10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Transformers Whirl/Armored Trooper Dorvack Oberon Gazette

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 02/17/2014, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParanoiaDragon

Just picked up the new version of Whirl, which is a thing of beauty.  I never had the original other then a knock off that was a lot smaller.  This one, like the original TF's version, comes with sticker to apply!  I have a love/hate thing with stickers.  I suck at putting them on, but it reminds me of my childhood.  Whirl & Roadbuster were ones I always wanted.  I don't recall seeing them in stores in my area offhand.  In anycase, here's the original G1 Whirl(assuming these pics show up, & the new one!)

IMG
IMG

Forgot to add pics of the old & new Roadbusters!  My understanding is that it's a remold of Springer.  Springer was nice, but, I never expected such a nice remold as Roadbuster from him!
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Nando

ParanoiaDragon

Indeed I did.  I don't recall caring for any of the movie toys, but there's some nice G1 homages coming, including Nightbeat!
IMG

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com