10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

"New PC Engines in Japan" article [GamePro - The Cutting Edge]

Started by handygrafx, 01/18/2014, 03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handygrafx

esteban

Awesome.  :pcgs:

Dude, if you have a way of creating high-quality scan/photo from tripod, you gotta share them with Nulltard and me: https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=gapr

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

lol, and I thought some new PCE clones coming out here :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

handygrafx

Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2014, 04:58 AMAwesome.  :pcgs:

Dude, if you have a way of creating high-quality scan/photo from tripod, you gotta share them with Nulltard and me: https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=gapr

:pcgs:
The scans / pics were here on this page for anyone to use:

examiner . com/article/retro-games-journalism-gamepro-march-1990-aka-the-phantasy-star-ii-issue

IMG
IMG

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/18/2014, 07:30 AMlol, and I thought some new PCE clones coming out here :lol:
I was debating whether or not I should put 'March 1990' in the title, but decided to put it in the beginning of the post  ](*,)

kenomac78

At first I thought they were making pce clones! Anyone go over to retro mags? Lots of old stuff to find!!

handygrafx

It is possible to download magazines again from Retromags without having to pay for usenet newsgroup access ?

majors

That article is all like a warm wave of nostalgia for me. It only took me 23 years to get a Shuttle after reading(aka drooling over) that spread bitd.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)