OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

I love summer

Started by soop, 06/06/2013, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

window.jpg

Got a lot of obeying to do.

*edit* just in case the picture wasn't visible...
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

BlueBMW

I actually hate summer.  Too damn hot and theres no snow to be found nearby.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

geise

but all the ladies dress for the weather... :D

jlued686

I would love the summer too...if it ever fucking starts. Here in Minnesota, it snowed in May and it's been raining ever since. Sucks...

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 06/06/2013, 11:32 AMI would love the summer too...if it ever fucking starts. Here in Minnesota, it snowed in May and it's been raining ever since. Sucks...
One state to the East and it's been raining all week in the 40s/50s.  Wee... I'd love to see a couple warm days.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ji-L87

Well, like I always say:
"If it's nice outside, it's nice inside"

*goes back to playing videyaghames* :mrgreen:
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

esadajr

I loved summer when I lived in the Midwest. Now I live in the south I just partially love it (for the same reason as geise)
Gaming since 1985

BlueBMW

Quote from: geise on 06/06/2013, 11:24 AMbut all the ladies dress for the weather... :D
Ahh but in the winter your imagination gets to do the work.... even ugly women have a chance at looking good!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

bob

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/06/2013, 02:33 PM
Quote from: geise on 06/06/2013, 11:24 AMbut all the ladies dress for the weather... :D
Ahh but in the winter your imagination gets to do the work.... even ugly women have a chance at looking good!
Sweater bumps.

Nando

It's in the 90's around here already, no thanks.... Spring is where it is at in Texas. Mind you the hotter it gets the less clothes there are on ze ladies. Time to hit up the lakes. :D

bob

I go to cincinatti then jacksonville, FL in a week or so. Not looking forward to it.
Texas next month. Not looking forward to texas in july.

Summer always reminds me of NES Rygar.

futureman2000

Quote from: galam on 06/06/2013, 04:04 PMSummer always reminds me of NES Rygar.
...Aaaand Rygar music is now stuck in my head.

bob

Quote from: futureman2000 on 06/06/2013, 04:24 PM
Quote from: galam on 06/06/2013, 04:04 PMSummer always reminds me of NES Rygar.
...Aaaand Rygar music is now stuck in my head.
Haha. I've never really played it, so i wouldn't know it.

Digi.k

I love summer too but I hate those spiders dat crawl into my house !! ><

Nando

Quote from: galam on 06/06/2013, 04:04 PMI go to cincinatti then jacksonville, FL in a week or so. Not looking forward to it.

You could be here in August. It's WAY worse.

Where in Texas will you be?

bob

Quote from: Nando on 06/06/2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: galam on 06/06/2013, 04:04 PMI go to cincinatti then jacksonville, FL in a week or so. Not looking forward to it.

Dallas

Tatsujin

Hate the mosquitos during the summer. They tend to like the whole family :(
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

Can't stand summer mostly because of allergies.....
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

psychobear

You wouldn't like summer if you lived in Vegas...

Arkhan Asylum

All seasons are the same.   Open a window, smell outside, stay inside and play games.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bernie

Quote from: psychobear on 06/08/2013, 04:29 PMYou wouldn't like summer if you lived in Vegas...
I loved the summer while in Vegas.  I like the heat tho...

PCEngineHell

Summer here in Arkansas gets pretty bad, well past 100 degrees at times and the humidity can be killer. Usually I just stay indoors most of the summer then start going back out more once fall starts to set in.

psychobear

Quote from: Bernie on 06/08/2013, 05:55 PM
Quote from: psychobear on 06/08/2013, 04:29 PMYou wouldn't like summer if you lived in Vegas...
I loved the summer while in Vegas.  I like the heat tho...
It's not that bad but getting stuck in traffic with no AC is horrible

esteban

STATUS: I hate humidity and heat, so I die during the summer here in NJ.

I LOVE AUTUMN.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

soop

Oh hell, I love Autumn and winter too, but here in the UK, it doesn't get *too* hot.  I'd fucking die if I lived anywhere hotter.

Also, I'm quite fair, so being out in the sun yesterday, I have pink patches of sunburn all over me.  nothing too bad, but I really should be more careful...
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

allyourblood

This year marked my first visit to Vegas outside of summer. It was really great! But by now, I'm used to being there when it's 108.

I loathed summer... until I lost 30lbs. Now, it's one of my favorite times of year (right behind rainy days and the reigning champ, Christmastime!). Can't wait for the June Gloom to clear up so I can hit the beach! (In Southern California, by the way)
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Nando

Quote from: galam on 06/06/2013, 06:24 PM
Quote from: Nando on 06/06/2013, 05:32 PM

Dallas
Right on. We are 30min west of Dallas. Can't recommend any game places in the area, but Dallas Vintage toys is pretty awesome, if you are into that type of stuff.