12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Skyward Sword Inspired by (Ai) Cho Aniki ?!?!

Started by xcrement5x, 01/23/2014, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

xcrement5x

So I was reading the Hyrule Historia last night and I came across a section that talks about concept ideas for characters that were considered in Skyward Sword but abandoned.  Imagine my surprise when I saw the following concept as one they had thought about!

IMG
Skyward Sword Potion Brothers Concept Sketch

The VERY FIRST thing I thought of was Ai Cho Aniki with Samson and Adon.  Was some designer at Nintendo influenced by the game maybe?  Or are buff brothers like a trope that is commonly used in Japan? 

PS-My apologies for the crappy pic, I took it with my phone and tried to brighten it up a bit.  It's odd how the moire effect occurs even when using a phone.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Nazi NecroPhile

... what exactly is he spraying in his brothers face in the bottom left pic?

Definitely Adon and Samsony.  :aniki:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq