@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

09.28.2013 - PCENGINEFX RADIO (updated 10.10.13)

Started by PCEngineFX, 09/28/2013, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Quote from: guest on 10/11/2013, 10:40 PMWill you put Double Dragon 2 if I donate?  [-o<
If you donate, I'll do whatever you want ;-)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

NightWolve

Two thumbs up, way up, on the "Falcom Hour" and cool to see you active again, Aaron! I'll give this a shot when I get a chance.

sav2880

So with WinAmp (and I guess by proxy Shoutcast) shutting down soon, will the format used for streaming be changing?

NightWolve

Does the radio still work for anybody ?? I tried an Android Shoutcast app for my tablet with no luck...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/28/2014, 08:45 AMDoes the radio still work for anybody ?? I tried an Android Shoutcast app for my tablet with no luck...
I just tried and it didn't work for me (I haven't tried in a long time...many months, probably).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

:( Seems down for me too.  I haven't listened to it in awhile, but that's because it was the *only* thing I was listening to for awhile and had heard the same songs too much.  If it ever starts up again, it would be sweet if the community could somehow add to the library so the music would evolve from time to time.

NightWolve

Bah, I never even got to try it... :(

The Falcom/Ys hour was a great idea. I've kinda been doing my own actually, small scale, just CD-DA and more like a jukebox though:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/catalog/ (bottom HTML5 player)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/radio.html

Just finished my Best Of selections from Ys III and Ys IV. Will do Ys I&II next. After that, maybe Gate of Thunder, another awesome soundtrack I always loved.