OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Looking for FM Towns Games

Started by gbapalyer, 07/23/2013, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hello,

iam looking for FM Towns games.

branmarker 1
abel
vain dream II
kigen
dangel
irium
words worth
lesser mern
raidy 1

can somebody help me?
i also will be in japan in august for 3 weeks. any fm towns shops over there?

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

Tatsujin

nope still not. only retro friends is carring few weak titles, as you already know.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

gbapalyer

@tatsujin: did you not post on triggerzone.de that you found an awesome shop which has a lot of titles?

Mishran

Not sure if your an Ultima fan, but if your a fan of action rpg/adventure games, Ultima 6 is a must have if you don't already own it. Full speech and an english language option makes this the definitive version of the game. Depending on where you are, such as in caves/dungeons, the system generates an echo in the speech which is a cool little bonus.

Tatsujin

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/23/2013, 08:11 AM@tatsujin: did you not post on triggerzone.de that you found an awesome shop which has a lot of titles?
Not sure that was me. when was that? I'm not on triggerzone.de for maaany years now.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

gbapalyer

Tatsujin

Rolf, that's almost a decade since. And the shops i was referring to, was the suruga-ya chain.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Mishran on 07/23/2013, 10:53 AMNot sure if your an Ultima fan, but if your a fan of action rpg/adventure games, Ultima 6 is a must have if you don't already own it. Full speech and an english language option makes this the definitive version of the game. Depending on where you are, such as in caves/dungeons, the system generates an echo in the speech which is a cool little bonus.
And getting a complete copy will cost you at least $250, and you'll never find it in a store.  The Western games on Towns are interesting, but generally not enough to justify the price imo.  Stick to the Towns exclusives like Rayxanber if you are actually gonna go down this route.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

gbapalyer

only looking for RPGs at the moment.

SuperDeadite

Which is why I'm confused that you want FM Towns versions.   All of those RPGs are ports.  They are NEC PC88/98 games originally.  And they are WAY cheaper there.  Sure the Towns games are on CDs, so no floppy worries, but a Towns CD-ROM drive is just about impossible to replace...
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

gbapalyer

i got a marty console yesterday. ;)