RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Got Tattoos? Show'em

Started by ToyMachine78, 01/18/2014, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

Bernie what are the anime girls on your arm?

NightWolve

Quote from: Bernie on 01/21/2014, 09:14 AMHere are some showing a few of mine.  My wife has em as well, but they aren't all out there. She works at a bank and needs to have em covered, so they are in places like her ankle, back of neck, thigh, ect.

/1002922_10200527729532096_1360256153_n.jpg
Notice how Bernie did it: the girl is actually IN the same photo as the person posting it! This is in sharp contrast to the Xak "method" of finding mug shots of girls that the police department released, posting them here, and then claiming that's a girlfriend of his in a terribly sad attempt to impress us for whatever reason...

Quote from: guest on 01/21/2014, 05:27 PMHmm, how do I do that? Please help a fellow member, at first it was funny to see his posts and the resulting mockery, but frankly I'm tired of it :)
Heh. I guess NecroPhile already helped ya out, but what I meant by "peripheral ignore" was that I'm gonna stop bothering to address his presence anymore. He used to be harmless enough, but lately went full-on with his phony ladies' man/pimp/playa/etc. front... I wanted to continue to ignore it (already got enough enemies), but the more he keeps it up, the more he's insulting people's intelligence with it, and eventually you're gonna respond to insults, whatever kind, appropriately with mockery in this case.

Anyway, sorry about your thread, toymachine. ; )

I personally don't have any tattoos, don't think I'd ever get one. I'm sure I'd regret that first choice anyway. I do happen to have a bizarre tattoo story about someone that I once knew that later killed himself (he wanted a particular tattoo before going through with it), but I really don't think anyone wants to hear that story... Heh-heh.

NecroPhile

No ink for me either.  I'm too cheap to spend monies that could go towards OBEY.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

whisper2053

Couldn't get anyone to take better pics for me, but since we're on the path of shaming Xak's trailer park hoes with pics of us with women actually WITH us, I'll share this one of me & the wife :P

/a0x2.jpg
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Xak

nightwolve im not reading that essay you wrote to me

and buddy above me, aint no shame in my game playa :D

Bernie looks like he been in the joint
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

geise

Quote from: Xak on 01/22/2014, 01:11 PMnightwolve im not reading that essay you wrote to me

Bernie looks like a cool guy that will want to have nothing to do with me. :)

RoyVegas

Here's a pic with the wife that shows one of mine.

IMG
All is well. :)

NightWolve

Quote from: Xak on 01/22/2014, 01:11 PMnightwolve im not reading that essay you wrote to me
That's fine, I understand, reading/writing is difficult for you but that's also why we know a Spanish fan translation patch for Neutopia by a guy like you would be very questionable at best! If your English is this bad based on all the writing we've seen from you, I can't imagine your Spanish is any better, worse yet, your converting techniques from English to Spanish...

bob

Quote from: Xak on 01/22/2014, 01:11 PMBernie looks like he been in the joint
This was kind of brutal, even for you.
Not quite as bad as the "nga" you threw out there, but hey, who's counting?

Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 10:28 AMhey yoyo u a btch nga

Xak

yoyo can testify that is a freakin vietnamese word that HE showed me.

IMG

Google it , its a real place. yoyo said "im sick of driving by that restaurant every day and it callin me a bich nga"

that was HILARIOUS

bob

Oh right. Same context.  Missed that

ToyMachine78

What?! See that gorgeous woman on Bernie's arm? Maybe you should try looking like you're from "the joint". Bernie's the real deal, as nightwolve would say... you're just a playA-playa wanna be big dick bullshitter.

Xak

lmfao!!~ dude post a pic of yourself toughguy

anyways, on to real members... i love all of you

Sparky

Haha.. Little bitch thinks he is tougher..

IMG

geise

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/22/2014, 05:20 PM
That's fine, I understand, reading and writing is difficult for you, but that's also why we know a Spanish fan translation patch for Neutopia by a guy like you would be very questionable at best. If your English is this bad based on all the writing we have seen from you in posts, I can't imagine your Spanish is any better, worse yet, your converting techniques from English to Spanish...
Haha most of it would be" la puta madre negro!"

Xak

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: galam on 01/22/2014, 06:04 PM
Quote from: Xak on 01/22/2014, 01:11 PMBernie looks like he been in the joint
This was kind of brutal, even for you.
Not quite as bad as the "nga" you threw out there, but hey, who's counting?

Quote from: Xak on 01/19/2014, 10:28 AMhey yoyo u a btch nga
In all honesty the NGA and all it's derivatives are used more than the word the at this point.  It can't possibly offend anyone that much anymore, especially in a locker room or in any pop music featuring any inkling of rap.  The news blows it up and likes to punish people for more news stories but that's about it.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Bernie

Kinda late to this post....HAHA!! 

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/21/2014, 08:49 PMBernie what are the anime girls on your arm?  Punk, they are just random anime that I had drawn up, except for a couple that came off Working Designs artwork from one of the PS1 Lunar games, which one I cannot remember at this time.  But basically, nothing in particular, I've just always loved anime, and wanted a half sleeve of it. 

lol, I know he is gone now, but I hate to let him down..  I've actually never been "in the joint".   :mrgreen:

SplatterTrigger

Here's a Phoenix piece on my right arm

https://instagram.com/p/ndhIvmD64t/
QuoteMyPhoenixTattoo.jpg
#phoenix #tattoo I had done in #2003 constellation was added in #2008 this #ink represents a pinnacle moment of choice in my life. Scroll work is a bit thick though. Anyways the picture is from 2008 and it doesn't do the coloring and lines justice.
and my Frank Miller King Leonidas 300 piece

https://instagram.com/p/nbhg7eD6_u/

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Xak on 01/22/2014, 06:42 PMyoyo can testify that is a freakin vietnamese word that HE showed me.

IMG

Google it , its a real place. yoyo said "im sick of driving by that restaurant every day and it callin me a bich nga"

that was HILARIOUS
I just saw this, yeah it is a real place, I just drove by it the other day. I thought Xak was in Hollywood FL though which is on the east coast, and this is in St Pete on the gulf side

Ninja16608

Wow, just fucking wow!  I have no ink and for a good reason. I am petrified of needles, my REAL girl who just had my REAL baby 11 months ago does have a tat on her lower back and due to her profession needs to be able to cover it.

@Bernie.. Your a big motherfucker lol nice ink too.
@NightWolve .. Man you crack me up when I read your post, Funny shit
@ The rest... Nice ink all around wish I had the balls to get the design I have in mind and an artist to draw it for me.

In case anyone was wondering, imagine if you will a full back piece: a dragon with wings half closed (rounded toward the front) with a long tail the goes down and forms a circle at the bottom with a tiger stepping through the tail loop only showing the front left paw and leg and the face on the tiger just coming into the light only showing about half the face.

The other reason I have not got it is the amount of detail I would want would cost me about one magical chase and a long ass time in the chair.

If I found someone to draw this for me I might consider it :-)

Good stuff guys....When I am having a shitty day I know I can come here and get a few laughs.

tggodfrey

Bernie wont show you but he has an arrow tattood on his lower back and the caption above it in old english that says "Insert Penis here"
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

NightWolve

This came from the Bruce Lee Facebook page. I was gonna drop it in the Random Pictures thread, but figured it could go here.

BruceLeeTattoo.jpg

tggodfrey

My back from Last Summer:

TerryTattoos1.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4219037036617

Still looking for an artist to finish covering my entire torso........ turns out its harder than i thought.  No one wants to spend hours working on large pieces around here.

My leg.  Portrait of me a couple friends flying.  Kind of a special Tat becuase I learned to fly with both of them.

TerryTattoos2.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10200215498012571
Games currently in play:

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/07/2014, 01:57 AMThis came from the Bruce Lee Facebook page. I was gonna drop it in the Random Pictures thread, but figured it could go here.
BruceLeeTattoo.jpg
CHYNA WARRIOR.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 06/07/2014, 07:57 AMBruceLeeTattoo.jpg
CHYNA WARRIOR.
Ha, good TG-16 tie-in!

And Terry, damn! I wouldn't have figured you for someone with tattoos.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/07/2014, 08:50 AM
Quote from: esteban on 06/07/2014, 07:57 AMBruceLeeTattoo.jpg
CHYNA WARRIOR.
Hah, good TG-16 tie-in!

And Terry, damn! I wouldn't have figured you for someone with tattoos.
Terry is going to skydive with a Harley between his legs one of these days (รก la Dr. Strangelove).

I'm not entirely joking.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/07/2014, 02:51 AMMy leg.  Portrait of me a couple friends flying.  Kind of a special Tat becuase I learned to fly with both of them.
That looks awesome! I'm a sucker for almost anything related to base jumping/sky diving. Always wanted to, still have yet to. Both yer tats look great though!

VestCunt

Tattoos are so cool.
Topic Adjourned.

tggodfrey

lol I have high hopes of full body one day.  Problem is every hobby I do damages them.  Back must be done during winter months because skydiving will damage it during healing.  Arms are an issue with welding and wrenching ect.

Kinda curious why you say that Nick?
Games currently in play:

ToyMachine78

Getting more work done on the half sleeve. This chest shit is painful!!!

IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

tggodfrey

LOL.  I love the Hitler vids.  Surprised no one ever did one for our resident nazi we had for a bit.
Games currently in play: