2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

8PDT switches for sale

Started by bacteria, 12/31/2013, 06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bacteria

I have several of these available if anyone wants some.

They go on ebay for about 3x this price often, but i'm happy to sell at the price below if you want any (I bought too many a while back!)

/89a0c30fc86b78df72651c8ab9b39de9.JPG

Each one £4.75 (ie ONE unit not packet!), postage £1.20 (UK), more if outside UK of course. Only pay postage once though, as can send several for no extra charge.

Payment via PayPal in British Pounds only (£).

If you are interested, please email me : bacteria@virginmedia.com

These are 8 pole 2 throw switches, ideal for region free use of TurboGrafx / PC Engine as we all know.
IMG
I AM the BacMan!