RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FT: TurboGrafx-16 Games for trade. UPDATED!!!

Started by alexkidd401, 10/07/2013, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexkidd401

Hey,

Looking to trade for pretty much any TurboGrafx or PC-Engine stuff I don't have. Also looking for N64 games as well.

C = Cart / I = Instructions / B = Case

Blazing Lazers (CB)
Double Dungeons (CB)
Dungeon Explorer (CB)
Legendary Axe II (CB)
Splatterhouse (C)

Victory Run (C)

/3lxf.jpg

alexkidd401

Any interest? I'm open to any trade offers.

alexkidd401

JoshTurboTrollX

What games are you looking for?

I have a need for that China Warrior and the Neutopia too!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

alexkidd401

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/15/2013, 04:53 PMWhat games are you looking for?

I have a need for that China Warrior and the Neutopia too!
I'll take a look at what ever you got. My TurboGrafx collection is pretty slim.

alexkidd401

alexkidd401

alexkidd401

alexkidd401

Sold Neutopia. A lot left though

Phase

I'm interested in splatterhouse cib and fantasy zone ci

I have devils crush cib and sidearms cib

also have
bonk 1 cib
final lap twin cib
bonk 2 cb no manual (unless you want one that is water damage and wont open)
tv sports football cib
takin it tothehoop c
kc cib  :-#
good shape can take pictures
let me know

b=case

alexkidd401

Quote from: Phase on 11/10/2013, 03:30 AMI'm interested in splatterhouse cib and fantasy zone ci

I have devils crush cib and sidearms cib

also have
bonk 1 cib
final lap twin cib
bonk 2 cb no manual (unless you want one that is water damage and wont open)
tv sports football cib
takin it tothehoop c
kc cib  :-#
good shape can take pictures
let me know

b=case
What is KC CIB? Not familiar with that title. If you can upload pics that would be great too

Mzo

I think you might be familiar with it.  I'm guessing by the smiley that it's Keith Courage.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Phase

yeah sorry I see you have a kc up there in your pic lol

ok here are a couple of shots
IMG
IMG
Lets see if I can note any noticeable damage..
Bonk 1-- hucard has a few scuffs on top label
Final Lap Twin-- back of manual minor tear size of pinky nail
Sidearms-- back of manual couple of minor light brown spots looks like due to setting on a table with water or soda
tv sports football-- fading to right of manual cover slight bend in manual not a crease so could possibly be flattened in book if a problem
Devils Crush-- super minor tear on rear of manual half a pinky nail, probably due to jewel case cover teeth/holders

cd cases labels
Devils Crush and Sidearms look good others have a bit of age to them ripples and such
cd case covers scratched up good but no major cracks and none broken
All diving board hucard clips in tact

alexkidd401

JoshTurboTrollX

RE: PM sent for Splatterhouse and Cheena Way of the Warrior!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

alexkidd401

alexkidd401

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/21/2013, 10:18 AMRE: PM sent for Splatterhouse and Cheena Way of the Warrior!
I sent you a pm

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 11/23/2013, 04:20 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/21/2013, 10:18 AMRE: PM sent for Splatterhouse and Cheena Way of the Warrior!
I sent you a pm
I saw.  You said "no thanks" to an offer I made without a counter offer.

I assume you ONLY want to take trades or thought I was low-ball offering on two loose Hueys?

alexkidd401

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/27/2013, 08:17 AM
Quote from: alexkidd401 on 11/23/2013, 04:20 PM
I sent you a pm
I saw.  You said "no thanks" to an offer I made without a counter offer.

I assume you ONLY want to take trades or thought I was low-ball offering on two loose Hueys?
Not really looking to sell. Trying to expand my measly TG collection. It's pretty small so I'd rather hold onto them for a trade. Thanks for the offer though.

alexkidd401

YANDMAN

alexkidd401

Quote from: YANDMAN on 12/05/2013, 06:29 AMwill you post to the u.k?
Possibly. What were you interested in?

alexkidd401

munchiaz

Im interested in one of the loose copies of splatterhouse. I don't have anything for trade, but if you are willing to sell, let me know

alexkidd401

Quote from: munchiaz on 12/23/2013, 02:00 PMIm interested in one of the loose copies of splatterhouse. I don't have anything for trade, but if you are willing to sell, let me know
Sent you a PM

alexkidd401

alexkidd401

bob

MotherGunner

You want someone to give you Spriggan for these games?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

alexkidd401

Quote from: MotherGunner on 01/29/2014, 09:02 PMYou want someone to give you Spriggan for these games?
No. I was looking to trade for Spriggan when I had a lot more items. I've traded and sold quite a few items since then. I'll pretty much trade what I have left for anything. I'm mainly looking for TG-16 games I don't have or N64 games for my brother.