OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

SOLD FS: Super Famicom CIB and extras

Started by ekek2009, 08/09/2013, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ekek2009

Looking to offload this, comes with the following:

Console (SNS-CPU-RGB-01) - SOLD
Two Controllers - SOLD
AV Cable - SOLD
Svid Cable - SOLD
RGB Cable - SOLD
New Power Supply - SOLD
HoneyBee Converter for US carts (not tested) - SOLD
Garou Densetsu - SOLD
Garou Densetsu 2 - SOLD
Garou Densetsu Special - SOLD
Samurai Spirits - SOLD

I'm asking $300.00 shipped.  I'd prefer selling to US buyers first.  Prices seem fair, let me know if I'm off my rocker.  Thanks for looking!

/gt5r.th.jpg

/l16c.th.jpg

Gillian Seed

I don't mean to be rude... but you're off your rocker. You can get a boxed Super Famicom easily on many import sites for less than or around $100, even with shipping from Japan included it will come up way less than $300. I don't know what the going price is on the games or converter you've included though.

alexkidd401

Isn't Garou Densetsu just Fatal Fury Special for the SFC? I'm pretty sure they are $5 games. Regardless though $300 seems really high.

Opethian

I'll offer $100 for the console and the RGB cable
IMG

ekek2009

Bump - Updated Prices

Breaking this up and hoping to move it asap. Paypal gift or you pay the fees... Thanks for looking.

Console (CIB) - $110 shipped
Games/ Honeybee Converter - $30 shipped - SOLD
S-Video (OEM) / RGB Cable NOS (OEM) - $45 shipped
Additional PSU NOS (AV Famicom compatible) - $15 shipped

Bernie

Couple of things here. 
1. This is your second post here, and I don't think it is reasonable to ask folks that have no idea who you are to gift a payment. :(

2. Why would you require the buyer here to absorb the PayPal fees?  Why not build up some rep, and suck the fees up this time?  If you took it to eBay, you would not only have to pay any PayPal fees involved with payment, but you would also have the eBay fees added, so you are already saving something right there. 

Just a couple of thoughts.   :mrgreen:

Opethian

IMG