OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

SOLD: NES/SNES systems plus Ever Drives, PS1 games

Started by Bernie, 08/29/2013, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

I have some things ill be parting with.  The Ouya has basically taken care of most my retro gaming needs.  If interested in anything please PM me.  Systems come with all hookups.

NES with EverDrive and SD card, fully loaded with Roms.  $130 OBO
SNES with Super EverDrive and SD card, also fully loaded. $130 OBO SOLD

Both systems come with power supplies OEM, and repro ones from Retro Game Cave.  Controllers and AV cables included.

JoshTurboTrollX

No Bernie, you are not allowed to sell all of your sacred consoles in favor of just playing on the Ouya!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

majors

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/29/2013, 07:19 AMNo Bernie, you are not allowed to sell all of your sacred consoles in favor of just playing on the Ouya!!
It's just Nintendo...nothing sacred there. Of course Bernie will keep the obey, selling that would be silly (and worthy of a beating) thing to do. You can dump your CDi, 3D0 and LA stuffs also...no need to hold on the that mess.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Bernie

Looking like esteban will be getting these.  :)

Bernie

Anyone heard from the esteban man?  I haven't been able to get in touch with the fella.

turboswimbz

hasn't been on in a few, must be enjoying the holiday weekend with his family.

8) I saw the le grafx bonk bumber sticker mobile not too long ago so he is alive  8)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PunkCryborg

you'll know he's on when the forum get's carpet bombed by him at 3am

Bernie

This is still available.  I am willing to take offers, and ship for free within the USA.   PM me if interested.  Payment to be made via PayPal.

Bernie

Added some PS1 games.  All are complete.

Bernie

The NES system and EVERDRIVE are still available.  Everything works perfectly.  PM me if interested, accepting offers.  :)