OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

I thug You thug We thugs

Started by bob, 01/28/2014, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I will shin kick yo grill mix from a kneeling position.
Dont like it?  Tough shit, I'll get my glock and show you I mean biznit.  Don't make me Steve McTableChair yo ass, cuz I will.  My hot bitch Niquey turns 16 this month and we cruizin in my 5.0 all the way to Wendys.
I'm a gonna git her ANY value meal wit toppings!  Y'all feeling that jell vibe? Yeah, you feelin it.

What did you just say?  Aw hell no you didn't.  Nobody talks to me and my krew like dat and comes out alive.
If i come over...*BANG*...Oh shit! This thing is loaded? 
Fuck, I'm bleeding.

Xak

Galam post of the year! too bad we cant give +1's on this forum

Glock is the most unsafe semi automatic, i would never own one.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 01/28/2014, 01:32 PMIf i come over...*BANG*...Oh shit! This thing is loaded? 
Fuck, I'm bleeding.
IMG
All is well. :)

Psycho Punch

MAKING LUV WITH THE LIGHTS ON!!! AND ALSO BLINDFOLDED!!!

YEAH THATS MY STYLE BITCHES
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

^^ You and me would roll fly like nga's in the night.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 01/28/2014, 01:58 PMGalam post of the year! too bad we cant give +1's on this forum
funny you say that..while not recognizing yourself init..lol
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TheClash603

bob

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/28/2014, 08:13 PM
Quote from: Xak on 01/28/2014, 01:58 PMGalam post of the year! too bad we cant give +1's on this forum
funny you say that..while not recognizing yourself init..lol
there is about 4 people in there.

geise

pulstar

Quote from: geise on 01/29/2014, 05:16 PMIMG
Why are my private pictures all over the internet? I sent that to my internet girlfriend. WTF?
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

MrFlutterPie

roflmao

Haha!  Love the music at the end.