10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

are people F&*@\$ crazy?

Started by bob, 02/06/2014, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

The Uninvited is a $50 NES cart now???

bob

ToyMachine78

Tatsujin

that's not even a question worth.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bob

Opethian

IMG

RoyVegas

Meh, NES isn't worth playing anyway.
All is well. :)

bob

for some reason i had the urge play it.
just wanted to see what people were getting for it now.
fell out of chair and spit my coffee out, and i wasnt even drinking any.

PunkCryborg

Everything is rare and expensive. EVERYTHING

Xak

NeS ear piercing sound.

even on emu with all the sound settings set to max its tough to endure some of the tunes in RpGs
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Arkhan Asylum

FUCK THAT SHIT.

50$. NOTHANSGRJFTSLYJK FUCK.

i was pissed when I saw that it was 20.

It's worth like 10, maybe.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

pulstar

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/07/2014, 11:48 AMEverything is rare and expensive. EVERYTHING
This. And if RARE isn't in the title of an ebay listing it really isn't worth having (or it will possible be removed by ebay for violation of the service agreement)...oh and RoyVegas had it right, the Nes isn't worth playing either :P
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

PikachuWarrior

The price of games goes with demand, what people are willing to pay, so obviously people ARE willing to pay higher prices.

A lot of classic games are going up in price now.
IMG

CrackTiger

It's been going for $30 shipped to Canada on eBay.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

bartre

i dunno, when it came to the NES, i gave up on caring about individual carts once the market got infected with people approximately my age.
so i sold all my NES games to them and bought a powerpak.
good enough, i said.

Mzo

Don't even look up Mega Man games.

Don't.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

csgx1

What about the price on Bonk's Adventure NES?  That's ridiculous, for a inferior port I might add.

bartre

nintenderp.

but it's not just NES, it's any nintendo stuff.
yeah, prices went up on everything, but specifically nintendo went crazy stupid.
i actually met someone who paid more than $1000 for the BOX to clay fighter sculptor's cut on N64

PikachuWarrior

cardboard is at a record high these days. It's all about condition.
IMG