Raffle: Beball *** WINNER DRAWN ***

Started by soop, 06/10/2013, 05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

Ok you guys, since I just won a raffle (thanks Turboswimbz!), I'm gonna pay it forward and raffle off my loose BeBall.

General rules apply, don't be a dick etc, I'll decide who's in and who's out on the last day, and I guess I'll draw it on... the 21st?  Ish?

Who's in?

Congrats Spenoza!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Ji-L87

I'd like in :mrgreen:

Been wanting to try this game, but always passed on it when shopping.
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

xcrement5x

This game is awesome!  Don't enter me in the drawing because I already have it, but props to you!

This is one of my favorites to just work through when I get free time and write down the passwords.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

LameKat

Love to get in on this.

allyourblood

Is this the JP version of Chew Man Fu?
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

turboswimbz

Quote from: allyourblood on 06/10/2013, 06:20 PMIs this the JP version of Chew Man Fu?
Yes it is the Japanese counterpart to Chew Man Fu
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Mishran

It's a decent game. I own the US release and still haven't finished it. Whoever gets this... Play it! Game is definitely fun and worth owning.

esteban

STATUS: The NA cover art is superior to original JP art. Ha! IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

Put my name in! Thanks!

bawitback

IMG
|| Use your Special Attack ||

Aggie Tsubi

I'd like a shot please!

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

spenoza

I'd like to be in. Beball is a title I missed out on back in the day. I figure it's time for me to see what the fuss is all about.

soop

Spenoza wins it!

Congratulations, I had my fingers crossed for you anyway seeing as you expressed an interest in buying it from me a while back.  I know you'll love it.

Money is ridiculously tight right now, so I'll probably end up sending in in 8 days time rather than tomorrow, but it'll get to you.  I might need a reminder ;)
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Ji-L87

CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

spenoza

Patience, lads. This place is raffle-heavy. Time will make you all a winner.

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

spenoza

Danke. I intend to! The PCE wasn't too short of action puzzlers, but it could've used more.