The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

good deal on Air Zonk

Started by pixeljunkie, 04/10/2006, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedalus

Sorry to hijack, but what is up with some games not comming with a case, like Neutopia 2 and this one, does anyone find it annoying that there is no easy way to store such games?

pixeljunkie

Quote from: "Daedalus"Sorry to hijack, but what is up with some games not comming with a case, like Neutopia 2 and this one, does anyone find it annoying that there is no easy way to store such games?

turbo was on life support...had to cut costs.

Just get an Alex Kidd case and print out a new label.  :wink:

motdelbuort

Quote from: "pixeljunkie"
Quote from: "Daedalus"Sorry to hijack, but what is up with some games not comming with a case, like Neutopia 2 and this one, does anyone find it annoying that there is no easy way to store such games?

turbo was on life support...had to cut costs.

Just get an Alex Kidd case and print out a new label.  :wink:

/AlexKiddFront.png

pixeljunkie

hahahaha!

EXACTLY!

So, I MEANT Kieth Courage....its MONDAY!

Keranu

Haha, I can't believe you got Keith Courage mixed up with Alex Kidd! :lol:
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

pixeljunkie

Quote from: "Keranu"Haha, I can't believe you got Keith Courage mixed up with Alex Kidd! :lol:

stranger things have happened....brain hasn't worked well lately.

Keranu

Like mixing up Bud from It Came From the Desert with Kirby?  :)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

pixeljunkie

Quote from: "Keranu"Like mixing up Bud from It Came From the Desert with Kirby?  :)

or Rick from Splatterhouse with Sonic the hedgehog

Keranu

Hmm, well I suppose I could see the similarites... :D
IMG