Your Favorite 80's Crushes

Started by pc_kwajalein, 02/06/2014, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

at least the Score (john barry) was ubergreat :D

and jeffrey jones splendid as always in his 80s role.

and since we're talking about crushes on babes:

lea-thompson-howard-the-duck-1986.webp
IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

EvilEvoIX

Howard the duck was the first movie I remember seeing in the theater I was so young.  I love the movie, I know it's shit but I absolutely love it.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Tatsujin

it's not entirely shit. in fact it has a lot of awesome stuff init, makes it still better than most of the crap came out during the past 15 years.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

OldRover

I had a lot.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
MadolynOsborne-TheCaller1.jpg
MadolynOsborne-TheCaller2.webp

...I could never make up my mind.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

geise

Haha!  You Can't Do That on Television.  Classic

ToyMachine78

Since we through a naked duck in the mix.... This is an obvious choice:

IMG

MotherGunner

In all seriousness, she was so hot drinking water like that...

IMG
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ninja Spirit

CGQuarterly

I always preferred Tiffany to Debbie Gibson back then.

IMG

These days they're both pretty hot, though.

IMG

Tiffany thickened up after her Playboy shoot, but that's OK.

Nando

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

MotherGunner

Tami Stronach.  I had the mega hots for her.  Now before anyone talks shit, I was a child at the time and she is to this day, the older woman!  (5 years older than me).

IMG
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

Neverending Story!  I found it and bought it not too long ago.  Nice!
All is well. :)

ToyMachine78

Daamn... Adult tiffany looks like a whole lotta sexy to me!!

Nando

Quote from: MotherGunner on 02/13/2014, 04:20 AMTami Stronach.  I had the mega hots for her.  Now before anyone talks shit, I was a child at the time and she is to this day, the older woman!  (5 years older than me).

IMG
How the hell did I forget about her. Total boy crush. I recall going to the theater to see the movie.  Nice!

no pedo bear

Tron - I always liked Lisa better ;)

Arkhan Asylum

CALL MY NAME BITCH

CALL IT

HNNNFGGGG
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

pc_kwajalein

Quote from: MotherGunner on 02/13/2014, 04:20 AMTami Stronach.  I had the mega hots for her.  Now before anyone talks shit, I was a child at the time and she is to this day, the older woman!  (5 years older than me)
IMG
It's always amazed me how, as young boys, we were instinctively able to detect any future hotness that girls at and around our age would undergo.

As for Stronach, our instincts were friggin' spot on.

Ditto for Keshia Knight Pulliam. As a youngster, I crushed on little Rudy Huxtable in the late 80's. At just 12 years old, my built-in hotness Doppler radar accurately forecasted Keshia's eventually acsent into babedom.

IMGIMG
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

jeffhlewis

Tiffany's Playboy photo shoot went into Spank Bank Permanent Collection

glazball

@Old Rover: Moose from YCDTOT?? Really?  I can get behind (or on or under) 80's Lea Thompson though, for sure.

Other great choices: Elisabeth Shue, Alyssa Milano and Phoebe Cates.

I'll throw Susanna Hoffs in the mix too (singer for The Bangles).  Mmmm.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

OldRover

Hey, I don't judge yours, don't judge mine. :P
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Mzo

Did anyone mention Jenna von Oy aka Six from Blossom?

She has a nice rear end.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Nando

Quote from: Mzo on 02/22/2014, 07:40 PMDid anyone mention Jenna von Oy aka Six from Blossom?

She has a nice rear end.
She was 90's

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

xcrement5x

Quote from: Mzo on 02/24/2014, 12:42 AMDamn =[
Lol, I had the same problem.  While I was born in the early 80s, I was in my teens in the 90s, so it's much easier for me to think of gals from then. 

Melissa Joan Hart (Clarissa) was actually the first person I thought of when I saw this thread mentioning crushes.  But like Nando said, that's the 90s!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)