OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes (Raffle) WINNER CHOSEN!

Started by RoyVegas, 02/05/2014, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

ENDING 2/28/2014 SOMETIME IN THE MORNING..

Up for raffle is a gamer's condition Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes. There is no manual, it is only a photocopy of the front and back of an original manual.  The back insert is also a photocopy of an original. The disc itself has been resurfaced and has been tested on all my systems, 2 Turbo CDs, a U.S. Duo and a Duo-R.  I also tested it on member oldskool's Duo and unfortunately it didn't work on his. There is always a chance that it won't work with your system as it didn't work on oldskool's.

UPDATE: BlueBMW was kind enough to pass on a manual and case for it, so now it will be raffled as a complete copy of the game. There's a three way swapping kind of deal between Blue, another member and I to get the manual and case all worked out. Everything pictured already will be shipped by me and an original case and manual will be shipped by the other member who has it to the winner.  (strange eh?)  lol

I will cover shipping worldwide.

Rules: Post with a request to enter.

Will close the raffle when I get froggy.

Good luck.

Currently in the raffle:

Senshi
galam
Nulltard
Mzo
pulstar
munchiaz
JKM
Punch
technozombie
JoshTurboTrollX-16
CPTRAVE
Trenton_net
pceslayer
InfraMan
roflmao
wolfman
esteban
EvilEvoIX
xcrement5x
Bernie

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
All is well. :)

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

bob

I consider your raffle a Woman, and I would like to enter it.

Sparky

Quote from: galam on 02/05/2014, 12:44 PMI consider your raffle a Woman, and I would like to enter it.
hahahaha

NightWolve

Quote from: galam on 02/05/2014, 12:44 PMI consider your raffle a Woman, and I would like to enter it.
Heh, good one, galam! The thought did occur to me though, if Jean Claude Van Xak had said it, would I have still found it somewhat amusing or would I have rolled my eyes at it ?? Just assuming for a second he could've been clever enough to have even come up with it.

Anyway, good raffle Roy, but I already own it. Carry on!

RoyVegas

A much better response than the odd sounding "enter me please".  Ick!

NightWolve

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/05/2014, 12:56 PMA much better response than the odd sounding "enter me please".  Ick!
Man, never even caught that unintentional innuendo. Looks like your raffle is headed in the right direction by all accounts, entertainment-wise, etc.! ;)

RoyVegas

Mzo

I'm down for Falcom anything, and I haven't had a chance to play this yet.

Sign me up.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

pulstar

My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

bob

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/05/2014, 12:19 PMCurrently in the raffle:

galam
Senshi
Nulltard
Mzo
I posted after Senshi.  #1 never wins these things.  Please fix the order.  :D

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 02/05/2014, 03:04 PM

galam
Senshi
Nulltard
Mzo
Don't you know it's bad luck to be superstitious?

Senshi

Quote from: galam on 02/05/2014, 03:04 PM

galam
Senshi
Nulltard
Mzo
Don't you go jinx'ing me!  :lol:
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

max 330 mega

ive got a manual and back insert for this game but no actual game. please add my name!
Blast away and go go go!!!

Dicer

Yay my first post here, beginners luck maybe?

Love this game it's bit grindy but still a great classic RPG

munchiaz

Very awesome of you Vegas. Sign me up please

bob

Quote from: max 330 mega on 02/05/2014, 04:52 PMive got a manual and back insert for this game but no actual game. please add my name!
so give it to the winner!
 :D

RoyVegas

Quote from: Dicer on 02/05/2014, 04:58 PMYay my first post here, beginners luck maybe?

Not even a post saying who you are, why you're here, why you're into Turbo?  Take a little time to say hi and get into at least a couple conversations.  Sorry but I won't add you to the raffle when you haven't even taken the time to make a single post other than asking to be added to a raffle.

Radtastic89

NightWolve

Quote from: Radtastic89 on 02/05/2014, 05:09 PMLooks great! Sign me up please.
Yeah, that's not gonna work, first post for a raffle... I dunno what the minimum requirement should be, say 30-50 or more posts, but yeah, it's a no-brainer to rightfully exclude a guy that made his first post for a raffle.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/05/2014, 01:24 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/05/2014, 01:16 PMenter me please IMG
IMG
"I enter you? Sounds good! Meet me out back of the gym... "

bob

i got a few PMs from 0 or 1 post memebers regarding my sale.
yeah, those went unacknowledged.

Dicer

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/05/2014, 05:03 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 02/05/2014, 04:58 PMYay my first post here, beginners luck maybe?

Not even a post saying who you are, why you're here, why you're into Turbo?  Take a little time to say hi and get into at least a couple conversations.  Sorry but I won't add you to the raffle when you haven't even taken the time to make a single post other than asking to be added to a raffle.
Sorry it's been a crazy snow day here today, I will be making my intro post as I and the turbo go way back and I have some interesting things to share, just figured I'd quickly toss my hat in the arena when I saw this ;)

Edit: intro post is a go...

schweaty

Since I recently acqired my first cd system, I can finally enter a cd raffle.  I'm in!

RoyVegas

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2014, 05:09 PMYeah, that's not gonna work, first post for a raffle... I dunno what the minimum requirement should be, say 30-50 or more posts, but yeah, it's a no-brainer to rightfully exclude a guy that made his first post for a raffle.
I didn't put a minimum on it but I'm just trying to use a little common sense.  Looking at the low post counts who posted so far, I did add pulstar to the raffle. Mainly due the context of his posts.

As far as adding Radtastic89 and schweaty, I prefer not to add either of them. Radtastic89 has a majority of his posts are in some type of buying and selling thread, not so much talking Turbo. All of schweaty's posts are either in buying and selling or in a single thread trying to figure out why his Bonk 3 won't work.

It's nothing personal guys, that's just the way I see it. If anyone feels I'm incorrect please chime in and let me know.

bob

I think you are right. There will be plenty more deals in the future that they can participate in if they start adding something to the threads. You gotta draw the line someplace. And I'm not saying this because I'm in on the raffle.

schweaty

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/05/2014, 06:52 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2014, 05:09 PMYeah, that's not gonna work, first post for a raffle... I dunno what the minimum requirement should be, say 30-50 or more posts, but yeah, it's a no-brainer to rightfully exclude a guy that made his first post for a raffle.
I didn't put a minimum on it but I'm just trying to use a little common sense.  Looking at the low post counts who posted so far, I did add pulstar to the raffle. Mainly due the context of his posts.

As far as adding Radtastic89 and schweaty, I prefer not to add either of them. Radtastic89 has a majority of his posts are in some type of buying and selling thread, not so much talking Turbo. All of schweaty's posts are either in buying and selling or in a single thread trying to figure out why his Bonk 3 won't work.

It's nothing personal guys, that's just the way I see it. If anyone feels I'm incorrect please chime in and let me know.
I understand.  I have only been here a few months.  I'm not an OG here.  But I have learned a lot and hope to contribute more in the future.  Hope whoever gets this game enjoys it

Radtastic89

It's alright, I didn't see any rules about the raffle so I threw my name into the hat. I'm sure there are going to be more raffles in the future I can be a part in :),

bishopcruz

So I buy the better one off you and you make this one a raffle. This is because I shorted you $0.04 isn't it? Hehe. Good luck to everyone in the raffle.

RoyVegas

Thanks to both of you (Radtastic89 and schweaty) for understanding.

Quote from: bishopcruz on 02/06/2014, 12:46 AMThis is because I shorted you $0.04 isn't it? Hehe.
Of course not!  :-"

max 330 mega

i appreciate the add, and if i win ive got some tg-16 games i plan to offer for sale on here soon so i will offer up one of them for free in a raffle to pass the good deed along!

reno5

Great raffle for a great game ! .

I already have the game so don't enter me.

GohanX

Enter me also!

Repeatedly.

Oh yeah, just like that, you know what daddy likes.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

RoyVegas

Quote from: JKM on 02/06/2014, 08:39 AMEnter me also!

Repeatedly.

Oh yeah, just like that, you know what daddy likes.
Perfect response, especially since it was your 666th post. Coincidence?  I think not!

Updating entry list....

CrackTiger

This is the kind of thing I do, but I don't tell anyone how I decide to break things down each time. I just say anyone can opt in and I'll decide the recipient however I like. I also don't call them raffles as too many on here result in comments about what's fair or not.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

RoyVegas

Yeah, I see where your coming from BT. I was pretty much trying to head off all the new approvals jumping in on a freebie IF they haven't made much of an attempt to contribute. I really didn't put a whole lot of thought into the fact that there's a rash of new approvals lately.

technozombie

I'm tempted throw my name in the hat just to see if i get forum approval, therefore validating my existince.   :D

max 330 mega

hey RV, please take my name out of the hat. thanks.

JoshTurboTrollX

Oh neat!!  Can I please enter!?!

On the look for a copy of this classic!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CPTRAVE

Trenton_net

I would like to enter this raffle as well if possible.

RoyVegas

I'm going to go ahead and just add everyone to the list on the front page.  I'm not going to call anyone out specifically again but if the majority of your posts are in the sales and trade section, I'll be removing your name before I pick a winner.

syphic

Just wanna say awesome raffle bro. Don't enter me as I already have the game. Good luck to all!
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

RoyVegas

I haven't forgot about this.  Was holding off on picking a winner yet as BlueBMW bought max 300 mega's collection and is passing along an original manual, case and back insert instead of the photocopied ones I was including.  Which should make this raffle all the more awesome. Thanks Blue!

pceslayer

sign me up!

I have no idea what my post count is, but Ive been around here for years...

-=edit=-
now I see it... its sad...

RoyVegas

InfraMan

I'm almost ashamed to ask, but is there any chance at all that I could possibly be entered in this raffle? Here is a completely untouched screenshot of my post count for reference:

IMG
By the way, I fully expect my post count to roll over at any time now and go back to, I don't know, like 11 or something. This is completely normal and not at all suspicious, so please do not be alarmed and/or suspicious.  :-"

roflmao

I had a PCE version of this awhile back and remember getting stuck somewhere.  I'd love the chance to give it another go in my native language. Please add me!

+1 TurboKarma to you, Roy, for offering this up to the community. :D

Not to go off topic, and I know I've said this at least a few times recently, but I really do plan on having another raffle here soon.  I'm finally getting back to a sense of normalcy and have a few items on the ready!  It may be a few more weeks before I finally post something, but it'll be soon-ish.

wolfman

recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
-------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROMĀ², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------

RoyVegas

People added and main page has updated info.