12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Trade for Super Air Zonk

Started by Bklyn4ever, 03/08/2014, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bklyn4ever

Anyone willing to make a trade with me for Super Air Zonk? I have a few titles that might be of interest.
Vasteel
Syd Mead
Godzilla
Legend of Hero tonma (loosey)
And a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head
I would be willing to throw in cash or buy it straight up also
Thanks

bob


Bklyn4ever

I apologize if I was not clear. I have the games above and a few more. I want to get Super Air Zonk. So if anyone wants to get rid of their copy please let me know.

bob

haha.  must be opposite day!

munchiaz

you looking for US or Japanese version? if Japanese version, you can usually get for around $50 complete. I wouldn't spend much more than that, as its not nearly as good as Air Zonk

Opethian

Quote from: munchiaz on 03/09/2014, 06:59 PMyou looking for US or Japanese version? if Japanese version, you can usually get for around $50 complete. I wouldn't spend much more than that, as its not nearly as good as Air Zonk
This means nothing to a completionist...
IMG

munchiaz

Quote from: Opethian on 03/13/2014, 09:30 AM
Quote from: munchiaz on 03/09/2014, 06:59 PMyou looking for US or Japanese version? if Japanese version, you can usually get for around $50 complete. I wouldn't spend much more than that, as its not nearly as good as Air Zonk
This means nothing to a completionist...
I'm starting to see that