FS/FT: Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (aka River City Randsom)

Started by Trenton_net, 12/29/2013, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

I have for sale/trade the following game:

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (aka River City Randsom)

IMG

SOLD!

kisaku

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Opethian

IMG

Trenton_net

@kisaku: Sorry, no spine card came with this.

@EvilEvoIX: Your obey skills are excellent.

@Opethian: $50 is pretty low, considering changing out the tray for a more whiter one is rather trivial. :-)

Flare65

is this game playable if you don't know Japanese?

Trenton_net

@Flare65: It's pretty playable. If you understand how to beat people up, then you'll feel right at home! :-) But on the serious side, the only parts that really need attention are the "item" names. All of those are in Japanese, but if you follow any FAQ they'll tell you exactly what each does and what it is. As for beating up baddies, I can't help you with that! (^_^);

Opethian

IMG

pixeljunkie

Trenton_net

Well, I appreciate the offers given so far, but I think I'll kindly pass. :-) But thanks for the interest!

Tolvatar

Tatsujin

better come up with a fix price from your side trent. will probably prevent a lot of flaming..hehe.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Trenton_net

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/05/2014, 08:38 AMbetter come up with a fix price from your side trent. will probably prevent a lot of flaming..hehe.
Ah, thanks for the suggestion. Just been pretty slow in following up. Added a price to the original post!

pc_kwajalein

The NES version kept me and my brother indoors for large chunks of the day. Maxing out the Isis Scrolls was a blast. Nothing beats hurling an iron pipe across the screen at unsuspecting victims!
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

Opethian

IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: pixeljunkie on 01/02/2014, 10:06 AM$55 shipped  :lol:
I bought this game for this price yesterday and it is already on its way to me.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!