RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle time. Somer Assault. Winner Chaney!

Started by turboswimbz, 03/09/2014, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

Well cr*p guys, Life has been a pain lately and I just haven't had the time to hang out here.  But fret not as I am still obeying!  Any hoo I happened to find this cheaply, and it's somewhat uncommon so I figured many of you didn't have it.  Since this is a NA huey I also know just about everyone can play it.

Rules of this raffle 
1. Open to All.
2. Must be able to play it.
3. If ya need it for your collection that's cool, but it give it some love once in a while
4. I can include anyone I want or don't want to.  (Act decent on the forums and there are no problems, I prefer to let everyone in)
5. Winner chosen at random

Prize: 1 game, 1 manual, 1 custom case

-------Reserve for photo when I'm not to lazy-------------------

I'm going to let this run a while.

Raffle Winner = Chaney!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ElSeven

this is a great raffle!  please add my name to the list  :dance:
currently playing:
PCE - Raiden
SNES - Chrono Trigger
DC - Fast Striker

PCE LP

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

chany60126

This is one of the last turbo chips I need for my collection. Please sign me up!

wildfruit

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

MrFlutterPie

Wow a very generous raffle.  +1 Turbo Karma to you.

I have the game already so please do not add me to the list.

Lochlan

Please enter me into your raffle.

Thanks for doing this!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

munchiaz

seieienbu

I'd like to enter the raffle pleas.

And thanks!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

HailingTheThings

Please enter me, sir. *gives the "I'll give ya the best backrub ever" eyes* :3
IMG

bishopcruz

Oh man, that's really cool of you.

Please enter me in the raffle! [-o<

LS650

Miracle_Warrior

Would love to get in on this as well, thanks!

Gogan

Oh yea, please add me. I've heard great things about this one, sadly never played it tho
Nothin beats the real thing.

kentuckycc

I would love to enter! These raffles are so cool. I'm going to find something to raffle!

csgx1

Nice! I don't have this game and would like to join in the raffle if I could please.

If you don't mind me asking, where in the wild did you find it?  I haven't seen any Turbo games locally in the wild for many years. :cry:

schweaty

This looks like a great game.  I will throw my name in the hat.

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

johnnykonami

I'd love to participate if you'll have me!  This is one I've always wanted.

Keith Courage

I have the pce version but have always wanted the US one. Please add me. I'll gladly raffle off my pce copy if I win ;)

turboswimbz

Quote from: csgx1 on 03/10/2014, 01:51 AMNice! I don't have this game and would like to join in the raffle if I could please.

If you don't mind me asking, where in the wild did you find it?  I haven't seen any Turbo games locally in the wild for many years. :cry:
I was at my old University outside Philly.  They have a little store downtown, went in on a hunch.  They have turbo very now and then, but it's always a few games, and generally don't sit long.  Was sitting there for a steal so I grabbed it. $15 bucks.  interestingly enough it appears to have a sparky label. Staff said it came in a larger lot of stuff, I assume they got it off ebay given the label, but who knows. I would guess it was priced it low, just to get rid of it since there isn't a whole lot of them actually selling off Ebay.  (it appears the staff there tries to sell things based off the average selling price rather than BIN and the last auction price which is nice)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

RoyVegas

I'd love to be entered in this raffle.  I do already have the game so I'm really just after the case and the manual.  IF I were to win, I'd ask that the game be passed on to the runner up and I'd just keep the manual and case. I'd happily provide the extra shipping costs. If that would be ok with you of course.
All is well. :)

turboswimbz

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/10/2014, 12:00 PMI'd love to be entered in this raffle.  I do already have the game so I'm really just after the case and the manual.  IF I were to win, I'd ask that the game be passed on to the runner up and I'd just keep the manual and case. I'd happily provide the extra shipping costs. If that would be ok with you of course.
Not a problem. it's okay with me.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Dicer

I'm down like a clown for this one, such an oddball game I'd love to own it againc

RoyVegas

Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/10/2014, 12:44 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/10/2014, 12:00 PMI'd love to be entered in this raffle.  I do already have the game so I'm really just after the case and the manual.  IF I were to win, I'd ask that the game be passed on to the runner up and I'd just keep the manual and case. I'd happily provide the extra shipping costs. If that would be ok with you of course.
Not a problem. it's okay with me.
Thank you sir!
All is well. :)

wildo2ne

FiftyQuid

Very nice raffle.  Don't add me, but know that your raffle is appreciated.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Phase

tiptopjames

shaqfunaki

turboswimbz

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 03/11/2014, 12:52 AMVery nice raffle.  Don't add me, but know that your raffle is appreciated.  :)
I'm fairly sure I know you have one :).

turboswimbz

1st week bump.  Will pick a winner sometime around the 24th.

420GOAT

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Flare65

Bklyn4ever

paybacks3

i'll love to add my name to the mix .... plzzzzzzzzzzz and ty
IMG

jordan_hillman

I would love to be entered in!! My buddy, who collects for the turbografx as well, has Somer Assault, and I always play the shit out of it when we meet up for some gaming goodness.
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

Arjak

I don't have this game, so I might as well throw my name in. Sign me up!
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

neozeed

It would be cool to get in on this... thanks

deubeul

Never played this game, even on pce... please add me :-)

turboswimbz

Winner chosen from a random draw out of a hat from the list of names I had the old fashion way way.

Mr. Chaney has won.

PLease PM me your info And I'll get this out as soon as I can.

HailingTheThings

IMG

chany60126

Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/24/2014, 10:03 PMWinner chosen from a random draw out of a hat from the list of names I had the old fashion way way.

Mr. Chaney has won.

Woot! I've been wanting this game for a while now. Thank you so much for your generosity turboswim, PM sent!  :D

jordan_hillman

Quote from: chany60126 on 03/24/2014, 11:23 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/24/2014, 10:03 PMWinner chosen from a random draw out of a hat from the list of names I had the old fashion way way.

Mr. Chaney has won.

Woot! I've been wanting this game for a while now. Thank you so much for your generosity turboswim, PM sent!  :D
Congrats!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

roflmao

johnnykonami

420GOAT