The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

ALL SOLD

Started by nectarsis, 07/11/2013, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

ALL SOLD
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NecroPhile

Sorry to hear of your troubles, neccler.  :(

<< must resist the siren song of the LA >>
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mishran

Agree with the others, hopefully everything works out for you nec.

If I wasn't in a financial burden right now I'd snap that LA up quick as shit.

Good luck on the sale. You shouldn't have that LA for long.

jeffhlewis

Same boat with the Laseractive - all this summer travel has sapped out my gaming budget. good luck with the same dude! we'll miss you at VGS.

nectarsis

mrhaboobi

id tempted on the LA but im overseas so shipping would be a biatch
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

ya nectarsis, chin up man, hope all works out whatever the trouble is man :(

nectarsis

Psycho Punch

Too bad my turbofunds are depleted, I would snatch that Duo in a sec!

Sorry to hear about your situation, it's always hard to let your stuff go even when you're short of money... I wish you good luck in your sales and may you be able to buy it all back shortly with cash to spare. :)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Mathius

I may take that Duo if I can get the funds. Keep you updated.

Miracle_Warrior

That does indeed stink.  If you are willing to ship to Canada, I will take the Duo.  I am not an active user on the site (although I've been a member for 5 years), but have been a member of gametz for 10+ years with many trades.  Same username if you care to check me out there.

BlueBMW

Quote from: Miracle_Warrior on 07/14/2013, 07:30 PMThat does indeed stink.  If you are willing to ship to Canada, I will take the Duo.  I am not an active user on the site (although I've been a member for 5 years), but have been a member of gametz for 10+ years with many trades.  Same username if you care to check me out there.
I believe I have dealt with Miracle Warrior before (on gametz)  hes good!

Im bmcdanold on gametz btw
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Miracle_Warrior

Oh, nice, glad I've run in to a familiar face here.  I am sure are plenty of others lurking around here as well.  Thanks for confirming my rep :)

nectarsis

Tatsujin

Hey nec, sad to hear you're in trouble , hope everything sorts out well.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

allyourblood

Are these prices shipped in the US? I'm interested in Exile for sure. I'm at work but I'll PM in more detail when I get home tonight if that's okay.  Thanks!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

nectarsis

nectarsis

wmacmonagle

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/22/2013, 01:09 PMadded more games
If i didnt have neutopia 2 mint one I would have take that out of your hand! Great Price right there!!! I am pretty sure nobody (except the high roller collector) here will agree that price!!! =)

BUMP for a great seller!!!

Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

nectarsis

Miracle_Warrior

Got the Duo today, thanks a lot man.  Very tempted by Neutopia 2, but it's just slightly out of range for me.  Bump.

RTQ

Package arrived beautifully.  Had a great transaction.  Thanks.

nectarsis

Wrex

Hey m8,

Its been over two weeks for the $80 dollars in games, the last tracking number you gave me was for the wrong address, and I still haven't received the games yet or heard a response for a couple of days?  Any updates or a proper tracking number?

Thanks,
Tyson

Mathius

Quote from: Wrex on 08/26/2013, 06:23 PMHey m8,

Its been over two weeks for the $80 dollars in games, the last tracking number you gave me was for the wrong address, and I still haven't received the games yet or heard a response for a couple of days?  Any updates or a proper tracking number?

Thanks,
Tyson
Byron is an honorable guy and I am sure he will set things straight. Please give him a little slack as he is going through a crisis currently. I know this guy in real life and will vouch for him 100%.

Wrex

Quote from: Mathius on 08/26/2013, 08:40 PM
Quote from: Wrex on 08/26/2013, 06:23 PMHey m8,

Thanks,
Tyson
Byron is an honorable guy and I am sure he will set things straight. Please give him a little slack as he is going through a crisis currently. I know this guy in real life and will vouch for him 100%.
Thanks m8, that all I really needed to hear.  I'm sure you can understand my side as well since I don't know him personally and he had sent me the wrong tracking number.  I had seen he had a lot of successful transactions on here, that's why I sent $ via a gift payment.

BlueBMW

Ill back Byron up.  If for some reason he cant or doesnt come through for you, I will reinburse you personally.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/26/2013, 09:57 PMIll back Byron up.  If for some reason he cant or doesnt come through for you, I will reinburse you personally.
Will split it Beamer!

Byron is an honest guy and will come throw for you Wrex I am positive, I don't know what the emergency is in his life but he will make it right.

Wrex

Byron had just forgot to ship my games. Received everything today, good to go now!  Thanks again m8!

BlueBMW

Awesome, glad it worked out :)