The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Halloween Games

Started by roflmao, 10/27/2013, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

I like the force-fed guts down a funnel scene in the first one
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

gheebee

All the death scenes were actually pretty cool in that one but watching your characters head get split open by the pendulum was always my favorite. Kind of want to replay this one right now in spite of what I said earlier...

Arkhan Asylum

That sideboob lady got banged in some other TV show

I googled it once when I was like 14

that was cool.

lol

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mishran

Sanitarium and the first Amnesia on the PC are really good games for this time of year. Sanitarium is one of those little known games that turns out to be a real gem. Amnesia was the only "horror" game that ever really made me scared to play it in the dark. I remember the first time playing it. Rounded the corner of a hallway and ran face first into a monster. At that very moment my cat jumped up on the entertainment center knocking a picture to the ground behind me. Scared me so bad that I nearly pissed myself. Good times, great games.

gheebee

Quote from: guest on 10/16/2017, 03:16 PMThat sideboob lady got banged in some other TV show

I googled it once when I was like 14

that was cool.

lol
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0607692/ I was just kind of surprised when I saw that she had like 15 credits in addition to Phantasmagoria; kind of want to see those Martin and The Wayans Brothers episodes now. :]

turboswimbz

Quote from: gheebee on 10/16/2017, 04:03 PMhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0607692/ I was just kind of surprised when I saw that she had like 15 credits in addition to Phantasmagoria; kind of want to see those Martin and The Wayans Brothers episodes now. :]
I'm more interested in the stripper role. . . apparently, her husband is a big-time writer-producer though.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!