OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

turbografx 16 legacy poster

Started by albatross, 09/02/2013, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albatross

i am fairly new on this forum and this may very well be a dumb question but...

can anyone tell me what the "hawaiian island girls" and "local girls of hawaii" games are on the poster?

i have never heard of them nor have i ever seen them on any tg16 game list

thanks!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

RoyVegas

There's three of them..

Hawiian Island Girls
IMG

Local Girls of HawaiI
IMG

Bikini Girls
IMG
All is well. :)

Tatsujin

and three of them are three too much.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

albatross

haha wow thats crazy!  why would they be considered as part of the legacy poster?  they certainly dont seem to fit in - no even with the homebrew stuff

thanks for the info guys!

turboswimbz

Quote from: albatross on 09/03/2013, 08:27 AMhaha wow thats crazy!  why would they be considered as part of the legacy poster?  they certainly dont seem to fit in - no even with the homebrew stuff

thanks for the info guys!
collectors.  it is a Turbo item. all though be it something that most people won't want to get.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

I don't see how they don't fit in when other non-games (i.e. Magical Dinosaur Tour) and unofficial games (i.e. Implode) are included.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

FiftyQuid

Has anyone ever wondered why Hawaiian girls were selected for these collections?  It just seems like an odd choice.  They could have easily been "California Girls", "Texas Women", or "Country Girls". 

I always thought the "Local" part of the title for "Local Girls of Hawaii" was a bit odd too.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

turboswimbz

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/03/2013, 12:41 PMHas anyone ever wondered why Hawaiian girls were selected for these collections?  It just seems like an odd choice.  They could have easily been "California Girls", "Texas Women", or "Country Girls".  

I always thought the "Local" part of the title for "Local Girls of Hawaii" was a bit odd too.
Personally I would have liked to have seen Canuck Party Girls
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

I'd guess the guy that made 'em lived in Hawaii and/or had a fetish for Hawaiian chicks, but why are only two of the three on the poster?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

c0ldb33r

I've heard of these games but never played them. Are they actually games or just slideshows?

They were originally priced at insane prices - are they adult oriented or just girls in bikinis?
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

RoyVegas

Quote from: c0ldb33r on 09/03/2013, 06:49 PMI've heard of these games but never played them. Are they actually games or just slideshows?

They were originally priced at insane prices - are they adult oriented or just girls in bikinis?
They're slideshows.

Most are just bikini chicks, although some do show tits.
All is well. :)

turboswimbz

Quote from: c0ldb33r on 09/03/2013, 06:49 PMI've heard of these games but never played them. Are they actually games or just slideshows?

They are not games, just slide shows.  They are in bikinis. not that you could tell, they are so compressed and mangled they are nothing more than collection items.  someone Here might have screenshots.

TheClash603

Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/03/2013, 06:53 PM

They are not games, just slide shows.  They are in bikinis. not that you could tell, they are so compressed and mangled they are nothing more than collection items.  someone Here might have screenshots. 
If you are as horny as me, they get the job done.

albatross

my poster just arrived!  going to get a nice frame to put it in and hang it above my collection!  sweet!

albatross

btw - anyone know what those so called tg16 hawaiian girls games sell for?  i imagine they are quite rare

hoobs88

Quote from: albatross on 09/03/2013, 07:45 PMbtw - anyone know what those so called tg16 hawaiian girls games sell for?  i imagine they are quite rare
I've seen them go for $75-$180
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

FiftyQuid

Quote from: RoyVegas on 09/03/2013, 06:53 PMThey're slideshows.

Most are just bikini chicks, although some do show tits.
Do you mean tits or nipples?  I can see tits anywhere, but the supple nipples is more rare.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

albatross

wow that seems pricey for what it is but i guess if it is in the poster and part of the collection...

Tatsujin

Quote from: hoobs88 on 09/03/2013, 08:07 PM
Quote from: albatross on 09/03/2013, 07:45 PMbtw - anyone know what those so called tg16 hawaiian girls games sell for?  i imagine they are quite rare
I've seen them go for $75-$180
I have still few sealed of them. not worthy to open imho :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..