@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Guns, what's your take?

Started by RoyVegas, 06/19/2013, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

Continued from this thread:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14870.0

Continue on about us terrified people Vestcunt!
All is well. :)

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Arkhan Asylum

The problem with guns is, most people are retarded.

So, retards have guns.

Guns are fairly dangerous, so retards probably shouldn't have them.

Then you have people who go post online about how they have guns and "go ahead and say that to my face, I'll just shoot you.  I have gunshurhruhrr" *post picture*

^^^ True story.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Guns can be entertaining, but they're not much help for defense unless you're willing to walk around ready to go at all times, which is why I prefer claymores for home defense.

I don't advise stopping by unannounced.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Nulltard needs an award for funny pictures.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Guns can be good or bad depending on who's hand's they're in, in the situation. I like guns, always have.  They've hurt me and they've helped me but I still tend to see the positive more than the negative.

For those who don't like guns, more power to ya.  But when the zombie apocolypse comes, you're on your own!  :-({|=   :lol:

jperryss

/Want+to+see+me+eat+it_ee27d2_3273124.jpg

PCEngineHell

Tatsujin

Houly shit, that pic :lol:

Zombieapocalypse, huh?! oh wait, it's already happening.
But the name has been changed, now it is retardapocalypse, most of em have guns too.

Be on your guard.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: jperryss on 06/19/2013, 07:14 PMWant+to+see+me+eat+it_ee27d2_3273124.jpg
Anyone else notice that he wont fit in the fitting room?

jlued686

Arguing guns (and politics, and religion, and most other things) on an internet forum is pointless. No side will ever convince the other.

I just wish I lived in a country where guns weren't so damn fetishized and where people didn't interpret something that was written 250 years ago when it took five minutes to reload a musket as a document handed down from heaven giving them the right to shoot 8 bajillion rounds per second.

I hate guns. I hate people who jack off to the second amendment. But hey, I live in America. I've grown to accept it.

jlued686

Because I sense there's a good/interesting story, I'll bite: Why?

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2013, 09:06 PM
Quote from: jperryss on 06/19/2013, 07:14 PMWant+to+see+me+eat+it_ee27d2_3273124.jpg
Anyone else notice that he wont fit in the fitting room?
I also noticed, that this guy will NO WAY ever fit into this fitting room.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

MotherGunner

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2013, 09:16 PMArguing guns (and politics, and religion, and most other things) on an internet forum is pointless. No side will ever convince the other.
Yet you still went ahead and made a pointless argument for the other side.  Just saying buddy.  =]
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

tggodfrey

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2013, 05:44 PMThe problem with guns is, most people are retarded.

So, retards have guns.

Guns are fairly dangerous, so retards probably shouldn't have them.

Then you have people who go post online about how they have guns and "go ahead and say that to my face, I'll just shoot you.  I have gunshurhruhrr" *post picture*

^^^ True story.
TRUTH........So many stupid reckless people resort to guns.  (and thats coming from a supporter of gun rights)

I also agree this arguement is going to go very badly.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

HercTNT

No need for guns................a game of monopoly and sharp sticks will more than do  :mrgreen:

JoshTurboTrollX

My Take?

I personally don't find any problem with people owning firearms for hobby or sport.  I don't personally own any, but I have friends and family that hunt or sport with guns, so I don't see the big deal.  Some carry, some don't.  I've never had any issues with them.

I don't see a big deal with background checks for people that purchase or register guns either, not really sure why that would be a problem for anyone really.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jlued686

Quote from: MotherGunner on 06/19/2013, 10:08 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/19/2013, 09:16 PMArguing guns (and politics, and religion, and most other things) on an internet forum is pointless. No side will ever convince the other.
Yet you still went ahead and made a pointless argument for the other side.  Just saying buddy.  =]
Ha! Yeah...yeah, I did. I'm an idiot. ;)

NecroPhile

I'm for some sort of gun control (ya gotta draw the line somewhere, else it's okay for peeps to build backyard nukes, bioweapons, etc.).  However, I'm not a fan of any recent/current gun controls that limit only very specific weapons/features, resulting in more expensive yet still legal guns.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 06/20/2013, 10:28 AMI'm for some sort of gun control (ya gotta draw the line somewhere, else it's okay for peeps to build backyard nukes, bioweapons, etc.).  However, I'm not a fan of any recent/current gun controls that limit only very specific weapons/features, resulting in more expensive yet still legal guns.
Excellent point. Alot of what they tried to do was limit certain things which made absolutely no difference in my opinion. Example: You can have a shotgun and it's ok but once you change the stock to a riot/pistol grip, it's now illegal.  Seriously?  It's the same fucking gun with a different handle you idiots.

I am in favor of background checks for all gun sales.  They just tried to pass a law here that would make it mandatory for ALL gun sales to have a background check, even private sales. It got passed and the Governor vetod it. If I understand his stance correctly, he said it put an unfair burdon on gun sellers to check backgrounds on buyers, and if you didn't, you would be criminalized.  I see his point but c'mon man, nut jobs are buying guns at the gun shows with absolutely no check at all.

The only people allowed to buy a gun and actually walk out of the store with it are concealed weapons permit holders. Those people have already had a FBI background check and have to renew it every 5 years.  However at any gun show here, you can walk in, buy a gun and walk right the fuck out with it.  Makes absolutely no sense at all. Kind of reminds me of other wonderful laws that make total sense like, stores can sell drug paraphernalia but once you walk out of the store, you can be arrested for being in possession of it.  Makes total sense!  ](*,)

seieienbu

I'm a fan of guns.  Since I was a boy my father and I would shoot clay pigeons and go on hunting trips around Thanksgiving.  I don't feel the need to own fully automatic anything, I'm fine with a pretty simple hunting rifle.  If guns are used responsibly I don't see much harm coming from having them either.

...then again, idiots ruin everything, don't they?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93