10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Viewing a person's created threads.

Started by Mishran, 10/16/2013, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Is there a way to see what topics people started on here? Such as me finding some of my old threads without wading through 1300 post or 50 or so pages of topics to find them. I see its possible to see a list of members idividual posts, but not topics.

Its a feature I've made use of on other boards, but this one seems to lack it or I'm too stupid to find it.

esteban

Quote from: Mishran on 10/16/2013, 10:01 AMIs there a way to see what topics people started on here? Such as me finding some of my old threads without wading through 1300 post or 50 or so pages of topics to find them. I see its possible to see a list of members idividual posts, but not topics.

Its a feature I've made use of on other boards, but this one seems to lack it or I'm too stupid to find it.
I have not seen this option listed here at pcefx.

However, that doesn't mean we can't query the forum software to (hopefully) get the results you want...go to the other Simple Machines Forum (hopefully it is same version as ours here SMF 2.1.?) and copy the full URL...we can see if the same query works here (we have to strip out/alter some stuff first, of course).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

Yes. Click your name to go to your profile, then click Profile Info and hover to Show Posts. You'll have the option to view all posts or all threads started.

esteban

Quote from: jperryss on 10/16/2013, 10:55 AMYes. Click your name to go to your profile, then click Profile Info and hover to Show Posts. You'll have the option to view all posts or all threads started.
Yes, but he was hoping to filter it down just to the threads he started (without wading through his 1,300 posts).

jperryss

Quote from: esteban on 10/16/2013, 11:00 AM
Quote from: jperryss on 10/16/2013, 10:55 AMYes. Click your name to go to your profile, then click Profile Info and hover to Show Posts. You'll have the option to view all posts or all threads started.
Yes, but he was hoping to filter it down just to the threads he started (without wading through his 1,300 posts).
That is exactly what the Threads option does. Try it on your own profile and you'll see.  :)

esteban

Quote from: jperryss on 10/16/2013, 11:02 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/16/2013, 11:00 AM
That is exactly what the Threads option does. Try it on your own profile and you'll see.  :)
HOLY CANNOLI! I'll try it now!

NecroPhile

Note the button is labeled as "topics" not threads.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mishran

So I am too stupid to find it. Thanks mate!

No shame in being simple. :-"

Quote from: guest on 10/16/2013, 11:13 AMNote the button is labeled as "topics" not threads.
Same difference... :P

Tatsujin

I found it instantly, as well the first missing stats :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG