that says never prove people wrong, it makes them angry, me?  I am only happy to be wrong, I was wrong about you, I've learned, I thought the Neo Geo was 24 Bit and a simple bios revision made it 48 bit, so wrong.  But you admitted you fuct up and that is huge, thank you.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah long ago. Not so sure I would want to be again anytime soon. Getting rid of my wife took almost two years and a few grand in lawyers fees. I got nothing against marriage, just not really for me. I tend to like my personal space and freedom to do what I want, and going through two long term relationships back to back with no real break in between, well, once you get all that freedom back its hard to let go of. I just don't care to do all that again any time soon, so now I just stick to dating, don't want anything serious. Would rather just focus on raising my kids and pursuing my other interest.
Poor woman, must have tortured her or neglected her needs as you spent time with your toys.  If your anger on the forums is like it is in real life, I feel sorry for that woman. Step out, take a breath.  However divorce is a bitch, you must have been raped silly financially and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

FYI that linked in job is old, my contract ran up in 02/2012 and the base shut down so I commute to VA for the week, you can look me up there.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:14 AMMore lies, spin, feigning stupidity, and a life story no one gives a flying fuck about.
I totally agree pedobrah, you've had a hard life living in ignorance. Let us know how that Neo forums shit works out. Curious if anyone gets you fired.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 01:20 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:14 AMMore lies, spin, feigning stupidity, and a life story no one gives a flying fuck about.
I totally agree pedobrah, you've had a hard life living in ignorance. Let us know how that Neo forums shit works out. Curious if anyone gets you fired.
Again, I'd focus on the issues at home if I were you.  We both have a lot of each others information and I can post as much as you, but when I saw that your anger has cost you a marriage and now your kids have to be split and god forbid the mind games between everyone, maybe I should step back and leave you alone a bit, I have a line.  How about you spend time with them instead of me.  It's cool bro let it go.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:24 AMcopies of deadmans fabricated postings
Same ole shtick. Not the first time we've seen this boring speculation get rehashed here by someone who got epically cunt punted. Got anything original?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 01:30 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:24 AMcopies of deadmans fabricated postings
Same ole shtick. Not the first time we've seen this boring speculation get rehashed here by someone who got epically cunt punted. Got anything original?
Nothing original I am afraid, Just focus on real things so the real life doesn't fall apart is all.  This is the internet.  People say things, arguing, anger.  But when you step away you have a family in turmoil and money going to lawyers instead of mouths.  Focus on that.  Me?  I just try to have a little fun, go back and forth, buy and sell (Thanks again :) ) but maybe focus on keeping all your cows in a pen a little more, seriously.  Cunt punt me all you want, I can take it, but maybe a lil less and real life more.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:41 AMsame ole same ole
Nothing original, and nothing even based on fact. My divorce was over many years ago guy. If I had something to hide about it I wouldn't have mentioned it to begin with. Its nice speculation and all, but you really have no idea how it played out or what my life is like.. Thanks for caring though. As for focusing on the real and the current, just how many accounts have you made to sneak back into the Neo forums, and why are you so damn desperate to be there that you keep going in under false pretense? Are you going to do the same thing here once they send you on your way?

Also, given they have a heads up on some of your work history, you worried they will find out about your current employer? I mean, it wont take a dedicated group too long to figure it out. Some of them even live near you in NJ. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop in just to see the real you. Or heck, like you said, you got nothing to hide, why not just state where you work here now for the record so the info can be passed along to them? You said you live out in the open and have nothing to hide. Put your money where your mouth is and go face the music over at the other forum.

If anything bad happens to you, be sure to let us know. We could use a laugh.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 01:55 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:41 AMsame ole same ole
Nothing original, and nothing even based on fact. My divorce was over many years ago guy. If I had something to hide about it I wouldn't have mentioned it to begin with. Its nice speculation and all, but you really have no idea how it played out or what my life is like.. Thanks for caring though. As for focusing on the real and the current, just how many accounts have you made to sneak back into the Neo forums, and why are you so damn desperate to be there that you keep going in under false pretense? Are you going to do the same thing here once they send you on your way?

Also, given they have a heads up on some of your work history, you worried they will find out about your current employer? I mean, it wont take a dedicated group too long to figure it out. Some of them even live near you in NJ. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop in just to see the real you. Or heck, like you said, you got nothing to hide, why not just state where you work here now for the record so the info can be passed along to them? You said you live out in the open and have nothing to hide. Put your money where your mouth is and go face the music over at the other forum.

If anything bad happens to you, be sure to let us know. We could use a laugh.
Accounts I made?  3.  Teh original which lasted a long time and had many great trades and sales.  The 2nd one was immediately after my first ban as I had to finish selling my CDZ, it had to go I was in mid sale and I couldn't just leave.  Then a huge dry spell and  then I joined what, earlier this year or late last year to see the massive diatribe of Tonk and how he conjured up a story of fining rare and unreleased games which turned out to be counterfeit and stole over 100G's, right and I'm the asshole.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232237-Aero-Fighters-3-U.S.-AES-Discovered

And he is not even banned, see what honest selling gets me?  Maybe I should be more like you.

The Neo Scene is dying rampantly when you have people will to fly across oceans to spend what could buy a small house in your neck of the woods for a video game Again, you are focusing too much on me.  I went at you a bit but when I saw that you had been divorced and for gods sakes with kids, financial B.S., there is nothing i can do or say to you that should take away any attention from your situation, seriously, spending time with me is down right frivolous, it should be spent in real life.

Find me?  I commute back down to VA work till Thursday, head back either Thursday night or Friday.  4 Day weeks but they are still 10+ Hour days.  The analyst jobs within the Gov't have moved down there so I got a place down there and obviously you know my original place.  Bad things happen to me all the time, it's called life, you should know all about it by now.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 02:07 AM:( Im sad. Things don't work out for me and I don't know why. Why do others get to do what they want and I always get slapped down? :( Why do I keep getting banned :( I cant stand it :( Its also not fair that Michaels happy with his life and his two great kids and all I got to look forward to is reinacting racist and pedo material on internet forums and comparing my life to and thus blaming comedians for everything I do and say. :(
You just a bit tired and bitter there pedobrah? So basically three times now and you have not figured it out that they don't want you there? That no one wants you anywhere? Amazing constant state of denial you live in there. Why would you want to stick around sites where everyone says get the fuck out already. You worry about me wasting my life, yet youre the one trying to force a relationship with multiple forums/people that want nothing to do with you.

As far as the Neo scene supposedly dying, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Concerning all that big talk about you living in the open, not being afraid of people knowing who you are or where you are at, put your money where your mouth is. Go back to the Neo forums, tell them your current job and where you are during the week? I'm sure they would like to know. Really this is a situation of you not giving it much though until you're dumb ass got doxed publicly. Now you are pretty vague and tight lipped. It's no matter. If they want to know, they will eventually. They have enough on you now to make a running start. Enjoy that, its all the attention you could have ever hoped for and more.

Tatsujin

Damn, that takes no end :)

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 02:25 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 02:07 AM:( Im sad. Things don't work out for me and I don't know why. Why do others get to do what they want and I always get slapped down? :( Why do I keep getting banned :( I cant stand it :( Its also not fair that Michaels happy with his life and his two great kids and all I got to look forward to is reinacting racist and pedo material on internet forums and comparing my life to and thus blaming comedians for everything I do and say. :(
You just a bit tired and bitter there pedobrah? So basically three times now and you have not figured it out that they don't want you there? That no one wants you anywhere? Amazing constant state of denial you live in there. Why would you want to stick around sites where everyone says get the fuck out already. You worry about me wasting my life, yet youre the one trying to force a relationship with multiple forums/people that want nothing to do with you.

As far as the Neo scene supposedly dying, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Concerning all that big talk about you living in the open, not being afraid of people knowing who you are or where you are at, put your money where your mouth is. Go back to the Neo forums, tell them your current job and where you are during the week? I'm sure they would like to know. Really this is a situation of you not giving it much though until you're dumb ass got doxed publicly. Now you are pretty vague and tight lipped. It's no matter. If they want to know, they will eventually. They have enough on you now to make a running start. Enjoy that, its all the attention you could have ever hoped for and more.
Have you figured out a way to monetize arguing on the internet to get back all any future for your kids?  I mean the amount a lawyer screwed you because you can't keep your temper down is literally taking food out of mouths.  I buy and sell video games and post vids on youtube, that's about it.  You look at this as real life when it's not and obviously have issues keeping the most important things you have in the world.

Focus on that ;)
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 02:30 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 02:25 AM

Have you figured out a way to monetize arguing on the internet to get back all any future for your kids?  I mean the amount a lawyer screwed you because you can't keep your temper down is literally taking food out of mouths.  I buy and sell video games and post vids on youtube, that's about it.  You look at this as real life when it's not and obviously have issues keeping the most important things you have in the world.

Focus on that ;)
The most important issues you say, like trying to force your way into different internet communities countless times, by your own words doing this for years now? You sound really bitter, tired, and confused, and you definitely have no clue about how anyone's personal life is here on this forum, mine or otherwise. You don't know anyone here, by all accounts you just walked in and already everyone thinks knows you're a creep with a rep as bad as Nintegas, and I'd take hundred of him over one of you any day of the week simply since he could be funnier to laugh at. You're speculation is meaningless and its not going to get a rise out of anyone here. It's just so lame that you have gotten so clearly at the end of your rope that your material now is a rehash of speculation copied straight from last weeks forum loser. I guess that's your forum version of retweet? That all you know how to do, copies others lame shit?

You wanna know whats really funny about all of this. You're that clown that signed up posting the massive retarded sig that I started a tread about making fun of you, and yet you were so unimportant to everyone that we basically forgot who you were by a couple of days after you changed the sig. I think we both know how this is going to play out. In the end, you wont be remembered here unless you do something cool like anhero yourself on youtube or something in one last ditch effort to get that internet attention you so clearly feel you deserve.

cdamm

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:14 AMTruth be told on the Neo Forums I was once a respected member as hard as that was to believe.
was that before or after you were inflating prices on less than rare items and taking advantage of the ng.com noobs?

roflmao

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/08/2013, 02:26 AMDamn, that takes no end :)
No kidding.  At least it's in FS now, though. :P

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2013, 10:58 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/08/2013, 02:26 AMDamn, that takes no end :)
No kidding.  At least it's in FS now, though. :P
Well, last nite I had to mention that to the guy a few times. He still wants to bounce back and forth with his amazing words of wisdom.

bob

Yeah long ago.
I didn't mean to dig up any shit.  I only ask because you argue with surgical precision.
Something you just can't "teach".

PCEngineHell

Quote from: galam on 06/08/2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah long ago.
I didn't mean to dig up any shit.  I only ask because you argue with surgical precision.
I was in Toastmasters and honors english growing up. That is probably somewhat why.

bob

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/09/2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah long ago.
I was in Toastmasters and honors english growing up. That is probably somewhat why.
I don't know what toastmasters is, and I'm not sure it's the English. I just say it because its how you pick your points of contention that stood out to me. Not to say you are wrong (or right) about anything, but I imagine you are good at putting people in a no win situation.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: galam on 06/09/2013, 09:33 AMI don't know what toastmasters is
Basically it was a program they offered during junior high and high school that teaches or hones someones speaking and debating skills. I am pretty sure they still offer it, but back then they were selective about who was administered into the program and what content they allowed to be discussed. I was in honors English during my school years, and Toastmasters went along with it. I was not in it by choice. It was rather forced upon me and others by the school system at the time, basically anyone who had originally been in gifted and talented. I am not sure how they run the program now or how kids get into it, but they offer it to adults also for a fee.

My way of getting out of the course finally was to do two different small speeches back to back concerning rather hot or taboo topics in school at the time, one on Muslim influenced terrorism, why it was occurring and steps that could be taken to prevent some of it, and the other concerning the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This was back when schools still had Channel 1 covering the war, where the teachers, per the school board, had to let us watch early morning news coverage including on the ground reports showing the conflict as it was happening in small towns etc. This news airing didn't sit well with a lot of the teachers at my school, let alone parents, and we had teachers who would turn off the tv in the morning in personal protest when the legit reporting started. Basically knowing this, I made my move to get axed out of the program.

Also, I cant begin to tell you how much I thought back to that speech stuff in Toastmasters when the 9/11 attacks had occurred. The writing was on the wall. Even when I was a teen, a kid basically, I saw it coming and knew something bigger was going to happen. We had already had Pan Am Flight 103, an Mujahideen linked attack on two CIA agents outside of the CIA  headquarters, and the WTC truck bombing among other things happen in less then a 6 year period. Things were steadily escalating since the 1970s. Back then you really didn't need the internet to obtain info or come to any educated conclusions, since terrorist attacks and wars like the Bosnian and Iraqi war were being reported with in your face coverage in the media constantly. This was back before people in the media like Geraldo made a mockery of on the ground war coverage.

HercTNT

Quote from: galam on 06/09/2013, 09:33 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/09/2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah long ago.
I didn't mean to dig up any shit.  I only ask because you argue with surgical precision.
I don't know what toastmasters is, and I'm not sure it's the English. I just say it because its how you pick your points of contention that stood out to me. Not to say you are wrong (or right) about anything, but I imagine you are good at putting people in a no win situation.
I"m sure he's good at picking out the trash and getting rid of it.
its not like the people he does this to do not have it coming. Not sure if him being married before is even remotely relevant to that as well. sounded abit like a backhanded statement. i mean are you defending evil or what?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: cdamm on 06/08/2013, 09:57 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:14 AMTruth be told on the Neo Forums I was once a respected member as hard as that was to believe.
was that before or after you were inflating prices on less than rare items and taking advantage of the ng.com noobs?
$80 for Magician Lord is fair.  There was a specific thread on Magician Lord specifically the loose MVS copy in that people just don't get rid of them.  The supply is spread so thin and people just need to have the first game (or at least a launch title) in their collection.  I was selling it for $50, two guys PM'd me and had a small bidding war that ended up to $80 shipped.  The site flipped their shit and I almost got banned just for that!!!!  !!Rot!! actually came to my defense, made me a war room troll for a month and forced me to carry his picture in my signature for my entire Neo Geo forums career.

There is a thread on getting banned from Neo-geo.com over on Sega 16, believe me it is easier then you think.

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?25056-First-time-ever-to-get-banned

Only Video Game Site I have ever been banned from.  Still a good place to get games but MY GOD over a grand for KOF 2000 U.S.  I'm just gona take bits and bites from now on, build my MVS collection the AES is damn expensive.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/09/2013, 11:10 AMAlso, I cant begin to tell you how much I thought back to that speech stuff in Toastmasters when the 9/11 attacks had occurred. The writing was on the wall. Even when I was a teen, a kid basically, I saw it coming and knew something bigger was going to happen. We had already had Pan Am Flight 103, an Mujahideen linked attack on two CIA agents outside of the CIA  headquarters, and the WTC truck bombing among other things happen in less then a 6 year period. Things were steadily escalating since the 1970s. Back then you really didn't need the internet to obtain info or come to any educated conclusions, since terrorist attacks and wars like the Bosnian and Iraqi war were being reported with in your face coverage in the media constantly. This was back before people in the media like Geraldo made a mockery of on the ground war coverage.
MY GOD!!!!!Could not agree more with this assessment.  Muslim extremism and the writing on the wall.  Posting something like this would get you a Scarlet "R" (Racist) on many forums and easily banned from Neo-Geo.com.  You cannot argue race or religion over there nor should you as I am finding.

Smart guys over there on Neo-Geo.com, fucking loons, but smart guys.  They've decided that I am indeed not a Pedophile, despite my greatest efforts anyway ;).  Kind of hard to be one with a clearance.

Or, just a side note, did you know Bob's Burgers made a Pilot and got picked up based on Pedophile humor?  They even named their Burger of the Day "The Child Molester".
I guess this type of humor is on the rise.  Family Guy has a running gag with it with Herbert that old Pedophile always after Chris.  Pretty much all of Seth MacFarlane's comedy covers awful topics
IMGIMGIMG