10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Hey I'm also new

Started by technozombie, 11/14/2013, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

technozombie

Well I'm generally a lurker and don't post very much but I figured I should at least introduce myself. Shortly, after the Turbografx 16's life in the U.S. I purchased once from a yard sale.  I had Fantasy Zone and Ninja Spirit. I'm finally at a place in my life where I can revisit these games and I'm looking forward to experiencing many more.

esteban

Quote from: technozombie on 11/14/2013, 10:20 PMWell I'm generally a lurker and don't post very much but I figured I should at least introduce myself. Shortly, after the Turbografx 16's life in the U.S. I purchased once from a yard sale.  I had Fantasy Zone and Ninja Spirit. I'm finally at a place in my life where I can revisit these games and I'm looking forward to experiencing many more.
Welcome, comrade.

You will love many-a-game, even if you stick with the humble HuCARDs initially.

Lots of great stuff (especially PCE library).

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard and welcome back to the higher energy video game system.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Xak

Ninja Spirit was a great experience for you no doubt!! Welcome and happy gaming!
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

technozombie

Well I ordered a pre-modded Duo-R from ebay. Let the game hunting begin! Are there any good online shops to try besides ebay? I used to occasionally go to TurboZoneDirect and drool over stuff but I see its not there any more.