RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Got Tattoos? Show'em

Started by ToyMachine78, 01/18/2014, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToyMachine78

My half sleeve in progress:

IMG
IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Xak

i can hook u up with a doctor that will give you guns like the terminator.. wheres the veins to easily shoot up tonics?

jk

i myself dont have any tatoos. A real gangster dont leave identifiying marks on himself to easily be iD'd. My ex didnt have any when we first went out, now she got em in all the right places and it accents her sexiness

IMG
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 11:36 AMi myself dont have any tatoos. A real gangster dont leave identifiying marks on himself to easily be iD'd.
:roll:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 11:36 AMi can hook u up with a doctor that will give you guns like the terminator.. wheres the veins to easily shoot up tonics?

jk

i myself dont have any tatoos. A real gangster dont leave identifiying marks on himself to easily be iD'd. My ex didnt have any when we first went out, now she got em in all the right places and it accents her sexiness

IMG
you don't say??

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/102982.html
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 11:36 AMi myself dont have any tatoos. A real pedophile dont leave identifiying marks on himself to easily be iD'd.
We will take your word for it scrub.

Xak

you know  a quote from another person dosnt count when you put your own words from your own life in it

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 12:54 PMyou know  a quote from another person dosnt count when you put your own words from your own life in itMe just proving I don't ignore anyone or stick to anything I say I plan to do because I'm too obsessed with the attention.
Btw, noticed you never show pics that include yourself in the pic with the chicks you keep posting, which is odd considering you supposedly know/date/dated them. Just an observation.

bartre

man, this guy just won't quit, will he?

bob

I don't have any, but nice work TM!
I have always wanted the New Deal sun logo, but never got around to it.  Or, I guess I never wanted it bad enough?

turboswimbz

Awesome.  I'm diggin the artwork TM.  How long has that taken do far?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 12:54 PMyou know  a quote from another person dosnt count when you put your own words from your own life in it
you know a pic of another person in a "Got tattoos? Show 'em!" thread doesn't count when you don't have any tattoos and aren't in the picture
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 11:36 AMnow she got em in all the right places and it accents her sexiness

IMG
Uhhhhh.... It does?  :-&

ToyMachine78

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/18/2014, 02:20 PMAwesome.  I'm diggin the artwork TM.  How long has that taken do far?
Thanks! I'm at 10hrs thus far and probably have another 6-7 to go. Its an homage to my two sons. One was born in the year of the serpent, and the other the year of the rooster/cock.

I'll try to dig up the pick of the actual artwork.

ToyMachine78

Here's the artwork, and what the finished product will be. It has a small chest piece too:

IMG

CrackTiger

Here are some I found active links for:

IMG
IMG
IMG

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

whisper2053

Some of the work I've had done or did myself:

/xyxt.jpg
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Sparky

Quote from: whisper2053 on 01/18/2014, 07:32 PMSome of the work I've had done or did myself: /xyxt.jpg
Wow.. That's dedication... Looks bad ass whisper...

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 11:36 AMi myself dont have any tatoos. A real gangster dont leave identifiying marks on himself to easily be iD'd.
Ah, I see... Yesss, very smart.

Quote from: XakMy ex didnt have any when we first went out, now she got em in all the right places and it accents her sexiness
Mmhmm... So, was that a photo of yet another girl you're facebook-stalking or ?? Did you cock-flash her yet ?? That always wins them over real quick...

Quote from: guestIMG
Wow, that's a hardcore fanboy right there.

Xak

CrackTiger that Bonk tatt is awesome man!  i dunno why you have a problem with putting a pretty friend of mines tatt in a tattoo thread. Didnt think it was that SPECIFIC.

and Nightwolve , lol, wow, i feel bad for you  bro

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/18/2014, 10:34 PMand Nightwolve , lol, wow, i feel bad for you  bro
Sorry, but the only one that deserves pity here is you.

Xak

NightWolve

Why don't you finally just quit with the phony, pathetic "gangsta" and "big-dick player-playa" front that you've been spamming our forums with the past few weeks ?? It's f--king lame! You've got NO charisma, no swagger, NONE as far as I can see, and you're just not funny or otherwise "cool." You're simply LAME! Stop trying to be something that you're not, nor ever will be... Does this have to be specifically spelled out for you ?? Do you think you're actually making friends with this stupid front of yours ? All I see is you getting called out for it left and right.

Sparky

Hahaha.. Well said wolf... Hey xak.. Like I said, think before you post bitch.... Hahahahahaha

bob

I played Darkwing Duck tonight.

Tatsujin

hahaha wolf & sparkly...true down to the very bare bones!!

whisper2053

Thanks Sparky! If I can get someone to help me out, I'll try to get some better shots of the artwork this weekend :D

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: whisper2053 on 01/18/2014, 07:32 PMSome of the work I've had done or did myself:

/xyxt.jpg
Wow.. That's dedication... Looks bad ass whisper...
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Xak

Nighwolve, if my life is too much for you to believe, you must live in the middle of Wyoming or something

its MERICA, crazier people exist than me. Crazier truths. im not a gangster, i retired years ago. id rather be broke in the street than in spending time in prison. Stop hijacking this thread and get back on topic

See crap like this on chics is unattractive in my opinion

IMG

i was going with this stripper chic 6 months ago (when I was still in my full arm casts of all things lol) and man, she had  a great bod but her tatoos were OVER DONE. it was very much a turn off, imagine hitting it from the back and she has a godamn tatoo of her sons face STARING at you. my god, i promptly ended that. she bought me much tonics though i love that about her

Xak

*double

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 07:40 AMim not a gangster, i retired years ago. id rather be broke in the street than in spending time in prison.
http://marc.merlins.org/mirrors/stuntaz/

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/19/2014, 07:50 AM
Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 07:40 AMim not a gangster, i retired years ago. id rather be broke in the street than in spending time in prison.
http://marc.merlins.org/mirrors/stuntaz/
LMFAO!!! Xak, whih one are you? :lol:

Xak

im the one bonin' your mom :)

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 10:05 AMim the one bonin' your mom :)
Yikes! Shes pretty gross. I wouldn't admit that to anyone. But that probably is what you have to resort to, to fulfill your needs. Did her face light up ?

Xak

PukeSter

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2014, 09:49 PM
:-"
Hahahaha! Nice one, pukester, you brought in some lulz for the first time, at least, that I've seen. ;) Didn't know Timberlake had done this.

PukeSter

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/19/2014, 09:53 PM
Quote from: PukeSter on 01/19/2014, 09:49 PM
:-"
Hahahaha! Nice one, lukester, you brought in some lulz for first time, at least, that I've seen. ;) Didn't know Timberlake had done this.
Yes, it is for Lonely Island. He has also done "Dick in a Box". :)

RoyVegas

Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 07:40 AMIMG

i was going with this stripper chic 6 months ago (when I was still in my full arm casts of all things lol)
IF any of the quote is true,  it's only for 2 reasons:

1) You couldn't stop her from stealing the money from your wallet due to the casts.
2)  She only dated you because she knew you couldn't actually touch her due to the casts.
All is well. :)

Tatsujin

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/20/2014, 05:09 AM
Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 07:40 AMIMG

i was going with this stripper chic 6 months ago (when I was still in my full arm casts of all things lol)
IF any of the quote is true,  it's only for 2 reasons:

1) You couldn't stop her from stealing the money from your wallet due to the casts.
2)  She only dated you because she knew you couldn't actually touch her due to the casts.
and 3) both of the above.

ToyMachine78

Thanks Xak for completely hijacking my post asshole. I was actually interested in seeing some other peoples art . Then you just HAVE to chime in by posting some trailer park skank that got caught in a rain storm, and now this post has just degenerated into people making fun of you.

This happens on every post you chime in on! Ugh!!!!

Xak

^you retarded? all these other idiots hijacked your thread by trolling me.

i actually was the only one trying to keep it alive

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 01/20/2014, 09:31 PM^you retarded? all these other idiots hijacked your thread by trolling me.

lol, as usual all the others are the fools and to blame for your stupid actions on a daily basis.

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/20/2014, 09:31 PM^you retarded? all these other idiots hijacked your thread by trolling me.

The only retard/idiot doing the "hijacking" (or, rather "spamming") is YOU with your asinine "big-dick player-playa" front, basically, a sad cry for attention by a dumb, virginal gamer that listened to too much Eminem growing up!

You're not a "gangsta" so STFU! You're not a big-time, player-playa ladies' man, so please, STFU! Stop randomly linking to photos of girls that you've allegedly "nailed" or "dated," etc. There's a "right way" and a "wrong way" (your way) to brag about that sort of thing, assuming it's true, and I don't believe for a second that it is given your lack of credibility and the lies you've already been caught in...

Simply put, you've gone full retard on us and we've gotten a little tired of it! Yes, eventually I'm gonna put you on the peripheral ignore; you're boring, dumb, unlikable, uninteresting, unhelpful, etc. but seeing as how you're irritating damn near everybody, I'm gonna chime in and put my 2 cents down.

Maybe you'll learn to eventually blend in as others who first came here and acted like you have, maybe you'll leave, I dunno, but as long as you keep up your phony front, you're gonna get people calling you out. You're a terrible liar, and you need to stop! If you at least had some charisma, and could bring some jokes and entertainment to it, I would bet most of your bullshit "bragging" could be forgiven... But, you're just plain ole Xak, and you're lame... I know "lame" is overused, but I just can't think of a better word to describe you!

Bernie

Here are some showing a few of mine.  My wife has em as well, but they aren't all out there. She works at a bank and needs to have em covered, so they are in places like her ankle, back of neck, thigh, ect.

/1002922_10200527729532096_1360256153_n.jpg

My dad and I, his chest is totally done.
Tattoos2Dad.jpg

My niece and I.

/67712_10200670951512556_694356221_n.jpg

And my sis and I.  :)
Tattoos4.jpg

NecroPhile

Nice pimp hat, Mr. Berns.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

NecroPhile

Quote from: 420GOAT on 01/21/2014, 12:00 PMnails too ;)
Burned in a tragic hair dryer incident?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/20/2014, 10:20 PMSimply put, you've gone full retard on us and we've gotten a little tired of it! Yes, eventually I'm gonna put you on the peripheral ignore, you're boring, dumb, unlikable, uninteresting, unhelpful, etc.
Hmm, how do I do that? Please help a fellow member, at first it was funny to see his posts and the resulting mockery, but frankly I'm tired of it :)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/21/2014, 05:27 PMHmm, how do I do that? Please help a fellow member, at first it was funny to see his posts and the resulting mockery, but frankly I'm tired of it :)
Go to your profile and look under Modify Profile -> Buddies/Ignore List -> Edit Ignore List.  :wink:

ToyMachine78

Sweet Bernie thanks for sharing!