@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What happend to Frank_fjs? =(

Started by Fidde_se, 02/17/2014, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fidde_se

Hi you all, anybody here knew Frank_fjs? a bloke from down under.

I talked a lot with him over a year ago, he had something interesting to say everyday here at the forum, one day in January last year (2013) he just disappeared.

He was a member of many forums on other sites and he had lots of knowledge in Famicom and Master System, and every once in a while I search for something in those two topics I usually get an answer that's written a long time ago, by Frank_fjs, and all of them are ending in jan 2013.

He had lots of knowhow, He wasn't so much into the electric parts themselves maybe but if there was a regional difference or something that could be physically fitted together he had already tried it.

Has he left us all for good or did something happen to him? maybe he just woke up one day and left the retro gaming scene forever?, highly unlikely as retro gaming is like heroine in the veins, once you start there is no going back, Welcome to Celebrity Retrogaming Rehab, guess we wont see that anytime soon, but never say never.

Anyone got any clues?
GW/GB/GBP/GBL/GBC/GBA/GBASP/GBASP2/GBM/DS/DSL/DSiXL/3DS/PM/VB/FC/NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/PS/PSONE/PS2/PS2S/
SMS/SMS2/GG/NOM/MD/MD2/MD3/MD1CD/SS/DC/XB/XB360/NGP/NGPC/NGPC2/WS/WSC/CSW/PCEGT/PCE/PCECG1/PCECG2/
PCECD/TG16TE/NGAGE/GIZ/GP32/GP2XF1/GP2XF2/GP2XWIZ/GP2XCAN/DA320/ST520/ST1040/LNX/LNX2/JAG/PORT/CD32/A500/
C64/CDi/VMU/POCKSTN/PSP/PSPCFW/FDS/VSM

Duo_R

I recognize the name but no idea what happened. Hope he is ok
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Fidde_se

PM me with some juicy info and I'll look into to it.
GW/GB/GBP/GBL/GBC/GBA/GBASP/GBASP2/GBM/DS/DSL/DSiXL/3DS/PM/VB/FC/NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/PS/PSONE/PS2/PS2S/
SMS/SMS2/GG/NOM/MD/MD2/MD3/MD1CD/SS/DC/XB/XB360/NGP/NGPC/NGPC2/WS/WSC/CSW/PCEGT/PCE/PCECG1/PCECG2/
PCECD/TG16TE/NGAGE/GIZ/GP32/GP2XF1/GP2XF2/GP2XWIZ/GP2XCAN/DA320/ST520/ST1040/LNX/LNX2/JAG/PORT/CD32/A500/
C64/CDi/VMU/POCKSTN/PSP/PSPCFW/FDS/VSM

Tatsujin

yeah, remember him vaguely..hope he's OK.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..