RPGs

Started by yoyo, 01/15/2014, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geise

TIME TO THROW DOWN, BITCHES!!!

IMG

OldRover

Dude wtf, I wanna toss tables. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Xak

i've read about this, people from Forums meeting up and killing eachother lol fun fact
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

GohanX

I got my finger on the trigger, some niggas wonder why, but livin in the city it's do or die

pulstar

Quote from: guest on 01/23/2014, 04:32 PM
Quote from: Xak on 01/23/2014, 04:05 PMi've read about this, people from Forums meeting up and killing eachother lol fun fact
With tables?
Yes, with tables. I've done this and I'm not proud of it. Don't give me attitude for this post...we're not going to thrown down, I'm going to throw at :lol:
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

goombakid

Quote from: geise on 01/23/2014, 03:46 PMTIME TO THROW DOWN, BITCHES!!!
IMG
DAMN! That chick threw the table AND caught a folding chair.

RoyVegas

Quote from: goombakid on 01/24/2014, 03:04 PM
Quote from: geise on 01/23/2014, 03:46 PMTIME TO THROW DOWN, BITCHES!!!
IMG
DAMN! That chick threw the table AND caught a folding chair.
Watch it a little closer, she deflects another chair being thrown at her in the middle of the table throwing and the catching of the chair.
All is well. :)

roflmao

LOL! If the Special Turbob Street Fighter II remake ever comes to fruition, she should be a hidden unlockable character.

goombakid

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/24/2014, 03:16 PMWatch it a little closer, she deflects another chair being thrown at her in the middle of the table throwing and the catching of the chair. 
Bad-assery right there. Good thing she still had her purse.

Also, is it me or does it look like a Bloods vs. Crips kind of fight there.

Xak

that is one giant Namek

what else do you expect from a superior race?  All Nameks are good singers and dancers. Good reaction but bad technical fighters. Basically workhorses. Very rare to find a truly intelligent one since they were bred in the south to be giants.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

gbapalyer

has anybody ever played susan-oh densetsu? iam 6 hours into it right now and its freakin awesome. not too hard, not too easy and the battle system is so much fun. music is also perfect and overall this game is a winner. :)
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

CrackTiger

Quote from: gbapalyer on 02/12/2014, 07:38 AMhas anybody ever played susan-oh densetsu? iam 6 hours into it right now and its freakin awesome. not too hard, not too easy and the battle system is so much fun. music is also perfect and overall this game is a winner. :)
I played part way through back in the late 90's, but moved onto other games once I got stuck. I acquired it as part of a large collection I bought  so I had too many new games to try back then. I liked what I experienced of it. It was very cool having RPGs on a GT.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

gbapalyer

@AfricanAmericanTiger: just try it again, it really is a great experience. and not too difficult to figure out where to go next.

CrackTiger

Quote from: gbapalyer on 02/13/2014, 01:27 AM@black tger: just try it again, it really is a great experience. and not too difficult to figure out where to go next.
I plan on playing through every PCE RPG, but this will remain low on the priority list. I'm sure that it won't be difficult, now that Japanese guides are available.

I'm working webpage versions of my text walkthroughs, so I won't be playing any other RPGs for a while.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

wolfman

Quote from: JKM on 01/23/2014, 07:45 PMI got my finger on the trigger, some niggas wonder why, but livin in the city it's do or die
Yeah! Kid of the 90ies  =D>
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
-------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROM², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------

gbapalyer

@AfricanAmericanTiger: through how many PCE RPGs did you play already? Susan-o will be my 43rd.

CrackTiger

Quote from: gbapalyer on 02/13/2014, 04:03 PM@black tiger: through how many PCE rpgs did you play already? Susan-o will be my 43rd.
I've probably only finished around twenty(?), but have played pretty much all of them. I was lucky to get a hold of so many early on, even if I couldn't complete them all.