PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

LF Turbo Everdrive, have trade package in mind

Started by futureman2000, 09/29/2013, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

futureman2000

**10/4/2013 Added Faery Tale Adventure (Genesis), 10 Pin Alley (Saturn)**

Hello,
I'm looking for a Turbo Everdrive, but I'd rather not buy one new. I would trade this set of stuff for a Turbo Everdrive, if anyone is interested. I'll cover shipping of this stuff, and would prefer to send to the US.

Turbo/PCE
Super Volleyball
Guyframe (?)

Master System
Maze Hunter 3D

Genesis
The Faery Tale Adventure

Saturn
10 Pin Alley

PS1
Jupiter Strike
Descent
Megaman X4

N64
Glover

SNES
Super R-Type
Raiden

Wii
Alien Syndrome
Mad World

IMG

Thanks for looking!

futureman2000