RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS - 4 PC-Engine cases, R-Type and Super Star Soldier Instructions

Started by gameofyou, 09/20/2013, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

gameofyou

Ok, I've done a little cleaning lately, and have found some odds and ends that I want to sell.  I have:
 
- Super Star Soldier Instructions
- R-Type I original case and instructions
- Genpei Toumaden: Kannoni original case and instructions
- 2 empty PC-engine game cases (not sure what games they were originally to).
 
See photo.  Hopefully, somebody needs some of these things for their collection.  I would like to sell it all as a set.  Just make me an offer.
Just to be clear, these are only game cases (no games).

IMG

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"