@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/17/2016, 12:35 PMThere's no strikethrough in chat either, dammit.
Simply

Unacceptable.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Otaking

BookFace video game groups.
Hundreds of posts of photos of game collections and photos of latest pick ups.
It's literally a collectards paradise.
Hate them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

munchiaz

being at a new job and being bored because im still learning all the ins and outs

xcrement5x

Quote from: Otaking on 08/17/2016, 02:12 PMBookFace video game groups.
Hundreds of posts of photos of game collections and photos of latest pick ups.
It's literally a collectards paradise.
Hate them.
Dude.  No joke. 

I used to follow/comment a lot on FB groups but I realized it was just reading all the stupidity that was coming out of them daily made me rage and was affecting my happiness.  It sounds stupid to get worked up like that (and it is) but I limited my amount of FB interactions with gaming groups and I am much happier now with forums.

NecroPhile

And if some people around here had their way, PCEFX would be the same type of place.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/18/2016, 12:50 PMAnd if some people around here had their way, PCEFX would be the same type of place.
Sad, but true.

But Hany & Co. won't let that happen.

IMG

Gypsy

Yeah I get talking about games you picked up but there is almost no discussion of what games are fun, what you are playing etc...

The best had to be recently when someone posted up a picture of their Saturn collection, all US releases only, thousands worth of games including stuff like PDS. Then they said if only I had a Saturn to play them I was just like  ](*,)

blueraven

The fact that Lomax is selling for over $100

esteban

I have a headache. Maybe some would say it was a "migraine"...

It is preventing me from fully enjoying the wonderfully relaxing poop I'm taking @publiclibrary.

esteban

I hate that my body does not interpret caramel-encrusted bananas + two pounds of potato chips as a healthy meal.

I have a love/hate relationship with the folks who invented/pioneered potato chips.

AT THIS MOMENT, I despise the bastard who introduced potato chips to the world. F@CK YO@.

IMG

bob

Quote from: esteban on 08/19/2016, 12:25 PMI hate that my body does not interpret caramel-encrusted bananas + two pounds of potato chips as a healthy meal.

I have a love/hate relationship with the folks who invented/pioneered potato chips.

AT THIS MOMENT, I despise the bastard who introduced potato chips to the world. F@CK YO@.

IMG
I have been addicted to these...

IMG

xcrement5x

munchiaz

^that potato is about to body those kids

SuperGrafx

When you're at Chipotle and you have that one person in line who is ordering 10 burritos for their family or friends.
Talk about slowing down the line.

crazydean

When you're in a long line at a fast food restaurant or movie theater and the person at the front steps up to order. Only, they don't know what to order because the last ten minutes they were in line, they were bullshitting around on their phone or talking to their friends instead of deciding what to get.

BlueBMW

Expensive overpriced textbooks that suck and are barely used!  As if high tuition wasn't enough... good grief!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

johnnykonami

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/23/2016, 11:44 PMExpensive overpriced textbooks that suck and are barely used!  As if high tuition wasn't enough... good grief!
That is such a racket.  Thankfully the books have good resale value at the end of the semester, although I kept a few of mine.

TheClash603

That taking Lactaid when you are lactose intolerant makes it so you don't shit your pants immediately after eating a sundae, but it doesn't prevent you from having to violently shit for 40 minutes the following morning.

xcrement5x

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 08/23/2016, 09:21 PMWhen you're at Chipotle and you have that one person in line who is ordering 10 burritos for their family or friends.
Talk about slowing down the line.
OMG you must live my life.  I swear like every time I go to Chipotle I run into this.  Or worse, like 2 people order quesadillas in a row and just stand at the end in front of the registers so other people can't check out. 

ToyMachine78

Old age. My doggie is dying. I don't think she has much time left.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/25/2016, 12:08 PMOld age. My doggie is dying. I don't think she has much time left.
Yes. Good luck.

One of my cats (his new nickname is Lazarus) has avoided death twice. Vets pumped him full of stuff and he recovered. Twice. Years apart.

On both occasions, vet offered euthanasia. I usually opt for death, but this damn cat is determined to outlive me.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 08/25/2016, 12:08 PMOld age. My doggie is dying. I don't think she has much time left.
Aww, poor puppydog.  I hope she had a good life and has an easy exit.  :cry:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/25/2016, 05:52 PM
Aww, poor puppydog.  I hope she had a good life and has an easy exit.  :cry:
Thanks NecroPhile. That maybe the nicest thing you've ever posted on this forum.

johnnykonami

As an official dog person now, this pulls my heartstrings.  Spend as much time as you can with her and shower her with whatever her favorite treats are.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: johnnykonami on 08/26/2016, 09:41 PM
As an official dog person now, this pulls my heartstrings.  Spend as much time as you can with her and shower her with whatever her favorite treats are.
We had to put my dog to sleep today. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. She went peacefully with her head in my lap. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

ParanoiaDragon

My parents dog had to be put down a couple years ago.  My dad n I went in the vet's office, not knowing for sure if it was his time, but, he was suffering.  We both cried quite a bit, I've never had to put a dog down.  I know he was just a dog, but, definitely the smartest dog we ever had & part of the family.  He was some sort of lab mix, maybe with border collie?  It's taken me so long to not expect to see him laying next to the sliding door at my parents house whenever I go there.  Even now, I occasionally expect to see him there.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2016, 08:22 PM
We had to put my dog to sleep today. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. She went peacefully with her head in my lap. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.
:(

SuperGrafx

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2016, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry buddy, that's sad news... I'm completely sure that she was exactly where she wanted to be, right next to you.  Cherish the memories and good times, and she won't be forgotten.

Psycho Punch

Remember the Super Hucard disc? I'm playing Kyusfdkdpawruf Tiger on it and it's one of the games that aren't listed as "working". It is, in fact, but if you press start or go to the continue screen the console crashes.

Basically it is a forced 1CC version of Twin Cobra. I regret not buying the turbo everdrive.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Sadler

LG G4 boot loop. :evil: I was happily browsing the web in bed this morning when it suddenly rebooted. It's been stuck on the LG start screen since. Safe mode doesn't work, clearing the cache doesn't work and factory reset doesn't work. Apparently this is a hardware issue. I feel so helpless without my phone.  :(

BigusSchmuck

Convention sickness. Joe gave it to me last year, trying to figure out who gave it to me this year. :(
Quote from: Sadler on 10/27/2016, 10:53 AMLG G4 boot loop. :evil: I was happily browsing the web in bed this morning when it suddenly rebooted. It's been stuck on the LG start screen since. Safe mode doesn't work, clearing the cache doesn't work and factory reset doesn't work. Apparently this is a hardware issue. I feel so helpless without my phone.  :(
Can you take the battery out? I have had to do that before with my old Droid Razr Maxx.

csgx1

I have the old G2 and was considering "upgrading" to the G4 until I heard about the boot loop problem for the early batch.  Hopefully you can get yours easily repaired/replaced through warranty.  That sucks...I definitely know the helpless feeling of not having a phone.

Sadler

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2016, 11:30 AMConvention sickness. Joe gave it to me last year, trying to figure out who gave it to me this year. :(
Quote from: Sadler on 10/27/2016, 10:53 AMLG G4 boot loop. :evil: I was happily browsing the web in bed this morning when it suddenly rebooted. It's been stuck on the LG start screen since. Safe mode doesn't work, clearing the cache doesn't work and factory reset doesn't work. Apparently this is a hardware issue. I feel so helpless without my phone.  :(
Can you take the battery out? I have had to do that before with my old Droid Razr Maxx.
Ha! I'm sick too, which I'm blaming on the convention.

Yeah, I tried taking out the battery a bunch of times, no luck. :(

Quote from: csgx1 on 10/27/2016, 12:01 PMI have the old G2 and was considering "upgrading" to the G4 until I heard about the boot loop problem for the early batch.  Hopefully you can get yours easily repaired/replaced through warranty.  That sucks...I definitely know the helpless feeling of not having a phone. 
I really liked the phone prior to this. I just went to the Verizon store, it's covered under warranty so that's good news. :D They're overnighting me a new phone, so I just have to endure a day without phone.

SuperGrafx

Anyone with a job title of "Change Agent" or "VP of Transformation" or something similar.

These dummies have no clue about the realities of the organization that they're trying to 'change' and simply come up with ideas that sound good on paper, but realistically don't work.

esteban

First-world problems...

I bought a stupid scale a few years ago that automatically sends weight/BMI to phone/website.

It is supposed to figure out which one (of eight!) people is using scale via some *basic logic* that shouldn't even be called an algorithm...let's call it a basic fucking equation.

Anyway...I resurrected this bastard two days ago (in other words, I wiped off two years of dust and replaced the batteries).

THE DAMN SCALE ONLY HAS TWO PROFILES (my wife and I) to choose from and The bastard keeps identifying me as "GUEST"... which means my data does not automatically sync with my profile.

Fine.

But after the FIFTH TIME of manually switching it from GUEST to ESTEBAN, shouldn't the piece of shite recognize me as ESTEBAN?

ALSO, this stupid scale does "cute" things like claiming it is "thinking" about stuff. This would not annoy me if it actually identified me properly. Don't scroll the word "thinking" in a whimsical manner on the display if you can't fucking figure out that MY WIFE ABANDONED TWO YEARS AGO. I am the *only* fucking person using the fucking scale.  Did I mention that? I AM THE ONLY ONE USING THE SCALE AND IT CAN'T FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT.

I have a theory that the scale is sentient and (likely) emotionally wounded by being neglected under the dresser for two years. Labeling me as "guest" is its passive aggressive way of communicating that frustration and pain.

Regardless...

FUCK YOU, expensive, passive-aggressive scale of shite.

(Aria by Fitbit...I bought it in 2013-14?)

As usual, I am currently on the toilet. I am going to squeeze out a few more drops of urine before I weigh myself on this damn scale.

UPDATE: forthcoming?

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 10/27/2016, 10:46 PMAnyone with a job title of "Change Agent" or "VP of Transformation" or something similar.

These dummies have no clue about the realities of the organization that they're trying to 'change' and simply come up with ideas that sound good on paper, but realistically don't work.
I would like to hear the story behind this!

crazydean

Quote from: esteban on 10/30/2016, 06:09 AMFirst-world problems...

I bought a stupid scale a few years ago that automatically sends weight/BMI to phone/website.

It is supposed to figure out which one (of eight!) people is using scale via some *basic logic* that shouldn't even be called an algorithm...let's call it a basic fucking equation.
Wow. Sounds like they found a problem that wasn't there and then fixed that non-existent problem. Then, Esteban walked by and bought it. Lol.

esteban

esteban

Quote from: crazydean on 10/30/2016, 04:26 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/30/2016, 06:09 AMFirst-world problems...

Wow. Sounds like they found a problem that wasn't there and then fixed that non-existent problem. Then, Esteban walked by and bought it. Lol.
UPDATE: the scale worked today. However...tomorrow?

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/01/2016, 10:37 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/30/2016, 06:07 PMBOTTOM LINE: Acceptable.
Hahahhahahhajja.

This morning, my SCALE was asking me who I was.... and because I have long-forgotten the directions for it, I didn't know how to step/press/kick the scale to communicate with it.

THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL CAN SOLVE THIS.

I am an idiot.

xcrement5x

I got in the car yesterday after work and they were ALREADY playing Christmas music. WAT?!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2016, 12:28 PMI got in the car yesterday after work and they were ALREADY playing Christmas music. WAT?!
Unacceptable.

wildfruit

Recently moved from a 200mb isp to a 38mb one because of spiralling costs. Tried 4 times to negotiate price. No sale. Then one month into new contract they call offering cheaper price. CUNTS

Gredler

Gypsy

My own ability to play video games. Guardian Force is kicking my ass.

Gredler

Thieves.

Someone emptied out our packed vehicle that was full of all of the camping, golfing, and thanksgiving food supplies.

Moneterally the most that's been stolen from me, and also shitty because of it being on Thanksgiving and basically eliminated our ability to go visit family for the holiday.

The dissolution of safety in this neighborhood pisses me off as much as losing out on supplies and killing our Thanksgiving.

Yeah I hate thieves right now.

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 11/24/2016, 11:00 AMThieves.

Someone emptied out our packed vehicle that was full of all of the camping, golfing, and thanksgiving food supplies.

Moneterally the most that's been stolen from me, and also shitty because of it being on Thanksgiving and basically eliminated our ability to go visit family for the holiday.

The dissolution of safety in this neighborhood pisses me off as much as losing out on supplies and killing our Thanksgiving.

Yeah I hate thieves right now.
Jesus. Sorry about that. :(

elmer

Bloufo