OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB: Converter of Some Sort

Started by Capitalistix, 02/13/2014, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capitalistix

Any type will do, hit me up. Even the unorthodox methods like chops ado etc. I will entertain, though a standard converter will probably be my best bet. Im getting this mainly because of my want of a Tenokoe bank card. Though I didnt put it in the thread title as I figured Id have to post it in the PCE section. But If you have both, let me know!

Thanks

wyndcrosser

The mod is really easy, its only 16 wires + 3/5 wires for grd power etc. Have you thought about modding the console.

Capitalistix

Quote from: wyndcrosser on 02/14/2014, 12:19 AMThe mod is really easy, its only 16 wires + 3/5 wires for grd power etc. Have you thought about modding the
console.
I have, but its in like damn near mint condition and I might sell it down the road so Im not sure I want to just yet :P

wildo2ne

typically region mod/av mod just add to the total sale cost when you go to sell it. I would recommend Keith Courage on these forums, he did mine and his work is excellent.