@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What is going rate of Factory Sealed Military Madness US Game?

Started by jeffg, 09/09/2013, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffg

Just curious to see current value of Factory Sealed Military Madness for TG-16. I couldnt' find anything on ebay, and tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything anywhere current.

Thanks

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

geise

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Sounds like has one to sell and doesnt want to short change himself on ebay?

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: jeffg on 09/09/2013, 07:06 PMJust curious to see current value of Factory Sealed Military Madness for TG-16. I couldnt' find anything on ebay, and tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything anywhere current.

Thanks
http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/military-madness#completed-auctions-new

Here is what people have gotten in the past. Sealed games are a crap shoot, you are looking for a buyer from an extremely small set of collectors. The more desperate you are to sell, the less you are going to have to get.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

SuperPlay

jeffg

I got one for $30 and figured I got a good deal, just curious of value, I am not a sealed collector so I would rather trade for some games with cases.

geise

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

TheClash603

This is one of the sealed games I opened up about 2 years ago.  I don't think it is worth too much, so i recommend doing the same!