@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Hudson's CD Game Music Collection '93

Started by NecroPhile, 06/11/2013, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Front Insert          Rear Insert

Here's a front insert scan and a rear liner thingy for y'all to print and stuff in your cases.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperPlay

Thanks :-)  I have just picked up one of the copies without the cover.

NecroPhile

Manual insert whatchamacallit added and liner reuploaded with less compression.

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Sadler

Wow, looks great. Way better than mine! Here's what I came up with (based on the scan you posted in some other thread a while ago):

IMG

IMG

DragonmasterDan

I have one of these CDs as well. Does anyone know exactly how these were distributed?
--DragonmasterDan

NecroPhile

I got mine from TZD as a free bonus with an order.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

CrackTiger

Radio Shack had them in Canada. My local store only got one for playing in-store and wouldn't let me have or buy it, even though I was their only Turbo customer.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

well done necro, unfortunately I do not have this US musik gem.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2013, 08:41 PMRadio Shack had them in Canada. My local store only got one for playing in-store and wouldn't let me have or buy it, even though I was their only Turbo customer.
I seem to remember this too.  Not that my local store got one, but that Radio Shack sucked.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/13/2013, 09:07 PMwell done necro, unfortunately I do not have this US musik gem.
Get the superior Japan version instead, which has the same tunes plus five tracks from Gate o' Thunder and Dynastic Hero.

Bardoly

Thanks!

Now I just have to try to print it out at the correct size.  For some reason when I've tried to print something like this before, it never prints it the correct size.  :(  Maybe I could convince Sparky to print up some quality ones...

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2013, 07:32 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/13/2013, 04:05 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/12/2013, 09:38 AMI got mine from TZD as a free bonus with an order.
Same here.
What year do you think it was?
I think it was 1994.  Either that or '95.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

kiketonto

downloading for mine! thanks!
I buy mine in ebay last year.

Bardoly

Quote from: Bardoly on 07/08/2013, 01:24 AMThanks!

Now I just have to try to print it out at the correct size.  For some reason when I've tried to print something like this before, it never prints it the correct size.  :(  Maybe I could convince Sparky to print up some quality ones...
I tried again today, and it still printed out too small.  :(  Help!

VestCunt

What software are you using? If you have photoshop, check the canvass size and then print from there. Make sure your printing preferences aren't doing some weird stretch/fit with the borders.

Worst case, Kinkos still does better than average home printers.
Topic Adjourned.

NecroPhile

It's just a pdf.  Print it full size/no scaling/100% and it should be fine.

xcrement5x

Thanks again for these.  I just printed them out for my copy :D
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/11/2013, 03:34 PMFront Insert          Rear Insert

Here's a front insert scan and a rear liner thingy for y'all to print and stuff in your cases.  :mrgreen:
I have to add this to that page I put together!!!

https://www.tg-16.com/print_your_own_stuff.htm
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: esteban on 02/04/2015, 05:56 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 06/11/2013, 03:34 PMFront Insert          Rear Insert

Here's a front insert scan and a rear liner thingy for y'all to print and stuff in your cases.  :mrgreen:

Lol, I actually checked that page first but couldn't find it so NecroPhile sent me the link to this. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/05/2015, 03:21 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/04/2015, 05:56 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/11/2013, 03:34 PMFront Insert          Rear Insert

Lol, I actually checked that page first but couldn't find it so NecroPhile sent me the link to this.
In gonna add it tonight so folks won't have the problem you had! Ha!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG